It's The Economy Stupid

You can still google up left wing predictions that the stock market would collapse if Trump was elected but the stock market gained a whopping two trillion dollars in the last nine months. The problem of course is that good news is bad news to America hating incoherent angry lefties.

Yeah, despite the 24/7 Democrat Fake News Doom & Gloom propaganda, most Americans are actually very optimistic about the Economy. Democrats are obviously desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse, but it just isn't happening. Go Trump! :dance:

It all about the kitchen table economy, it a family starts finding they have more money after paying their bills, they won't vote to change anything.

Consumer confidence is very high. I know that pisses Democrats off, but it is the reality. Most Americans aren't buying into round-the-clock Democrat Fake News Doom & Gloom.

Looks like the upward trend started long before trump was elected...

You can still google up left wing predictions that the stock market would collapse if Trump was elected but the stock market gained a whopping two trillion dollars in the last nine months. The problem of course is that good news is bad news to America hating incoherent angry lefties.

It also gained a whopping two trillion in the previous nine months under Obama

upload_2017-10-15_13-13-46.png

The stock market goes up 4,000 points in the last 9 months of the Obama era, and republicans say the stock market was doing poorly.

The stock market continues at the same rate under Trump and suddenly the market is doing terrific.

Unemployment claims fall to lowest level in 43 years, despite hurricanes

The total number of laid-off workers receiving unemployment benefits fell to 1.89 million at the end of September, the Department of Labor reported Thursday, the lowest such mark in nearly 44 years.

And new claims for unemployment benefits dropped 15,000 to 243,000 in the first full week of October, according to the agency, as the job market bounces back from hurricane damage even faster than forecasters expected.

If the economy keeps improving like this Trump will be a shoe in for reelection. Suck on that regressives.

Given nothing has been passed since he took office he seems to have inherited a pretty good economy.

Your dear leader never had a increase of GDP over 2%, since Trumps election consumer and business confidence is very high and Trump has eliminated a butt load of business crushing regulations. Only thing Trump inherited from your dear leader is stagnation and a butt load of illegal crap Trump had to reverse.

Give credit where credit is due. Obama handed him a powerful phone and pen.

And he's used them primarily to undo maobamas illegal shit. Go figure.

The total number of laid-off workers receiving unemployment benefits fell to 1.89 million at the end of September, the Department of Labor reported Thursday, the lowest such mark in nearly 44 years.

And new claims for unemployment benefits dropped 15,000 to 243,000 in the first full week of October, according to the agency, as the job market bounces back from hurricane damage even faster than forecasters expected.

If the economy keeps improving like this Trump will be a shoe in for reelection. Suck on that regressives.

Don't jump for joy.....

More Americans need a 2nd job to make ends meet — and it's sending a troubling message about the economy

Yet, we have 7.6 million Americans working a second job to make ends meet. So where did the two trillion dollars go? NOT to the working class.

Don't jump for joy.....

More Americans need a 2nd job to make ends meet — and it's sending a troubling message about the economy

Yep, you can thank the ever increasing costs of maobamacare and 10's of millions of illegals taking job and holding down wages for that.

Don't jump for joy.....

Yep, you can thank the ever increasing costs of maobamacare and 10's of millions of illegals taking job and holding down wages for that.

And the repubs with full control are working really quickly on those...

Don't jump for joy.....

No one is more pissed about that than me, my reps hear about almost weekly.

Don't jump for joy.....

Sure makes you wonder why they do nothing if those are in fact our problems...

Don't jump for joy.....

What really makes me wonder is why the commiecrats aren't interested in trying to fix an obviously broken insurance system, of course we all know why they have no interest in fixing immigration.

What really makes me wonder is why the commiecrats aren't interested in trying to fix an obviously broken insurance system, of course we all know why they have no interest in fixing immigration.

I would feel worse if the dems were not supporting a good idea. So far I haven't seen much offered in the way of fixing the system. If the dems had worked with repubs in the first place I think we'd be in a much better spot now. Forcing through obamacare was a big mistake.

I would guess there are deals that can be made to move toward better enforcement of immigration. I assume if Mexico was really paying for the wall we would be building it now. But it appears they are not.

I would feel worse if the dems were not supporting a good idea. So far I haven't seen much offered in the way of fixing the system. If the dems had worked with repubs in the first place I think we'd be in a much better spot now. Forcing through obamacare was a big mistake.

I would guess there are deals that can be made to move toward better enforcement of immigration. I assume if Mexico was really paying for the wall we would be building it now. But it appears they are not.

I agree on maobamacare and the physical barriers are only a small (but symbolic) part of immigration enforcement. Trump is spot on with his 70 point plan of what's really needed.

Wait until he walks away from NAFTA, decreases taxes and puts tariffs at the border. 100's Of thousands of job will come back to America from Canada and Mexico. Many in manufacturing and corporate headquarters.

I don't see him pulling out of NAFTA, but there will be some major tweaks to make it more equitable.

No there won't be. Despite what Trump tells you, Canada loses jobs to the US, not the other way around. The balance of payments between Canada and the US is that we import way more than we export.

You need OUR markets, not the other way around. Canada is prepared to walk away if WE don't get what we want.

Wait until he walks away from NAFTA, decreases taxes and puts tariffs at the border. 100's Of thousands of job will come back to America from Canada and Mexico. Many in manufacturing and corporate headquarters.

I don't see him pulling out of NAFTA, but there will be some major tweaks to make it more equitable.

No there won't be. Despite what Trump tells you, Canada loses jobs to the US, not the other way around. The balance of payments between Canada and the US is that we import way more than we export.

You need OUR markets, not the other way around. Canada is prepared to walk away if WE don't get what we want.

We'll see.

Don't jump for joy.....

The healthcare insurance industry who owns and/or derives profit from 95%+ of healthcare practitioners and suppliers raises prices for record profit.

Employers (mostly Republican) are hiring illegal workers to keep wages low?

Don't jump for joy.....

The healthcare insurance industry who owns and/or derives profit from 95%+ of healthcare practitioners and suppliers raises prices for record profit.

Are those just your opinions or do you have some sort of proof?

Don't jump for joy.....

Are those just your opinions or do you have some sort of proof?

Here is Humana. It's the smallest list.

List of Subsidiaries

Exhibit 21

HUMANA INC.

SUBSIDIARY LIST

ALABAMA

1. CompBenefits of Alabama, Inc.
ARIZONA

1. Managed Prescription Program
ARKANSAS

1. American Dental Providers of Arkansas, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. CompBenefits
CALIFORNIA

1. Humana Health Plan of California, Inc.

2. M.D. Care, Inc.
CAYMAN ISLANDS

1. OMP Insurance Company, Ltd.
DELAWARE

1. American Tax Credit Corporate Georgia Fund III, L.L.C.

2. Anvita, Inc. Doing Business As:

a. Anvita Health (CA)

3. Auto Injury Solutions, Inc.

4. Availity, L.L.C.

5. B-Cycle, LLC

6. CompBenefits Corporation

7. CompBenefits Direct, Inc.

8. Concentra Akron, L.L.C.

9. Concentra Arkansas, L.L.C.

10. Concentra Inc.

11.0 Concentra Laboratory, L.L.C.

12. Concentra Operating Corporation

13. Concentra St. Louis, L.L.C.

14. Concentra Solutions, Inc.

15. Concentra South Carolina, L.L.C.

16. Concentra-UPMC, L.L.C.

17. DefenseWeb Technologies, Inc.

18. Emphesys, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Texas-Emphesys, Inc. (TX)

19. Green Ribbon Health, L.L.C.

20. Health Value Management, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. ChoiceCare Network

b. National Transplant Network

21. HUM INT, LLC

22. Humana Government Network Services, Inc.

23. Humana Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. H.A.C. Inc. (KY)

b. Humana of Delaware, Inc. (CO)

24. Humana Innovation Enterprises, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Personal Nurse (KY)

25. Humana Military Dental Services, Inc.

26. Humana Military Healthcare Services, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Humana Clinical Resources (AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, KY, LA, MA, MI, MS, ND, NY, OK, PA, TN, TX, WY)

b. Humana Military Health Services, Inc. (IL)

27. Humana Pharmacy, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Humana Mail (TX)

b. The Pharmacy (TX)

c. PrescribeIT Rx (AZ,CO, FL, and TX)

d. RightSource

e. RightSource Mail (IL, LA, and PA)
DELAWARE (Continued)

28. Humana Veterans Healthcare Services, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. HVHS, Inc. (TX)

29. Humana WellWorks LLC

30. HumanaDental, Inc.

31 HumanaVitality, LLC

32 HUMphire, Inc

33 Humsol, Inc.

34. KMG Capital Statutory Trust I

35. Latin Healthcare Fund, L.P.

36. National Healthcare Resources, Inc.

37. Occupational Health + Rehabilitation LLC

38. Sensei, Inc.
ENGLAND & WALES

1. Humana Europe, Ltd.

FLORIDA

1. CAC-Florida Medical Centers, LLC – Doing Business As:

a. Medical Specialty and Ancillary Care Centers

b. Medi-Cab

c. Physicians Group of Florida

2. CarePlus Health Plans, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Solicare Health Plans

3. CompBenefits Company – Doing Business As:

a. Primary Plus

b. Vision Cares, Inc.

c. Vision Care Plan

4. CPHP Holdings, Inc.

5. HomeCare Health Solutions, Inc.

6. HUM-e-FL, Inc.

7. Humana AdvantageCare Plan, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. HomeCare Docs

8. Humana Dental Company – Doing Business As:

a. Humana Oral Care Company (TN)

9. Humana Health Insurance Company of Florida, Inc.

10. Humana Medical Plan, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Florida Comfort Choice

b. Florida Senior’s Choice

c. Humana Family

11. HumanaCares, Inc.
GEORGIA

1. CompBenefits of Georgia, Inc.

2. Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia, Inc.
ILLINOIS

1. CompBenefits Dental, Inc.

2. Competitive Health Analytics, Inc.

3. Dental Care Plus Management, Corp. – Doing Business As:

a. CompBenefits

4. Humana Benefit Plan of Illinois, Inc.

5. The Dental Concern, Ltd. – Doing Business As:

a. TDC (MO)

KENTUCKY

1. CHA HMO, Inc.

2. CHA Service Company

3. Crescent Centre Condominium Ltd. Partnership

4. HUM-Holdings International, Inc.

5. Humana Active Outlook, Inc.

6. Humana Health Plan, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Humana Health Care Plans of Indiana (IN)

7. Humana Insurance Company of Kentucky

8. Humana MarketPOINT, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Humana MarketPOINT Insurance Sales (CA)

9. Humana Pharmacy Solutions, Inc.

10. Humco, Inc.

11. Preservation on Main, Inc.

12. The Dental Concern, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. The Dental Concern/KY, Inc. (IN)

b. The Dental Concern/KY, Inc. (MO)

13. The Humana Foundation Inc.

14. 516-526 West Main Street Condominium Council of Co-Owners, Inc.
LOUISIANA

1. Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Humana

2. Humana Health Plan Interests, Inc.
MAINE

1. CM Occupational Health, Limited Liability Company

2. OHR/Baystate, LLC
MASSACHUSETTS

1. Concentra Integrated Services, Inc.

2. OHR/MMC, Limited Liability Company
MICHIGAN

1. Humana Medical Plan of Michigan, Inc.
NEVADA

1. Concentra Health Services, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Concentra Medical Centers
NEW YORK

1. Humana Insurance Company of New York

NORTH CAROLINA

1. American Dental Plan of North Carolina, Inc.
OHIO

1. Humana Health Plan of Ohio, Inc. – Doing Business As:

2. Hummingbird Coaching Systems LLC – Doing Business As:

a. Hummingbird Coaching Services (IL, OH)
PENNSYLVANIA

1. Concentra Occupational Healthcare Harrisburg, L.P.

2. Humana Medical Plan of Pennsylvania, Inc.
PUERTO RICO

1. Healthcare E-Commerce Initiative, Inc.

2. Humana Health Plans of Puerto Rico, Inc.

3. Humana Insurance of Puerto Rico, Inc.

4. Humana MarketPOINT of Puerto Rico, Inc.
SOUTH CAROLINA

1. Kanawha Insurance Company – Doing Business As:

a. Kanawha Adjusters (NY)
TENNESSEE

1. Cariten Health Plan Inc.

2. Cariten Insurance Company

3. Kanawha Healthcare Solutions, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Kanawha HealthCare Solutions Administrators (CA)

4. PHP Companies, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Cariten Healthcare

5. Preferred Health Partnership, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Cariten TPA Services

6. Preferred Health Partnership of Tennessee, Inc.
TEXAS

1. CompBenefits Insurance Company

2. Concentra Occupational Health Research Institute:

3 Corphealth, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. LifeSynch

4. Corphealth Provider Link, Inc.

5. Denticare, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. CompBenefits

6. Emphesys Insurance Company

7. Humana Health Plan of Texas, Inc.

8. Texas Dental Plans, Inc.
UTAH

1. Humana Medical Plan of Utah, Inc.
VERMONT

1. Managed Care Indemnity, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. Witherspoon Parking Garage (KY)
VIRGINIA

1. KMG America Corporation
WISCONSIN

1. CareNetwork, Inc. – Doing Business As:

a. CARENETWORK

2. Humana Insurance Company

3. Humana Wisconsin Health Organization Insurance Corporation – Doing Business As:

a. WHOIC

b. WHO

4. HumanaDental Insurance Company

5. Independent Care Health Plan

UHC

SUBSIDIARIES OF THE REGISTRANT

NAME OF ENTITY

STATE OF

INCORPORATION

SUBSIDIARY OF WHAT ENTITY

United Healthcare Services, Inc.

Minnesota UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
UnitedHealthcare, Inc.

Delaware United HealthCare Services, Inc.
United HealthCare of Alabama, Inc.

Alabama UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Arizona, Inc.

Arizona UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
Arizona Physicians IPA, Inc.

Arizona United HealthCare of Arizona, Inc.
United HealthCare of Arkansas, Inc.

Arkansas UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Colorado, Inc.

Colorado UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Florida, Inc.

Florida UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Georgia, Inc.

Georgia UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare of Illinois, Inc.

Illinois UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Louisiana, Inc.

Louisiana UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc.

Maryland UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of the Midlands, Inc.

Nebraska UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of the Midwest, Inc.

Missouri UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Mississippi, Inc.

Mississippi UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Nevada, Inc.

Nevada UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare of New Jersey, Inc.

New Jersey UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare of New York, Inc.

New York UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare of North Carolina, Inc.

North Carolina UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Tennessee, Inc.

Tennessee UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Texas, Inc.

Texas UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
United HealthCare of Utah

Utah UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare of Wisconsin, Inc.

Wisconsin UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
Midwest Security Holding, Inc.

Wisconsin UnitedHealthcare, Inc.
Midwest Security Administrators, Inc.

Wisconsin Midwest Security Holding, Inc.
Midwest Security Life Insurance Company

Midwest Security Care, Inc.

Unified Limited

United Kingdom United HealthCare Services, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare of New England, Inc.

Rhode Island United HealthCare Services, Inc.
United HealthCare of Ohio, Inc.

Ohio United HealthCare Services, Inc.
United HealthCare of Oregon, Inc.

Oregon United HealthCare Services, Inc.
United HealthCare Plans of Puerto Rico, Inc.

Puerto Rico United HealthCare Services, Inc.
UnitedHealth Advantage LLC

UnitedHealth Networks, Inc.

UnitedHealth Capital, LLC

Commonwealth Physicians Services Corporation

Kentucky United HealthCare Services, Inc.
United HealthCare of Washington, Inc.

Washington United HealthCare Services, Inc.
UnitedHealth Financial Services, Inc.

Exante Bank, Inc.

Utah UnitedHealth Financial Services, Inc.
United HealthCare of Kentucky, Ltd.

Kentucky United HealthCare Services, Inc.
Specialized Care Services, Inc.

Optum Group, LLC

Delaware Specialized Care Services, Inc.
Coordinated Vision Care, Inc.

Coordinated Vision Care of New York, IPA, Inc.

New York Coordinated Vision Care, Inc.
Unimerica Insurance Company

Wisconsin Specialized Care Services, Inc.
United Resource Networks, Inc.

Specialty Resource Services, Inc.

Delaware United Resource Networks, Inc.
National Benefit Resources, Inc.

Minnesota Specialized Care Services, Inc.
Stop-Loss Life Reinsurance Company

Arizona National Benefit Resources, Inc.
Spectera, Inc.

Maryland Specialized Care Services, Inc.
Spectera Vision Services of California, Inc.

California Spectera, Inc.
Spectera Vision Services of Florida, Inc.

Florida Spectera, Inc.
Spectera Insurance Company

Maryland Spectera, Inc.
Spectera Eyecare of North Carolina, Inc.

North Carolina Spectera, Inc.
Spectera Insurance Company, Inc.

Texas Spectera, Inc.
Spectera Vision, Inc.

Virginia Spectera, Inc.
Group Vision Associates, Inc.

Pennsylvania Spectera, Inc.

NAME OF ENTITY

STATE OF

INCORPORATION

ACN Group, Inc.

Minnesota United HealthCare Services, Inc.
Managed Physical Network, Inc.

New York ACN Group, Inc.
ACN Group IPA of New York, Inc.

New York ACN Group, Inc.
ACN Group of California, Inc.

California ACN Group, Inc.
Preferred Chiropractors of California

California ACN Group of California, Inc.
Sierra Chiropractic, Inc.

California ACN Group of California, Inc.
Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.

Dental Benefit Providers of California, Inc.

California Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
Dental Benefit Providers of Illinois, Inc.

Illinois Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
Dental Benefit Providers of New Jersey, Inc.

New Jersey Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
Dental Insurance Company of America

New York Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
DBP-KAI, Inc.

New York Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
Dental Benefit Providers of Maryland, Inc.

Maryland Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
United Behavioral Health

California United HealthCare Services, Inc.
U.S. Behavioral Health Plan, California

California United Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health Administrators

California United Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health of New York, I.P.A., Inc.

New York United Behavioral Health
Working Solutions, Inc.

Oregon United Behavioral Health
Unimerica, Inc.

United HealthCare Insurance Company

Connecticut Unimerica, Inc.
Clarite, LLC

Delaware United HealthCare Insurance Company
United HealthCare Insurance Company of Illinois

Illinois United HealthCare Insurance Company
United HealthCare Insurance Company of New York

New York United HealthCare Insurance Company
United HealthCare Insurance Company of Ohio

Ohio United HealthCare Insurance Company
United HealthCare Life Insurance Company of New York

New York United HealthCare Insurance Company
United HealthCare Products, LLC

United HealthCare Service LLC

United HealthCare Alliance LLC

Uniprise, Inc.

United HealthCare (Ireland) Limited

Ireland Uniprise, Inc.
Charter Oak HealthCare Services, Inc.

Delaware Uniprise, Inc.
Ovations, Inc.

EverCare of New York, IPA, Inc.

New York Ovations, Inc.
Optage, LLC

Delaware Ovations, Inc.
Lifemark Corporation

Delaware Ovations, Inc.
Arizona Health Concepts, Inc.

Arizona Lifemark Corporation
Evercare at Home, Inc.

Evercare of Arizona, Inc.

Evercare Connections, Inc.

Delaware Lifemark Corporation
Collaborative Solutions, Inc.

Lifemark Government Services, LLC

Indiana Collaborative Solutions, Inc.
Lifemark New York, Inc.

Lifemark at Home NY, Inc.

New York Lifemark Corporation
MCS HP New York, LLC

New York Lifemark Corporation
Evercare of Texas, L.L.C.

Texas Lifemark Corporation
Lifemark Healthplans of Delaware, Inc.

AmeriChoice Corporation

Delaware UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
AmeriChoice Health Services, Inc.

Delaware AmeriChoice Corporation
AmeriChoice Alliance, Inc.

Nevada AmeriChoice Health Services, Inc.
AmeriChoice of New Jersey, Inc.

New Jersey AmeriChoice Corporation
AmeriChoice of New York, Inc.

New York AmeriChoice Corporation
AmeriChoice of Pennsylvania, Inc.

Pennsylvania AmeriChoice Corporation
Information Network Corporation

Arizona AmeriChoice Corporation
Revolution Health Systems, Inc.

Pennsylvania Information Network Corporation
Ingenix, Inc.

Aperture Credentialing Holdings, Inc.

Delaware Ingenix, Inc.
Aperture Credentialing, Inc.

Delaware Aperture Credentialing Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.

Delaware Ingenix, Inc.
Ingenix International (Canada), Inc.

Canada Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.

NAME OF ENTITY

STATE OF

INCORPORATION

Ingenix Services, Inc.

Delaware Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (Deutschland) GmbH

Germany Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Ingenix International (Hong Kong) Limited

Hong Kong Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services d.o.o.

Croatia Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.

Delaware Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
ClinPharm International Limited

United Kingdom Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (UK) Limited

United Kingdom ClinPharm International Limited
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (Spain) SL

Spain Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (UK) Limited
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (Australia) Pty Ltd

Australia Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (UK) Limited
Ingenix International (Italy) S.r.l.

Italy Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (UK) Limited
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (France) SARL

France Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (UK) Limited
CT Management, Inc.

California Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
ICT (UK) Limited

Ingenix International (Netherlands) BV

Netherlands Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (Sweden) AB

Sweden Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services de Argentina S.R.L.

Argentina Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services, LLC

Delaware Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix International (Czech Republic), s.r.o.

Czechoslovakia Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Worldwide Clinical Trials, SL

Spain Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix International (Hungary) Ltd.

Hungary Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services (RSA) Proprietary Limited

South Africa Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix International (Finland) Oy

Finland Ingenix Pharmaceutical Services Holdings, Inc.
Ingenix International (UK) Limited

Reden & Anders, Ltd.

Minnesota Ingenix, Inc.
Subrogation Advantage, Ltd.

Minnesota Ingenix, Inc.
GeoAccess, Inc.

Kansas Ingenix, Inc.
Ingenix Publishing, Inc.

Delaware Ingenix, Inc.
Ingenix Health Intelligence, LLC

Delaware Ingenix Publishing, Inc.
UnitedHealthcare International Asia, LLC

UnitedHealthcare International Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.

Malaysia UnitedHealthcare International Asia, LLC
UnitedHealthcare Asia Limited

Hong Kong UnitedHealthcare International Asia, LLC
Philam Care Health Systems, Inc.

Philippines UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
AIG United HealthCare LLC

AIA United HealthCare Limited

Hong Kong AIG United HealthCare LLC
H&W Indemnity, Ltd.

Caymans UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
UHC International Holdings, Inc.

UHC International Services, Inc.

UnitedHealthcare International, Inc.

United Healthcare International Mauritius Limited

Mauritius UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
United Healthcare India (Private) Limited

India United Healthcare International Mauritius Limited
Aspire Global Support Services Private Limited

India United Healthcare International Mauritius Limited
UnitedHealth Group Finance Company, Inc.

UnitedHealth Group International, LLC

Delaware UnitedHealth Group Finance Company, Inc.

Forum List

Back