It's Over! Obama's Deputy Defense Secretary Comes Forward Admitting The Obama Admin Spied On Trump

Obama admin intel hid intel from Trump admin.

Snowflakes are filthy corrupt.
Trump got briefed on the intel they had on russian hacking, and the british dossier. Trump call all of it 'fake news'

The rest is nonsense, when the president has an all access pass, and so does his cabinet, expecially the A, NSA, DNI, DOD, ETC

There's a video that doesn't lie, unlike you.

All the video does is tell that Obama looked for the needle in the haystack. But he didn't commission the haystack. Obama didn't order the collection of any information, he used information that was already legally collected.

I'll keep saying it.

USING THE INTELLIGENCE APPARATUS OF THE US GOVERNMENT, OR AGENCIES LIKE THE IRS AS A WEAPON TO DESTROY POLITICAL OPPONENTS IS VERY FUCKING DANGEROUS.

You should NOT support it just because you like the person spying and don't like the person being spied on.

I'll keep saying it.

USING THE INTELLIGENCE APPARATUS OF THE US GOVERNMENT, OR AGENCIES LIKE THE IRS AS A WEAPON TO DESTROY POLITICAL OPPONENTS IS VERY FUCKING DANGEROUS.

You would rather use the intelligence apparatus of the RUSSIAN government, or agencies like the FSB as as weapon to destroy political opponents.

Former Obama official discloses rush to get intelligence on Trump team

"A former top Obama administration official has acknowledged efforts by her colleagues to gather intelligence on Trump team ties to Russia before Donald Trump took office and to conceal the sources of that intelligence from the incoming administration."

"Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, made the disclosure while on the air with
MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski."

“I was urging my former colleagues, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Of course we now know that the head of the FBI and the NSA alresady declared that the information that was gathered had 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE', making the PERSONAL information protected secret information, yet was still shared with 16 Intel agencies, the later illegal release of which FBI Director Comey and the head of the NSA testified later before Congress constitutes Felony crimes of ESPIONAGE.

"Aside from questions over whether communications were improperly gathered during the transition and before, there is speculation over how widely such information was disseminated. Farkas described a rush to spread the material before Trump took office."

Sorry, but a 'rush to improperly collect and disseminate protected personal information that has no foreign Intel value to 16 Intel agencies is NOT an excuse for doing so or the Felony Espionage leaks perpetrated later!

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill."

So she personally decided there was 'not enough coming out in the open' and did something about it. Sounds like a partial admission of potential wrong-doing / crime to me...

They had better rush....Putin is killing all the witnesses

They had better rush....Putin is killing all the witnesses
So despite no evidence existing - after 9 months of multiple on-going investigations by Democrats - that (at least) Trump nor HIS team members ever colluded with the Russians or worked for EX KGB, the KGB bank, the Russian Spy agency that hacked the DNC e-mails, or had 1/3rd of THEIR company boards made up of prominent Russian businessmen intimately connected to the Kremlin...as Bill Clinton and members of Hillary's team were, you are suggesting that the intent of Putin's 'purge' is designed to cover up connections between him and his government to Trump...rather than to Clinton and HER team...?

upload_2017-3-29_12-9-57.jpeg

its going to be hard to rush considering the number of people in the Trump Cartel who are deeply involved with Russians.

Let's not forget about Podesta and Russia and money while we're at it.
Proof? Not yet?

As is often noted the proof is in NSA intercepts, that are classified as top secret, sources and methods, and will not, and probably will never, at least for 50 years, be allowed to be posted in public. So the proof won't be in the form of a link to the intell data, but to someone will the security clearnce to interpret the data.

Hillary respects her supporters so much, she REFUSED to even show up at her election night rally to talk to those who were there for hours supporting her.

She is an elitist cvnt and an evil bitch and she is awful for this country.

There's plenty of evidence against Obama and members of his administration to start handing down indictments. Trump needs to step up the pace and start charging some of them. The Dem's are waging a media war against Trump as a distraction, hoping Trump won't come after them for their crimes. He needs to take charge of this situation NOW.

Forum List

Back