It’s OK To Mourn For Our First Female President

Declaring it thus does not render it thus.

Most of that is established fact, slick.

And, if you (collectively) had the courage to admit that to yourselves, you would be beginning the long climb back to political power.

But until you can come to terms with much of that, you're going to be consigned to the sidelines.

Karma's a bitch.
Enjoy hell, then lol.
Your reservation is in order!
Wrong AGAIN!
How?
Dems go to heaven, GOPers to hell. Easy. God doesn't like haters and willful ignorance...

Irony

LBJ? He was a racist and a thug. The Dems set the bar pretty low.
Medicare, Medicaid, civil rights, dupe- too bad about the gd war.
Republicans are responsible the for civil rights LBJ took credit for. Remember he said " I will have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

You do realize that censoring that word defeats the purpose of using that quote.
He wrote and pushed the laws. Duh. This was back before the GOP was a lockstep RW, bs propaganda, racist, pander to the rich mess, dupe. Yes, one piece of malevolent gossip beats history in dupe world.

Can you prove that?
yes. read something.

I did some reading. Actually JFK and RFK are responsible for the bill. And again Republicans are responsible for passing it.

Medicare, Medicaid, civil rights, dupe- too bad about the gd war.
Republicans are responsible the for civil rights LBJ took credit for. Remember he said " I will have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

You do realize that censoring that word defeats the purpose of using that quote.
He wrote and pushed the laws. Duh. This was back before the GOP was a lockstep RW, bs propaganda, racist, pander to the rich mess, dupe. Yes, one piece of malevolent gossip beats history in dupe world.

Can you prove that?
yes. read something.

I did some reading. Actually JFK and RFK are responsible for the bill. And again Republicans are responsible for passing it.
Both parties are duh. The Dems wrote it and knew they'd lose the south. This was before the GOP became a lockstep bought off obstruction run by Fox Rush the South etc.. Go Trump.

585c1f6c1c00000a070ed13b.jpeg

We saw what happens when a woman dares to seek power. It was heartbreaking.

Six months ago I lay in bed with tears in my eyes. I was staring at my tiny iPhone screen, watching a larger-than-life woman stand before a packed crowd in Brooklyn, dressed all in white like some kind of goddess wizard, making history as she officially became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

For the first time, a woman had a shot at real political power. For the first time, we could tell our daughters: You could be anything! And it would actually be true. As autumn approached, you could feel the excitement. Women were on the brink. On the morning of Election Day, they dressed in pantsuits and welled up, holding their little girls’ hands at the voting booth, posting adorable photos.

That night was a devastation. Ambitious women and girls across the country didn’t get a new role model. They got a smackdown.

Six months ago I lay in bed with tears in my eyes. I was staring at my tiny iPhone screen, watching a larger-than-life woman stand before a packed crowd in Brooklyn, dressed all in white like some kind of goddess wizard, making history as she officially became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.

For the first time, a woman had a shot at real political power. For the first time, we could tell our daughters: You could be anything! And it would actually be true. As autumn approached, you could feel the excitement. Women were on the brink. On the morning of Election Day, they dressed in pantsuits and welled up, holding their little girls’ hands at the voting booth, posting adorable photos.

That night was a devastation. Ambitious women and girls across the country didn’t get a new role model. They got a smackdown.

Though the sexism behind Clinton’s loss has hardly been a secret, it’s taken me awhile to truly grapple with what lays at the bottom of those election results. Clinton’s loss isn’t simply about emails or Russian hacking or James Comey or the perils of the Electoral College or the struggles of the so-called white working class. Underneath that, her loss has everything to do with the different expectations men and women face in our country. Her loss is about what we do to women who dare to seek power.

This struck me as I read Ta-Nehisi Coates’ incredible essay on Barack Obama’s presidency. “To secure the White House,” Coates writes in The Atlantic, “Donald Trump needed only money and white bluster.” This is the simplest evidence you need to understand that of course racism played a role Trump’s election, Coates writes.

Immediately, I realized, Coates missed something.

It wasn’t just money and bluster.

Trump is a man.

Much of the country went for the guy. Sure, technically she got more votes, is winning the popular vote by millions, but a huge percentage of the country went for him. Obama voters switched sides. He won.

With his utter lack of government experience, track record of lies, without disclosing his taxes, with his hateful comments about women, his boast about sexual assault. For all that, Trump was seen as more “authentic” than her. More likable.

That’s sexism. You can dress it up in as many ill-advised email servers or Benghazi hearings as you like.

Time and again, men get a pass.

More: It’s OK To Mourn For Our First Female President

Amen! If you liked the above, you should read the other half of the link.

When is the funeral and where do I send flowers?

Or do I just make a donation to Planned Parenthood?

A bucket of crap is more fitting for that corrupt old bitch than flowers. :lol:

Last edited:
585c1f6c1c00000a070ed13b.jpeg

We saw what happens when a woman dares to seek power. It was heartbreaking.

Though the sexism behind Clinton’s loss has hardly been a secret, it’s taken me awhile to truly grapple with what lays at the bottom of those election results. Clinton’s loss isn’t simply about emails or Russian hacking or James Comey or the perils of the Electoral College or the struggles of the so-called white working class. Underneath that, her loss has everything to do with the different expectations men and women face in our country. Her loss is about what we do to women who dare to seek power.

This struck me as I read Ta-Nehisi Coates’ incredible essay on Barack Obama’s presidency. “To secure the White House,” Coates writes in The Atlantic, “Donald Trump needed only money and white bluster.” This is the simplest evidence you need to understand that of course racism played a role Trump’s election, Coates writes.

Immediately, I realized, Coates missed something.

It wasn’t just money and bluster.

Trump is a man.

Much of the country went for the guy. Sure, technically she got more votes, is winning the popular vote by millions, but a huge percentage of the country went for him. Obama voters switched sides. He won.

With his utter lack of government experience, track record of lies, without disclosing his taxes, with his hateful comments about women, his boast about sexual assault. For all that, Trump was seen as more “authentic” than her. More likable.

That’s sexism. You can dress it up in as many ill-advised email servers or Benghazi hearings as you like.

Time and again, men get a pass.

More: It’s OK To Mourn For Our First Female President

Amen! If you liked the above, you should read the other half of the link.

When is the funeral and where do I send flowers?

Or do I just make a donation to Planned Parenthood?

A bucket of crap is more fitting for that corrupt old bitch than flowers. :lol:
Respect for the... Um... Undead!

:biggrin:

Mourning in America - by 65,844,954 Hillary voters (2,865,075 more than Trump). We weep.

Whining in America - by 65,844,954 brainwashed butt hurt Hillary voters. WHAAAAAAAA! :crybaby:

You all deserve this award, you've earned it, wear it proud. :lmao:

CxAm-dFUAAATJDO.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Hillary! History will record how you were cheated out of the presidency! You were clearly and unfairly swiftboated - with NaziCon House witch hunts, voter suppression, conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey's FBI malfeasance - and Putin.

I can't stop laughing. Please no more of this.

Can you prove that?
yes. read something.

Both parties are duh. The Dems wrote it and knew they'd lose the south. This was before the GOP became a lockstep bought off obstruction run by Fox Rush the South etc.. Go Trump.

You said Johnson wrote it. Your credibility is dubious at best. BTW, Hillary lost.

...There's all the duperie...
Declaring it thus does not render it thus.

Most of that is established fact, slick.

And, if you (collectively) had the courage to admit that to yourselves, you would be beginning the long climb back to political power.

But until you can come to terms with much of that, you're going to be consigned to the sidelines.

Karma's a bitch.
All crap. No evidence, no charges, NADA, dupe.
Another delusional LibTard...

The left is in full panic mode, and they should be. Celebrities are being booed off stage when they decide to make jokes months ago got laughs. There has been a huge shift. Mainly in political power. Conservatives have solidified their power in the Supreme Court for decades, and have the real possibility to put and end to the left's incredibly moronic gender theories, put abortion back into the hands of the states where it will die (pun intended) as an independent industry, have a solid majority in both houses of Congress and thanks to the Democrats and Harry Reid for changing the rules of the Senate Trump can nominate anyone he fucking wants with a simple majority no chance of a filibuster--HAFHDISOJ:FAD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

There isn't a god damned thing some fucking know-nothing troll on this or any where else on the internet could possibly say that would take this smile off my face. And there isn't a god damned thing they can do about that, or anything Trump is about to do. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHASODGJ{O

Gerrymandering has never been worse…

You don't even know what gerrymandering is.
Me, Masters in History. You? Masters in GOP BS.

You have no idea what education I do or do not have. But it's beside the point. The manner and context in which you used the term “gerrymandering” makes it obvious that you have no clue what it means.
I believe it's named after Gov Gerry of Mass. who did it in the early 1800's, dunce. No party has ever gone overboard at it like the GOP in 2010. Its big lead in the House comes despite being out voted. The reps on both sides can't lose so they get super radical, another reason for today's total disfunction. Great job!!

The left is in full panic mode, and they should be. Celebrities are being booed off stage when they decide to make jokes months ago got laughs. There has been a huge shift. Mainly in political power. Conservatives have solidified their power in the Supreme Court for decades, and have the real possibility to put and end to the left's incredibly moronic gender theories, put abortion back into the hands of the states where it will die (pun intended) as an independent industry, have a solid majority in both houses of Congress and thanks to the Democrats and Harry Reid for changing the rules of the Senate Trump can nominate anyone he fucking wants with a simple majority no chance of a filibuster--HAFHDISOJ:FAD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

There isn't a god damned thing some fucking know-nothing troll on this or any where else on the internet could possibly say that would take this smile off my face. And there isn't a god damned thing they can do about that, or anything Trump is about to do. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHASODGJ{O
Too bad he's not going to do anything he promised, diddly dupe. lol. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich and the nuclear build up.

Too bad he's not going to do anything he promised, diddly dupe. lol. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich and the nuclear build up.

Enjoy the prosperity that will make you look like more of a fool.

Tax cuts for the rich. Nuclear build up then turn it all over to Putin. If that explodes liberal heads, Trump should do it in the next six months.

Oh, the butt-hurt is strong in our resident LibTards these days, isn't it? Funny stuff.
It's the usual, showing how incredibly misinformed the dupes are and being ignored by them. All Trump had to do was parrot the bs, then dump the dupes. 70% of them SAID they didn't believe him. I guess they love being taken by the greedy lying GOP rich...lol.

The libs who are worried are still going by Trump's campaign promises, which he's abandoned...

Predicting a corrupt bubble? Anything's possible....I hope he's a successful genius- but it won't have anything to do with a giant tax cut for the rich. That is seriously dumb at this point.

Predicting a corrupt bubble? Anything's possible....I hope he's a successful genius- but it won't have anything to do with a giant tax cut for the rich. That is seriously dumb at this point.

Taxes will be simplified and also cut for the middle class.

Forum List

Back