It's okay to fly rainbow flag at state Capitol

It's getting you used to seeing it because that's what obastard intends to replace the stars and stripes.

Oh my stars! I hope you have smelling salts handy, crybaby.

How many gay men are being stabbed today under the rainbow flag?

Last edited:
I'll say the same thing here that I've said in the countless other threads started with this exact premise:

If you don't like the pride flag flying on public property, then do something about it. Organize. Make it an issue, and fight for it. Have the balls to make your opinions known in the public sphere, and see how much support you can get for it, rather than just whining from behind your keyboard.

That's how it works.

Pretty soon if the left has its way we'll probably fly it in place of the stars and strips.

One big joke of a nation.

I'll say the same thing here that I've said in the countless other threads started with this exact premise:

If you don't like the pride flag flying on public property, then do something about it. Organize. Make it an issue, and fight for it. Have the balls to make your opinions known in the public sphere, and see how much support you can get for it, rather than just whining from behind your keyboard.

That's how it works.

But then we'd be viewed as whiny piss ants....like you leftists

How many were held as slaves, or who declared war on the US while using the Rainbow Flag?

None.

None were under the battle flag either. It was a flag of military battle units...not the confederate national flag.

What's funny is Georgia is replacing the battle flag with the real confederate flag. JUST of course with its seal in the middle of the circle of stars.

Liberals are dumb.

That's how it works.

You must realize that impotently whining about it on a message board already puts you pretty firmly in the "whiny pissant" category.

That's how it works.

You must realize that impotently whining about it on a message board already put you pretty firmly in the "whiny pissant" category.

Better on here than all of society,

That's how it works.

You must realize that impotently whining about it on a message board already puts you pretty firmly in the "whiny pissant" category.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back