IT'S RIGGED, FOLKS! Folks are gettin hung up on after tellin pollsters they're for Wonderful Donald

THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED! POLLS ARE RIGGED! THE DEMOCRAT PRIMARY WAS RIGGED! EVERYTHING IS RIGGED! LIFE IS RIGGED! THERE'S NO REASON TO LIVE! NO REASON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

*breathes heavily*

SAVE US TRUMP YOU'RE ALL WE HAVE!

Don't believe the OP's story. But I do believe the polls like everything else are rigged.

How'd that exact same claim work out last election?

How's it supposed to "work out"?

The endless droning cry from conservatives that the polls were fixed, that Romney has a far bigger lead than the polls suggested, that he was going to win by a landslide and then.....

.....the actual election results. In which Romney carried his ass home with him and Carl Rove had to be lead away babbling about Ohio.

But this time its different?

You're just rambling; not arguing. I can't help you.

I'm pointing out that this is the exact same schtick we hear last time, verbatim. And it was a complete pile of steaming horseshit as the 2012 election demonstrated.

But this time the accusations of 'the polls being rigged' are different from the *last* time your ilk made the same accusation?

Um, how?

You claim that because you're fine with cheating. You're a no-good underhanded liar at the end of the day.

How'd that exact same claim work out last election?

How's it supposed to "work out"?

The endless droning cry from conservatives that the polls were fixed, that Romney has a far bigger lead than the polls suggested, that he was going to win by a landslide and then.....

.....the actual election results. In which Romney carried his ass home with him and Carl Rove had to be lead away babbling about Ohio.

But this time its different?

You're just rambling; not arguing. I can't help you.

I'm pointing out that this is the exact same schtick we hear last time, verbatim. And it was a complete pile of steaming horseshit as the 2012 election demonstrated.

But this time the accusations of 'the polls being rigged' are different from the *last* time your ilk made the same accusation?

Um, how?

You claim that because you're fine with cheating. You're a no-good underhanded liar at the end of the day.

I claim that because its history. Your ilk made elaborate accusations about how the polls were being skewed against Romney. How his support was actually far greater than the polls indicated. How he was going to win by a landslide.

And then the election came. And we found out what those accusations were worth, didn't we?

But this its different, huh?

we will win this election easily. i'm confident. in fact, i'll take a lie detector test to prove i'm confident!

Remember all this batshit Gabs?

Gallup wasn't wrong about the 2012 presidential election

Here's my personal favorite. Just a gem of irony:

TheGreatGatsby said:
Only hacks reference Nate Silver.

And speaking of hackish; it's definitely hackish to say that Romney is not close in states that have recently showed polls with him in the lead or within a point. Geez you fucking noob. Get a fucking shred of intellectual honesty.

Romney only needs to bat .250 on election day

Um, slick....Nate silver *nailed* the election. He called every single state correctly. He called the popular vote within 2%. He called every congressional race. He called every senate race save one.

You were laughably, comically, spectacularly wrong. Wrong about the polls being fixed, wrong about Nate Silver, wrong about the election.

But *this* time its different?

nate silver is a lucky loser nerd. you don't get a win for dumb luck.

now shut up. STOP TALKING.

i just got hung up on by a national pollster after i said i was for wonderful DJT!

It must have been a Latino pollster--LOL
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

And then again it could have been a woman pollster.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg

Agreed--but these Reich wingers will say and do anything to get a little attention, kind of like the Chimpanzee they nominated.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...eVVPRlAngaZuA-XdsPUJaAGfnDcKHumALycMIVSvfhkAo

147318_600.jpg

WE DON'T WANT ATTENTION, WE JUST WANT TO BE TREATED AS HUMAN BEINGS! DON'T HANG UP ON ME! DON'T TREAD ON ME!

CROOKED HILLARY IS HANGING HERSELF BY THE SPECIAL INTERESTS. CROOKED HILLARY IS HANGING HERSELF BY THE SPECIAL INTERESTS.

All 29 students in my son's class said Trump will win. teacher was shocked.

GAME. OVER.

Forum List

Back