It's SOOOOO great!!!!!

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
The repeal and replacement of Bammer care. From what Trumps propaganda wing on fox is saying we are really happy today, but really he doesn't do shit. He moved some shot around and hit his stamp on it like he does his properties, steaks and such. I mean here are the republicans running away from an 8 year promise while they try and keep Obama are. I hope they get slaughtered in 2018.

The GOP needs a bill it can modify.

It had mouthed off so much about Obummercare that there was no way it could not repleal the current plan.

America elected him on that promise.

With no cost controls, we'll just get another pile of steamy crap.

It had mouthed off so much about Obummercare that there was no way it could not repleal the current plan.

Yup. But I don't the no the Trumpkins will let him get away with it . He could keep this and get away with it, but his waffle on illegal aliens that will come right on it's heels will be the capper.

The repeal and replacement of Bammer care. From what Trumps propaganda wing on fox is saying we are really happy today, but really he doesn't do shit. He moved some shot around and hit his stamp on it like he does his properties, steaks and such. I mean here are the republicans running away from an 8 year promise while they try and keep Obama are. I hope they get slaughtered in 2018.
It can't all be redone over night. The "ACA" took some 6 or 7 years to implement and there are compromises to get the votes. You're full of shit.

Trump nothing....it's the GOP.

They've had six years to develop something and talk with the American people about it.

They really screwed this one up.

It can't all be redone over night. The "ACA" took some 6 or 7 years to implement and there are compromises to get the votes. You're full of shit.

True, but you can defund it like congress promised to do throughout its becoming law. He could direct his HHS secretary to gut it, he hasn't. They all lied. The tea party ones and the freedom caucus ones, and yes, even orange Jesus lied. Wonder if illegals still get Bammercare?

True, but you can defund it like congress promised to do throughout its becoming law. He could direct his HHS secretary to gut it, he hasn't. They all lied. The tea party ones and the freedom caucus ones, and yes, even orange Jesus lied. Wonder if illegals still get Bammercare?
Only parts can be defunded through budgeting. They don't have the votes for a overhaul. Plus a lot of people have been paying into the plans, some a whole bunch. I've never seen so many back seat drivers and critics before.

Only parts can be defunded through budgeting. They don't have the votes for a overhaul. Plus a lot of people have been paying into the plans, some a whole bunch. I've never seen so many back seat drivers and critics before.

It they have defunded nothing. And they did not repeal and replace. They made back room off the record deals and made stupid comments very similar to Pelosi's "we have to pass it to see what's in it" be. And in Immigration it's the same. His two big promises turned out to be BS. Hope it's not so, but that's how it's looking.

3239869-barack-obama-quote.jpg

It sounds as if a lot of the changes to the program won't really have sunk in/taken affect by 2018. The insurers react slowly, the current policy with no changes is in effect until the end of this year. I do think the cuts in Medicaid are going to be felt pretty immediately and that won't be appreciated by the Dems, but how many people will that actually affect? The folks I know on Medicaid don't vote. It's only the people trying to help them that do.

Poor far right and alt right people.

They were told this would happen if they elected Trump, so they . . .

the House gives it to the Senate, the Senate rewrites it, and gives it back to the House ... back and forth we go, when, and where she stops nobody fuckin' knows ...

Have you read the bill? Please advise where there are "no cost controls"?
Now if you tell me there is NOTHING about Tort reform that would reduce what is calculated by the people that create the waste, physicians, nearly $1 trillion
a year in totally wasted health costs, I would agree with you.
Now unlike most people I provide proof of what I'm writing.
DefensiveMedicine.png

Last edited:

Now if you tell me there is NOTHING about Tort reform that would reduce what is calculated by the people that create the waste, physicians, nearly $1 trillion
View attachment 124677

I should have said, "unless it has cost controls, it is steam pile of crap".

Apologies.

It they have defunded nothing. And they did not repeal and replace. They made back room off the record deals and made stupid comments very similar to Pelosi's "we have to pass it to see what's in it" be. And in Immigration it's the same. His two big promises turned out to be BS. Hope it's not so, but that's how it's looking.
sure they did, they took away the mandate. boom!!! defunded.

View attachment 124677

Apologies.

And I don't know if there are any "cost controls" so who knows for sure. We'll have to pass to to know what's in it!
My point though is without Tort Reform like what was was passed in 1946 Federal Tort Act, non-federal doctors will continue to fear lawsuits and
the now estimated $1 trillion in duplicate defensive medicine costs will continue.

spam.

and troll.

iggy list.

shew!

View attachment 124677

Apologies.

And I don't know if there are any "cost controls" so who knows for sure. We'll have to pass to to know what's in it!
My point though is without Tort Reform like what was was passed in 1946 Federal Tort Act, non-federal doctors will continue to fear lawsuits and
the now estimated $1 trillion in duplicate defensive medicine costs will continue.

100% agree.

The morons who poo poo this point only look at court costs. They totally sidestep the huge amount of money spent in defensive medicine.

Also, we spent 30% of our health care dollars on people in their last year of life. I think that needs to be a point of conversation. I don't see how you ask tax payers to shake out 1/2 million for your dying father and then allow his 1/2 million dollar estate to go untouched.

Forum List

Back