🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Over! Obama's Deputy Defense Secretary Comes Forward Admitting The Obama Admin Spied On Trump

Connecting the dots just made this issue way way hotter. You have Farkas who is a senior member at the Atlantic Council. Funded by the Ukrainian World Congress oh and Pinchuk, Hillary's mega donor from the Ukraine who made a huge amount of $$$$$$$$$$$ when Hillary was SoS in a deal she allowed him to strike with the Iranian government despite Iran being under sanctions at the time.

And now another senior member of the Atlantic Council ..............drum roll.............Dimitri Alperovitch. Who just happens to head CrowdStrike. The only IT people allowed to examine the DNC servers to claim it was the Russians that hacked the DNC.

We already know that the DNC was working in collusion with the Ukraine to fabricate corruption evidence against Paul Manafort to take him off of Trump's team. The Ukrainians were desperate to see Hillary elected.

This is getting really good.

Actually it's so say's Farkas. Please try to pay attention. Trump was not in this interview.
With Bannon under Trump's wing, Breitbart is now a mouthpiece for Trump. So when Breitbart idiotically mischaracterizes that interview, it's no different than Trump tweeting it himself.

\
Yep Breitbart, now that is real reliable news.
So that video from MSNBC is actually from Breitbart?
No, the interpretation is: Oh My – President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Well, no... she didn't. She "admitted" Trump's people were caught working with Russians. We already knew that.

Bullshit little nazi clown boy. She was admitting that the obummer admin was spying on trump to destroy him after the election was over. You accuse trump of being a fascist but it was YOUR hero acting like the dictator. You too are a fucking world class idiot. How do you wipe your own ass?
Thanks for reminding me what a fucking idiot you are. Wasn't necessary as you parade it all the time, but thanks just the same. :thup: That aside, she never said Obama spied on Trump. You have a serious brain defect to think she did. She said she and her colleagues knew about Trump's staff dealings with Russians. That's neither new information nor is it an admission the were spying on Trump. It's well known now that Trump's people were communicating with Russians who were under surveillance. Her other comment was how they sought to share that information on the Hill because they knew it would all get squashed once Trump got into office.

BREAKING Update: The ethical patriotic website Gateway Pundit is now carrying the story. Makes sense since they have press credentials for daily White House press briefings. Hopefully their reporter will have a chance to ask Sean Spicer about this tomorrow.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/obamas-former-asst-defense-secretary-admits-obama-admin-collected-intel-trump-video/

What kills me Steve is how many players are involved in this. It's really stunning.

BREAKING Update: The ethical patriotic website Gateway Pundit is now carrying the story. Makes sense since they have press credentials for daily White House press briefings. Hopefully their reporter will have a chance to ask Sean Spicer about this tomorrow.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/obamas-former-asst-defense-secretary-admits-obama-admin-collected-intel-trump-video/

What kills me Steve is how many players are involved in this. It's really stunning.
I agree, tinydancer. In the end, I have a feeling John McCain will be involved in a most profound way.

I agree, tinydancer. In the end, I have a feeling John McCain will be involved in a most profound way.

Agreed. I want to know the names of the Never Trumpers who financed the dossier; ditto the Democrats who did follow up; and then how did it magically appear in McCain's hands. A great deal of cash was spent on this venture because Steele had little or no direct knowledge of anything in the dossier .

He paid informants who paid other informants for the so called dirt on Trump. So yes indeedy I want to see the hearings continue and to have a chance to witness Senator Gowdy ask Senator McCain how he was involved in all of this.

:) Be still my heart.

The crime syndicate is the trump organization that worked with the Russians to throw the election

Have any proof that anyone changed their vote because of Russia "throwing the election"? Just one person even?

The Trump organization ran on a platform of trying to make better relations with the Russian, instead of trying to go to war with them. He won on that.

Will you ever stop whining about it?

Well, if she is telling the truth, ladies and gentlemen, American brothers and sisters; the left is done..........let me spell that fore you lefties so you can sound it out, D-O-N-E!

You had to think Nunez had something, and the Democrats knew it; which is why they went into fascist mode.

I am sure they had their fingers crossed how they got it would be so sensitive, he couldn't release it publicly so as their narrative could continue as they flipped the Republicans the bird.

Speaking of birds, they found one to start singing. And we all know that when one bird starts singing, most of the birds in the area join the chorus!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What is amazing is how many otherwise seemingly intelligent people here believe the mischaracterization by breitbart of the MSNBC interview.

Thank heavens these people preserved the evidence of collusion of the Trump people with the Russians.

Connecting the dots just made this issue way way hotter. You have Farkas who is a senior member at the Atlantic Council. Funded by the Ukrainian World Congress oh and Pinchuk, Hillary's mega donor from the Ukraine who made a huge amount of $$$$$$$$$$$ when Hillary was SoS in a deal she allowed him to strike with the Iranian government despite Iran being under sanctions at the time.

And now another senior member of the Atlantic Council ..............drum roll.............Dimitri Alperovitch. Who just happens to head CrowdStrike. The only IT people allowed to examine the DNC servers to claim it was the Russians that hacked the DNC.

We already know that the DNC was working in collusion with the Ukraine to fabricate corruption evidence against Paul Manafort to take him off of Trump's team. The Ukrainians were desperate to see Hillary elected.

This is getting really good.
It's laugh out loud funny.

Well, if she is telling the truth, ladies and gentlemen, American brothers and sisters; the left is done..........let me spell that fore you lefties so you can sound it out, D-O-N-E!

You had to think Nunez had something, and the Democrats knew it; which is why they went into fascist mode.

I am sure they had their fingers crossed how they got it would be so sensitive, he couldn't release it publicly so as their narrative could continue as they flipped the Republicans the bird.

Speaking of birds, they found one to start singing. And we all know that when one bird starts singing, most of the birds in the area join the chorus!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Instead of taking sundance's word for it, why don't you listen to Ms. Farkas' actual comments?

The crime syndicate is the trump organization that worked with the Russians to throw the election

Have any proof that anyone changed their vote because of Russia "throwing the election"? Just one person even?

The Trump organization ran on a platform of trying to make better relations with the Russian, instead of trying to go to war with them. He won on that.

Will you ever stop whining about it?
You people are too funny. During the election, you're pouring through hacked emails from the DNC screaming about how corrupt Democrats are.... now you cry but hey, that didn't actually cause anyone to not vote for Hillary.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back