It's Pride Month Alright

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For the democrats I mean. All the mentally ill are currently their focus instead of the fact that an innocent man is about to go to prison simply just to stop him from winning an election.

Even a retired police officer who's a neighbor of mine says that he wishes we currently could have the right to riot as we have every reason in the world to right now but unfortunately it's not legal and that it's unfair that the left can cause as much havoc as they want to and there are no consequences for them.

America is currently in distress which is why I changed my profile picture. I'm afraid that there is just absolutely no way possible to bounce back from this. We NEED to get Trump back in the white house.

For the democrats I mean. All the mentally ill are currently their focus instead of the fact that an innocent man is about to go to prison simply just to stop him from winning an election.

Even a retired police officer who's a neighbor of mine says that he wishes we currently could have the right to riot as we have every reason in the world to right now but unfortunately it's not legal and that it's unfair that the left can cause as much havoc as they want to and there are no consequences for them.

America is currently in distress which is why I changed my profile picture. I'm afraid that there is just absolutely no way possible to bounce back from this. We NEED to get Trump back in the white house.
IMG_4533.jpeg

I’ll be happy when all people are treated as equals.

Me too but that's not going to happen underneath our current administration. After all Trump is being treated far from equal. To say that he's being treated like an animal doesn't even fit his situation unless we're talking about animal cruelty.

I’ve never heard tRump badmouth the queers

He even said that Caitlyn Jenner was welcome to use any bathroom in tRump tower

Not too sure he is the answer to your problems

I’ve never heard tRump badmouth the queers

He even said that Caitlyn Jenner was welcome to use any bathroom in tRump tower

Not too sure he is the answer to your problems

Well, he isn't Biden, or Hillary, which all he needs at this point; he actually performed pretty well as Prez considering his enemies, did nothing real radical. If he did nothing but sit on the White House Patio drinking scotch all day he would still be 100 times better than Biden any other Democrat. With any luck he will drive the Democrats base to mass suicide and self-deportation.

Forum List

Back