It's official. Trump is running.

6 years and counting for Trump with every crooked politician pushing for it. Killary never had that kind of opposition. You people are shooting blanks.
Come on, the Republicans have their share of crooks too. IMO, they keep on harping about HRC to deflect attention away from their own crimes. They probably wanted Trump, because he was an even bigger target with actual felonies under his belt.

Trump is 75. How about we wait and see what happens before we get so sure?

We all know Trump MEANS to run. But sometimes life has other plans.

Frankly, I hope he doesn't run.

But after listening to that CPAC speech, I don't see how is isn't...

Come on, the Republicans have their share of crooks too. IMO, they keep on harping about HRC to deflect attention away from their own crimes. They probably wanted Trump, because he was an even bigger target with actual felonies under his belt.
Putin get the blue cities.

I voted for him in 2016. I did not vote for him in 2020. I will not vote for him in 2024.

If the Republican Party cannot find a truly Conservative candidate to run against Trump in the 2024 primary,THEY DESERVE TO LOSE.

‘ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Leading Republicans spent much of three days avoiding Donald Trump’s chief grievances or ignoring him altogether as they unified behind a midterm message designed to win back the voters the polarizing former president alienated while in office.

That changed Saturday night.

Facing thousands of cheering activists at the Conservative Political Action Conference’s annual meeting, Trump falsely blamed his 2020 election loss on widespread voter fraud, for which there is no evidence. And as Russian troops advanced on the Ukrainian capital in an invasion widely condemned by Western leaders, Trump described Russian President Vladimir Putin as “smart.”
[…]
Trump then left no doubt he is the most powerful voice in Republican politics by indicating he will run for president a third time in 2024. “We did it twice, and we’ll do it again,” Trump said. “We’re going to be doing it again, a third time.”’

Should make for an interesting Republican primary season.

‘ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Leading Republicans spent much of three days avoiding Donald Trump’s chief grievances or ignoring him altogether as they unified behind a midterm message designed to win back the voters the polarizing former president alienated while in office.

That changed Saturday night.

Facing thousands of cheering activists at the Conservative Political Action Conference’s annual meeting, Trump falsely blamed his 2020 election loss on widespread voter fraud, for which there is no evidence. And as Russian troops advanced on the Ukrainian capital in an invasion widely condemned by Western leaders, Trump described Russian President Vladimir Putin as “smart.”
[…]
Trump then left no doubt he is the most powerful voice in Republican politics by indicating he will run for president a third time in 2024. “We did it twice, and we’ll do it again,” Trump said. “We’re going to be doing it again, a third time.”’

Should make for an interesting Republican primary season.
Somebody posted the video of a Q & A session at CPAC. I thought he toned it down. I guess not. He is still as big an Un-American Asshole as ever. I wonder how many republicans he can take down with him?

Forum List

Back