Its so sad around here

On the DMV exam here there is a question - if driving down a two lane road with heavy traffic on the other side of the road and trees on your right if a deer darts in front of your vehicle what do you do.

The correct answer is you hit the deer. Hard for most people to process this and do it in a split second, even if they would have done that given more time to consider the situation. Hitting a large animal with your car is something the brain never wants to do, and not to save the deer but because it's a large heavy object.

OldLady
They got the baby to a bigger hospital. Doc there thinks he only has it in one lung. Things are looking up!

On the DMV exam here there is a question - if driving down a two lane road with heavy traffic on the other side of the road and trees on your right if a deer darts in front of your vehicle what do you do.

The correct answer is you hit the deer. Hard for most people to process this and do it in a split second, even if they would have done that given more time to consider the situation. Hitting a large animal with your car is something the brain never wants to do, and not to save the deer but because it's a large heavy object.
yea, i will KO an animal before i really mess something up, any day of the week

People up here make the mistake of trying that with moose and end up dying every year. Moose goes through windshield, bad scenario.

People up here make the mistake of trying that with moose and end up dying every year. Moose goes through windshield, bad scenario.
Thats because people up north dont drive REAL vehicles
big_truck_3.jpg

they like these
2-800-oemexteriorview1302-83062.jpg

Moose probably got it beat by 900 LBS

big_truck_3.jpg

they like these

We aren't that stupid, TN. But you're right about the height of the vehicle. That's what causes the fatalities--moose's legs are so long the body is driven into the car on impact.

Yesterday, one of my coworkers granddaughters(her dad works out here as well) was driving down the road and swerved to miss a deer. She over corrected and flipped. Her 8 month old died.
As if that wasnt bad enough...
A guy out here has a girlfriend. Her toddler got the flu last week. Last night he got real sick. His mom took him to doctor again and they said he had pneumonia. Before they left doctor, he quit breathing. Last update said he was still alive but we cant get ahold of him anymore... :/
This sucks!
To be blunt, if you had an understanding of God and who He is it would be easier. Still suck, but just less suck.
Oh, i understand. Thats why i know he has no problem killing little children.
God didnt kill, you idiot.

It's called TIME AND CHANCE.

big_truck_3.jpg

they like these

We aren't that stupid, TN. But you're right about the height of the vehicle. That's what causes the fatalities--moose's legs are so long the body is driven into the car on impact.
Stupid? I bet that thing would drive through your closest pond lol

Yesterday, one of my coworkers granddaughters(her dad works out here as well) was driving down the road and swerved to miss a deer. She over corrected and flipped. Her 8 month old died.
As if that wasnt bad enough...
A guy out here has a girlfriend. Her toddler got the flu last week. Last night he got real sick. His mom took him to doctor again and they said he had pneumonia. Before they left doctor, he quit breathing. Last update said he was still alive but we cant get ahold of him anymore... :/
This sucks!
To be blunt, if you had an understanding of God and who He is it would be easier. Still suck, but just less suck.
Oh, i understand. Thats why i know he has no problem killing little children.
God didnt kill, you idiot.

It's called TIME AND CHANCE.
I know i know. But like someone said yesterday afternoon after he was able to be transported, "god heard our prayers" :rolleyes:

big_truck_3.jpg

they like these

I meant the little car. Never seen one up here.

Maybe I should get all huffy and leave in a snit because you misunderstood me.

I still wish you'd help me with the trees.

big_truck_3.jpg

they like these

Grrrrr
IDK much about it but i will do some googling. Because i am a nice guy.
Give me a link to your thread

big_truck_3.jpg

they like these

Grrrrr
IDK much about it but i will do some googling. Because i am a nice guy.
Give me a link to your thread
Oak Island's Oaks?
Great big thanks!

Forum List

Back