It's Starts: Negative Comments about Kamala Harris are "Extremely Offensive."

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021

I dont' get it. If hiring people based on DEI goals is good, why is saying so bad?

Maybe a Democrat can explain it.

But, my guess is that we will be told that every criticism of Harris is a racist/sexist attack and must be taken off of social media, immediately.

I dont' get it. If hiring people based on DEI goals is good, why is saying so bad?

But, my guess is that we will be told that every criticism of Harris is a racist/sexist attack and must be taken off of social media, immediately.

Your GOP is telling it's minions to stop the DEI attacks on Harris. The younger voters love how happy she is. They want nothing to do with you loud mouthed hate mongering racist bullies. MAGA is dying. You and MAGA are done. TFB, it's your own fault.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I agree it's not nice to call that sloppy fuck offensive names.

Anybody that's sucked a nautical mile of black cock in order to advance up the ladder should get some respect.... not from me, but from the parasites that need my money.

kamala working the room.jpg

Your GOP is telling it's minions to stop the DEI attacks on Harris. The younger voters love how happy she is. They want nothing to do with you loud mouthed hate mongering racist bullies. MAGA is dying. You and MAGA are done. TFB, it's your own fault.
Why is "DEI" an attack and racist bullying? THat makes no sense, I thought you liked DEI?

Do they think Putin or Xi will give a damn about their feelings?

For all the complaints about China, one thing about their society is they are direct to someone, unconcerned with their feelings. Not a nice society you want to live in but that attitude doesn't go away for those who rise in the CCP.

In short, she will experience far worse than mean tweets and words. Millions of lives could be at stake if the world doesn't take her seriously. Almost as bad, if they don't view her as legitimate.

Forum List

Back