Its ok to beat your wife in Russia

Backed by the church and political establishment. We frown on this in the UK. I expect its the same in the US.

Except,
there have been women in the Russian army since atleast the 1930s. That's equality. The same equality we have.

Russian victims of domestic abuse forced to pay perpetrator’s fine

They aint too big on equality or womens rights.

Backward fucks.
Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

Russian victims of domestic abuse forced to pay perpetrator’s fine

They aint too big on equality or womens rights.

Backward fucks.
+ Gays, sons, liberals, Jews, etc,
chechnyaEC4-381e5c76dc65e70c08328edb430fdcea.jpg

images

140819-michaelson-russia3-embed_yfg6gi.jpg

ogjo93wp5pvy.jpg

Backed by the church and political establishment. We frown on this in the UK. I expect its the same in the US.
It's fairly common here in the US.

30 Shocking Domestic Violence Statistics That Remind Us It's An Epidemic | HuffPost
not even close , women rights in Muscovy don't exist specially in Muslim regions ,

Report On Female Genital Mutilation In Russia Provokes Commentary ...

23 aug. 2016 - Mufti Ismail Berdiev (right) is a religious leader in the Republic of Dagestan. When a report documented female genital mutilation in this republic, he said all women should be circumcised "to end depravity." He later said he was joking. Above, he poses with Russian President Vladimir Putin at a Kremlin ...
ismail-berdiyev.jpg

upload_2018-2-3_1-54-56.jpeg

30 Shocking Domestic Violence Statistics That Remind Us It's An Epidemic | HuffPost
Difference is there are consequences in the US and the rest of the civilised world.
And they are working so well to prevent the problem. Funny that you think a country that has been described to have a domestic violence epidemic is civilized.

It is a difficult problem to solve. I don't think decriminalization is a very effective way to combat it. As I understand it, these laws were just implemented last year in Russia. The sentences were harsher before the new laws took effect. Not sure the rationale behind it.

not even close , women rights in Muscovy don't exist specially in Muslim regions ,

Report On Female Genital Mutilation In Russia Provokes Commentary ...

23 aug. 2016 - Mufti Ismail Berdiev (right) is a religious leader in the Republic of Dagestan. When a report documented female genital mutilation in this republic, he said all women should be circumcised "to end depravity." He later said he was joking. Above, he poses with Russian President Vladimir Putin at a Kremlin ...
ismail-berdiyev.jpg

View attachment 174682
Do you believe that people's beliefs are transmitted by handshakes?

Forum List

Back