It's Over! Obama's Deputy Defense Secretary Comes Forward Admitting The Obama Admin Spied On Trump

I'll play along . Let's say all that is true .(conservativetreehouse.com. Lol!! ) So what ! Trump is Mr. Law and Order! He wants more surveillance and stop n frisk .

What's the big deal ? Who cares ? He's got nothing to hide , right ?
The Conservative Tree House is a near cousin to Lizard boy's Infowars.

IF the pussy grabber was innocent he'd be ENCOURAGING an investigation and calling out for a special prosecutor. But he's not doing that now is he.
He's as guilty as sin.

its going to be hard to rush considering the number of people in the Trump Cartel who are deeply involved with Russians.
Again, after no evidence produced after 9 months of on-going multiple investigations by Democrats to support snowflake accusations...after Democrats improperly collected protected personal Trump and Trump team information that had no foreign Intel value and dispersed that information to 16 Intel agencies who later illegally committed Felony Espionage to release that information because THEY thought 'not enough information was 'getting out there'...when it has been proven the Clinton Foundation received a huge contribution from one of the Russians involved in the Uranium purchase Hillary was loosely but influentially connected to, her husband was working for the KGB, her campaign manager's company board was 1/3rd made up of prominent Russian businessmen intimately connected to the Kremlin, and his brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian spy agency that hacked the DNC e-mails, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Democrats hired 3 Pakistani criminal, terrorist-connected IT professionals / spies and ignored their criminal investigation and House ban to hire them and give them access to the Democrats e-mails (that were hacked and leaked), usernames, and passwords, not to mention unauthorized access to classified House files and e-mails...

...and you are talking ONLY about the need to investigate Trump and his team.

upload_2017-3-29_12-47-23.jpeg

Snowflakes have partisanly lost their damn minds and have become like Hillary - dain bramaged.

There's plenty of evidence against Obama and members of his administration to start handing down indictments. Trump needs to step up the pace and start charging some of them. The Dem's are waging a media war against Trump as a distraction, hoping Trump won't come after them for their crimes. He needs to take charge of this situation NOW.

big problem with that SJ

OBAM AINT THE FUCKING PRESIDENT !

its going to be hard to rush considering the number of people in the Trump Cartel who are deeply involved with Russians.
Again, after no evidence produced after 9 months of on-going multiple investigations by Democrats to support snowflake accusations...after Democrats improperly collected protected personal Trump and Trump team information that had no foreign Intel value and dispersed that information to 16 Intel agencies who later illegally committed Felony Espionage to release that information because THEY thought 'not enough information was 'getting out there'...when it has been proven the Clinton administration received a huge contribution from one of the Russians involved in the Uranium purchase Hillary was loosely but influentially connected to, her husband was working for the KGB, her campaign manager's company board was 1/3rd made up of prominent Russian businessmen intimately connected to the Kremlin, and his brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian spy agency that hacked the DNC e-mails, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Democrats hired 3 Pakistani criminal, terrorist-connected IT professionals / spies and ignored their criminal investigation and House ban to hire them and give them access to the Democrats e-mails (that were hacked and leaked), usernames, and passwords, not to mention unauthorized access to classified House files and e-mails...

...and you are talking ONLY about the need to investigate Trump and his team.

View attachment 119209

Snowflakes have partisanly lost their damn minds and have become like Hillary - dain bramaged.

you said it ..

on-going

see my sig SNOWFLAKE

There's plenty of evidence against Obama and members of his administration to start handing down indictments. Trump needs to step up the pace and start charging some of them. The Dem's are waging a media war against Trump as a distraction, hoping Trump won't come after them for their crimes. He needs to take charge of this situation NOW.

big problem with that SJ

Big problem with that, Siete. Leaving office does not let him off the hook for crimes committed as POTUS (or after).

Did Obama’s Defense Deputy Just Admit Spying on Trump?
To gather "intelligence" for political use

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Evelyn Farkas has caused controversy after she appeared to admit during an appearance on MSNBC that the Obama administration spied on Donald Trump’s transition team in order to gather “intelligence” for political use.

Farkas explained to Mika Brzezinski how in its final days, the Obama administration scrambled to gather information about the Trump team’s alleged ties to Russia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This dumb ass admits in the video ..........Hmmm

Former Obama official discloses rush to get intelligence on Trump team

"A former top Obama administration official has acknowledged efforts by her colleagues to gather intelligence on Trump team ties to Russia before Donald Trump took office and to conceal the sources of that intelligence from the incoming administration."

"Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, made the disclosure while on the air with
MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski."

“I was urging my former colleagues, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Of course we now know that the head of the FBI and the NSA alresady declared that the information that was gathered had 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE', making the PERSONAL information protected secret information, yet was still shared with 16 Intel agencies, the later illegal release of which FBI Director Comey and the head of the NSA testified later before Congress constitutes Felony crimes of ESPIONAGE.

"Aside from questions over whether communications were improperly gathered during the transition and before, there is speculation over how widely such information was disseminated. Farkas described a rush to spread the material before Trump took office."

Sorry, but a 'rush to improperly collect and disseminate protected personal information that has no foreign Intel value to 16 Intel agencies is NOT an excuse for doing so or the Felony Espionage leaks perpetrated later!

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill."

So she personally decided there was 'not enough coming out in the open' and did something about it. Sounds like a partial admission of potential wrong-doing / crime to me...

Both Jean Camp (Hillary's Phd Hacker) and Evelyn Farkas both need to testify before Congress!

What was done by The Obama Adminstration is massive and unprecedented and dwarfs Watergate!
I have actually lost track of how many felonies were committed by Obama\Clinton loyalists and The Admistration and Campaign of Hillary Clinton.

big problem with that SJ

Big problem with that, Siete. Leaving office does not let him off the hook for crimes committed as POTUS (or after).

not in the minds of simpletons ..

Clinton is still going to prison.

senile old farts bashed clinton and obama for so long they're trapped in one thought and one thought only.

big problem with that SJ

Obama Bin Lying can still be tried for Treason.
So can Hillary Rotten Clinton
And Jean Camp can be tried for Espionage.

big problem with that SJ

not in the minds of simpletons ..

Clinton is still going to prison.

senile old farts bashed clinton and obama for so long they're trapped in one thought and one thought only.
Come back when you have an argument.

"A former top Obama administration official has acknowledged efforts by her colleagues to gather intelligence on Trump team ties to Russia before Donald Trump took office and to conceal the sources of that intelligence from the incoming administration."

"Evelyn Farkas, deputy assistant secretary of defense under Obama, made the disclosure while on the air with

“I was urging my former colleagues, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill, it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration,” Farkas, who is now a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, said.

“Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left, so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy ... that the Trump folks – if they found out how we knew what we knew about their ... the Trump staff dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.”

Of course we now know that the head of the FBI and the NSA alresady declared that the information that was gathered had 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE', making the PERSONAL information protected secret information, yet was still shared with 16 Intel agencies, the later illegal release of which FBI Director Comey and the head of the NSA testified later before Congress constitutes Felony crimes of ESPIONAGE.

"Aside from questions over whether communications were improperly gathered during the transition and before, there is speculation over how widely such information was disseminated. Farkas described a rush to spread the material before Trump took office."

Sorry, but a 'rush to improperly collect and disseminate protected personal information that has no foreign Intel value to 16 Intel agencies is NOT an excuse for doing so or the Felony Espionage leaks perpetrated later!

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill."

So she personally decided there was 'not enough coming out in the open' and did something about it. Sounds like a partial admission of potential wrong-doing / crime to me...

Obama preserved all that intelligence and wasn't going to hand it over to the current administration either.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Trump & company have been wholly outfoxed by Barack Obama.

Obama preserved all that intelligence and wasn't going to hand it over to the current administration either.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

whats new ?

LMAO

you said it .. on-going ..
1. SNOWFLAKE s a Democratic Party adopted word to describe members of THEIR party who, again, are easily offended and can't accept reality.

2. In 9 months the Democrats hypocritical, partisan, one-sided, multiple investigation 'McCarthyistic' 'Rooskie witch hunt' of trump and his team, the democrats have managed to:

- Provide NO EVIDENCE of Trump / Trump team collusion with the Russians / Putin
- Exposed the fact that Obama, his administration, and his loyal acolytes collected protected personal information that had no foreign Intel value, dispersed protected personal info with NO foreign Intel value to 16 Intel agencies whose members later illegally perpetrated Felony Espionage by leaking that information because admittedly now they thought 'not enough information was getting out there'.

3. In LESS than the on-going 9 month dual investigation into Trump and his team that has produced no evidence, evidence HAS been found proving:

- The Clinton Foundation received huge donations from a prominent Russian involved with the US uranium purchase that Hillary was loosely yet influentially involved in

- Her husband was working for Putin buddies - ex-KGB - making $50k a pop for giving speeches

- Hillary's campaign manager's company board members consisted of 1/3rd prominent Russian Businessmen intimately connected to the Kremlin

- Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian spy agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's embarrassing e-mails, an event the Democrats used to create their False narrative of the Russians 'hacking the election' and false 'Trump Collusion' that gave Obama an excuse to engage in his own 'Watergate 2' to spy own / 'monitor' Trump during the election and begin his bogus multiple investigations which have produced no evidence to support their false claims

- Obama and the NSA were the ONLY ones who actually tried to 'hack the election' by attempting over a dozen times - thank God un-successfully - to hack both the Georgia and Indiana state elections systems to prove it could be done while attempting to seize control of all state election systems, placing their control under his administration right before the election, arguing that the ability to hack them was real and thus they should be under his administration's control as a matter of national security.

And Democrats have shown NO sense of urgency or interest in investigating the OBVIOUS Clinton / Clinton team communication / collaboration / collusion with Russians, the Putin Govt / the Kremlin / the Russian Spy agency while claiming to only be interested in protecting the US from foreign / Russian interference / influence OR the facts that the Obama administration ran their own 'Watergate' under false pretenses, or that Obama attempted to seize control of all state elections by attempting to hack 2 state election systems...

ALL OF THIS AFTER

Rioting, Looting, intimidation, assault, terroristic fire-bombing of a GOP HQ, shutting down free speech with violence, vandalism, destruction of public/private property, attempting to flip electoral college voters through intimidation and threats, rigging their primaries, engaging in election fraud in their primaries, feeding their preferred candidate debate questions in advance, being exposed by their own e-mails as being racists/sexists/homophobes/anti-Semites (which has resulted in their new head of the DNC calling for the resignation of every DNC staffer for replacement), declaring their entire mission the next 4 years is to be complete obstuctionists devoted to stopping any US progress and to Trump's Impeachment, calling for the President's Impeachment before he ever took office, calling for seditious / treasonous military coups and his assassination....

Dude, this is one of the darkest times in our nation's history for politics, and it has stemmed from the complete meltdown of the Democratic party and their exposed seditious desire for power, so much that they have become thugs, terrorists, and 'enemies of the state', willing to commit Espionage against their own newly elected government to get power back.

Good God! I hope Americans are truly paying attention, to not only what the Democrats have done and are doing but how obviously rabidly partisan the Snowflakes are being in the defense of the democratic party and their followers of the inexcusable actions and crimes that have been perpetrated in their attempt to steal back power. If they are paying attention, the democrats will suffer a 3rd, back-to-back-to-back, historic, record-setting political election defeat, their losses will go much further than over 1,000 seats/positions lost, and they will risk political extinction, which at this point seems to need to happen...IMO.

And there's a wee bit of evidence on that. Like the entire intelligence community.

Too bad they can't find a way to release the information by redacting certain portions. And ending all this 'there's no proof' nonsense,.

By a criminal ex-President and his criminal holdovers who illegally used protected personal information and engaged in Felony Espionage to undermine the newly elected President / govt.

:clap:

Farkas is damn lucky. The anchor was too surprised to interrupt and they didn't delay the confession so they could erase it and not broadcast it. Otherwise that woman would be found in Rock Creek Park with 2 or 3 self inflicted bullet wounds in her head.

Forum List

Back