It's Over; The FBI and DOJ done messeded up bigly.

Was the Mar-A-Lago raid political?

• Total voters
It's over! I thought FBI had to have 2 years of law school? Apparently they have never studied precedents of former presidents and Vice Presidents taking things home with them. There are many, many listed in this court case here where the judge ruled Clinton got to keep the tapes he made:
"
NARA does not have the authority to designate materials as
“Presidential records,”

The president does have broad and sweeping powers when it comes to presidential records and classifications. Only the president does, and it's much more than any FBI or NARA, or SOS, or DOJ have.

"
The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained
authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents"

Just read all the precedents where former presidents and VP's got to keep things or delete or destroy things. :D

Like this one:
Armstrong v. Bush , 721 F. Supp. 343, 347
(D.D.C. 1989).
How many ya think Trump jizzed on?

From the OP

during his time in office.

He hasn't been in office for almost two years

Thread fail

I do not believe that any confession or successful prosecution as a result of that 2016 investigation had jack squat to do with Russian Collusion.

The report issued Monday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz exposes deeply disturbing and improper behavior by the Obama-era FBI that led to the investigation of non-existent collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia.

As the nearly two-year multimillion-dollar investigation by Special Counsel Robert Muller showed, there was no collusion.

Attorney General William Barr said in summing up the inspector general’s report: “The FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken.”

Importantly, the Horowitz report found that at least “17 significant inaccuracies and omissions” in the FBI application to conduct surveillance of Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

Moreover, the FISA application to engage in surveillance of Page not only contained significant errors and omissions, but was based in large part on former British spay Christopher Steele’s defamatory dossier full of lies – bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign – the inspector general’s report found.

The dossier “played a central and essential role in” getting the warrant from the FISA Court that kicked off the whole Russia collusion investigation, the inspector general found.

In other words, the investigation of the Russia collusion hoax was launched under false pretenses. This shows that the investigation should never have happened. It was a monumental waste of time and money and was a needless distraction that caused division among the American people.

Do you wish to dispute any of this?

As far as Durham's investigation is concerned, at least at this point I think it's more a case of a lack of provable, prosecutable evidence that anything else. It is my opinion that these things are dragging on far too long. It's like airing your dirty linens for 2 years; the public's confidence in the entire justice system declines, and for what? If you got nothing after 6 months then it's time to wrap it up and move on. Or at least present your case for why the investigation ought to continue, and political expediency is not a good enough reason.
Not surprising Mueller did not show collusion. As he stated within the first page or two, he wasn't looking for collusion, but crimes that could be prosecuted. Sure that report showed some things morally ambiguous and just plane wrong, but Mueller and other lawyers are not in the right and wrong business. They are in the legal and illegal business. Collusion has a romantic sound but no teeth, no fines, no jail sentences of the Federal books. Even trump knew this, and part of the reason he liked to talk about during the investigation in the crimes.

As far as Durham goes, you are right. But provable, prosecutable evidense is where it's at. The rest amounts to bullshit. We are pretty well in agreement on that investigation, and frankly I expected more, as it appears did trump and the trump crowd.

Last edited:
It's over! I thought FBI had to have 2 years of law school? Apparently they have never studied precedents of former presidents and Vice Presidents taking things home with them. There are many, many listed in this court case here where the judge ruled Clinton got to keep the tapes he made:
"
NARA does not have the authority to designate materials as
“Presidential records,”

The president does have broad and sweeping powers when it comes to presidential records and classifications. Only the president does, and it's much more than any FBI or NARA, or SOS, or DOJ have.

"
The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained
authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents"

Just read all the precedents where former presidents and VP's got to keep things or delete or destroy things. :D

Like this one:
Armstrong v. Bush , 721 F. Supp. 343, 347
(D.D.C. 1989).
100% political.

1000% fascist.

Not surprising Mueller did not show collusion. As he stated within the first page or two, he wasn't looking for collusion, but crimes that could be prosecuted. Sure that report showed some things morally ambiguous and just plane wrong, but Mueller and other lawyers are in the right and wrong business. They are in the legal and illegal business. Collusion has a romantic sound but no teeth, no fines, no jail sentences of the Federal books. Even trump knew this, and part of the reason he liked to talk about during the investigation in the crimes.

As far as Durham goes, you are right. But provable, prosecutable evidense is where it's at. The rest amounts to bullshit. We are pretty well in agreement on that investigation, and frankly I expected more, as it appears did trump and the trump crowd.

The only "Russian Collusion" in the 2016 election was Zuckerberg selling ad space to Russian troll farms. You are aware there was a Senate inquiry into that, or maybe that's the results of the Mueller report? Anyway, someplace online they (The Senate?) posted all the Russian propaganda Zuckerberg got paid for and ran during the 2016 election, but the FBI isn't raiding or investigating him.

iu

Last edited:
I just saw that jimmy Fallon has hitlery on tonight for TDSing most likely. Hahaha hahaha

The only "Russian Collusion" in the 2016 election was Zuckerberg selling ad space to Russian troll farms. You are aware there was a Senate inquiry into that, or maybe that's the results of the Mueller report? Anyway, someplace online they (The Senate?) posted all the Russian propaganda Zuckerberg got paid for and ran during the 2016 election, but the FBI isn't raiding or investigating him.

iu
I guess he won't be prosecuted without a collusion law on the books either, so if that's it, who cares?

I guess he won't be prosecuted without a collusion law on the books either, so if that's it, who cares?
You don't think steps should be taken to make sure it doesn't happen again?

How much money was wasted in the pursuit of that information?

Forum List

Back