It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

That's another reason why I would insert the Catholic religion as the official religion if asked to specify. Churches rarely ask for money, and I've never been asked personally.
Don't you pay taxes for the church?

It's a hoot to look at the orgy of hangings in which the US lost itself in Germany after WW2, compared to today's US dismissal of the Nuremberg Protocols - incorporated in the UN Charter - when the protocols have become inconvenient.
What it means is that the U.S. has not entered into
It's a hoot to look at the orgy of hangings in which the US lost itself in Germany after WW2, compared to today's US dismissal of the Nuremberg Protocols - incorporated in the UN Charter - when the protocols have become inconvenient.
What it means is that the U.S. has not entered into a one world united order. We will not be controlled by any body other than our 3 branches of government. The UN is not over the U.S.

It’s not

Pedophilia is a requirement of membership in the Republican Party
It is a membership rite
Republicans do not condone grooming. Democrats want sexually groomed kids and pedophilia to go unpunished.

Republicans do not condone grooming. Democrats want sexually groomed kids and pedophilia to go unpunished.
That's correct. NAMBLA has always made its home in the Democrat Party. They had a seat at the convention at one point. True fact. Democrats always been the Party of Perversion.

Here's a fact. The catholic church organized and protected the largest pedophile ring the world has ever known
No, that would be the atheist public school system by a factor of at least 1000. 3.5 million students sexually abused by teachers and increasing.

Post again so I can repeat it
Sure. The atheist public school system by a factor of at least 1000. 3.5 million students sexually abused by teachers and increasing.

Sure. The atheist public school system by a factor of at least 1000. 3.5 million students sexually abused by teachers and increasing.
Oh good

The catholic church organized and protected the largest pedophile ring the world has ever known

Forum List

Back