It's Russia's Fault

Has anyone seen these Emails? Billy, I could be wrong, but I see Assange as the Hannity of hackers, something he doesn't do himself, yet manages with an agenda. So pardon my skepticism, please. Not that I think it couldn't be true, but his pronouncements of known sub-rosa dealings with jihadists needs more proof than taking his word and interpretation for it at my house.

image.jpeg

Has anyone seen these Emails? Billy, I could be wrong, but I see Assange as the Hannity of hackers, something he doesn't do himself, yet manages with an agenda. So pardon my skepticism, please. Not that I think it couldn't be true, but his pronouncements of known sub-rosa dealings with jihadists needs more proof than taking his word and interpretation for it at my house.

Indeed, and I look forward to his October Surprise. I am not particular as to the legitimate information employed nor the source thereof to prevent Hillary Clinton from gaining the White House. That is the only matter of import.

Hey, weather..Ain't it funny how there was a time when anything coming out of Russia was suspect...and now all those people who spit on anything 'red' and quotes CPUSA as the epitome of disinformation are looking to a Russian hacker to 'save' America from a presidential candidate in favor of a buffoon. Ya think?
Eight years ago Romney was mocked in five seperate occasions for saying Russia was an adversary.

Karma is a bitch.

Hey, weather..Ain't it funny how there was a time when anything coming out of Russia was suspect...and now all those people who spit on anything 'red' and quotes CPUSA as the epitome of disinformation are looking to a Russian hacker to 'save' America from a presidential candidate in favor of a buffoon. Ya think?

Yes, ain't it funny that the political descendants of those Soviet totalitarianists have gone subtle and globalist with their intent and now comprise a large part of the Democratic Party and its supporters.

All that the United States spent half the 20th Century fighting against is now on the Democrat side of the American ballot.

Funny indeed.

Here is what Russia thinks about all that:

Wherever American soldiers were killed today, they die from the direct effects of US foreign policy. America really is undefeatable, because she can’t defeat itself . The last wave of Trump-phobia is the Democrats attempt to blame a Republican candidate that he literally forced the Russian espionage against the United States.

Donald Trump: "Russia , if you can hear, I hope you could find 30,000 missing emails ."

It was about 30 thousand records of Mrs. Clinton’s official correspondence, which she erased, hiding them (just reminding you!) not from the FSB but from the FBI. So far FSB and FBI are two different organizations. One may think American electorate should care about their own country rather than Russia, right? However a Russo-phobia wave of paranoia threatens to overwhelm even the US presidential elections.

Looks like “Russian involvement” is the last Dem’s desperate hope in the fight against Trump. Sounds like popularity of Trump is growing because there are people in America who do not want to be paranoid and they listen to Trump and agree with his simple suggestions, making quite a bit of sense.

Obama: "America is already great. America is strong. And I promise you that our strength and greatness does not depend on Donald Trump. "

Well, may be America is not that great since Putin rules your elections (as you Democrats claim!). And Obama has been American president for the last 8 years, not Trump!

July 28, Translated from:
Аналитическая программа «Однако» с Михаилом Леонтьевым. Новости. Первый канал

Indeed, and I look forward to his October Surprise. I am not particular as to the legitimate information employed nor the source thereof to prevent Hillary Clinton from gaining the White House. That is the only matter of import.

do you really think that exposing a bunch of emails showing hillary making deals

selling arms to our enemies would cause any of her supporting dupes

to not vote for her

Eight years ago Romney was mocked in five seperate occasions for saying Russia was an adversary.

Karma is a bitch.

well thanks to hillary now they are

--LOL

do you really think that exposing a bunch of emails showing hillary making deals

to not vote for her

Change Democrat votes?

No.

The Berniekins? Maybe.

to not vote for her

Change Democrat votes?

No.

The Berniekins? Maybe.

yes maybe many left her already

<<I am not particular as to the legitimate information employed nor the source thereof to prevent Hillary Clinton from gaining the White House. That is the only matter of import.>>

That kinda surprises me billy. With your past 'Red Scare' tremors, you are now feeding the monster in your closet. And without even wondering about Putin's agenda, so long as it gives your candidate a bump. You know Donald's agenda, but Vlad's?

<<I am not particular as to the legitimate information employed nor the source thereof to prevent Hillary Clinton from gaining the White House. That is the only matter of import.>>

That kinda surprises me billy. With your past 'Red Scare' tremors, you are now feeding the monster in your closet. And without even wondering about Putin's agenda, so long as it gives your candidate a bump. You know Donald's agenda, but Vlad's?

I know my agenda.

I know my agenda.
Donald's agenda is your agenda

I know my agenda.
Donald's agenda is your agenda

Well, not quite, but a far cry more than Hillary's.

Forum List

Back