It's the most wonderful time of the year.

I saw the title and thought we might finally have something in common...what a foolish thought...

b94a8cf2c2e1f90700e8efcc55ba6ead.jpg
spring-training.jpg

a1ddbln.jpg
x6ER59L.jpg

Game of millionaires and billionaires. They whine and go on strike if the wind blows up their ass the wrong way.

BigDerp must have been afraid of the ball when he was a kid. It's OK, BR. The talent pool in the sport of all sports is a pyramid. Losers fall off at a young age.

Those who support obama don't have a mind

There you go Cowboy -- QED.

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." -- Dan Quayle

I don't believe quod erat demonstrandum is part of the vernacular in most parts of NC, as I'm sure the latest retort fully proves.

Oh - I thought he was reaffirming the point with the simplistic banner thingy.
Sure had that effect anyway.

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." -- Dan Quayle

I don't believe quod erat demonstrandum is part of the vernacular in most parts of NC, as I'm sure the latest retort fully proves.

Oh - I thought he was reaffirming the point with the simplistic banner thingy.
Sure had that effect anyway.

Yeah, the retort that I mentioned was the Obama banner thingy.

Those who support obama don't have a mind

Big words for such a small mind. For a discussion board the usage is uncalled for.
It makes you look like the guy with the shiny new Mercedes, or the big four wheel drive truck with 48" tires. OVER COMPENSATING FOR YOUR SHORT COMINGS.

Big words for such a small mind. For a discussion board the usage is uncalled for.
It makes you look like the guy with the shiny new Mercedes, or the big four wheel drive truck with 48" tires. OVER COMPENSATING FOR YOUR SHORT COMINGS.

Perhaps in your neck of the woods, ignorance is celebrated.

However, not everyone there.

Enjoy your large truck.

Enjoy your large truck.

1. Don't have a big Truck
2. don't use words when they aren't called for.
3. You can't help what you are and what your short comings are, be proud.

QED is "uncalled for" on a discussion board. Yeah right.

By the way, "shortcomings" is a single word although I guess I see why you need to shout "COMING". After all it is gun show day.

Enjoy your large truck.

I and the individual I was talking to understood the language we were using, thus it was appropriate. Plus, it surmized your response perfectly.

QED is "uncalled for" on a discussion board. Yeah right.

By the way, "shortcomings" is a single word although I guess I see why you need to shout "COMING". After all it is gun show day.

no one does typo's? I guess you live in a perfect world.

Enjoy your large truck.

I and the individual I was talking to understood the language we were using, thus it was appropriate. Plus, it surmized your response perfectly.

I understand the usage also, but I'm not what we call around here a snob. OH don't you mean surmised?:eusa_whistle:

I understand the usage also, but I'm not what we call around here a snob. OH don't you mean surmised?:eusa_whistle:

Yep, spelling is not my forte.

And if you consider proper communiscations being a snob, then I guess there's really no point in continuing this conversation.

Have a lovely night and give the 'non-snobs' at the gun show my best.

Yep, spelling is not my forte.

And if you consider proper communiscations being a snob, then I guess there's really no point in continuing this conversation.

Have a lovely night and give the 'non-snobs' at the gun show my best.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back