It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I use the N word as the example of a prohibited act that has not been formally illegalized, but for which societal pressure has essentially banned. I laid out exactly how in post #112. It all comes from the government. And I'm saying we can and should use the exact same techniques to ban and punish all atheist ideals and propaganda.
In other words, we should turn the tables on the atheists. Beat them at their own game. That's the best way to get rid of this cancer.

Hey fucktardo! How does it come from the government when I knew over half a century ago not to use that word as it is offensive.

Do you call special needs kids "retard" to their face?

Hey fucktardo! How does it come from the government when I new over half a century ago not to use that word as it is offensive.

Do you call special needs kids "retard" to their face?
No, I raise money for the Intellectually disabled, and I don't appreciate your use of the word 'retard', old man. You got that?

It's not how I think it works. It's how it does work. Clay Travis and Buck Sexton who took over the Rush Limbaugh time slot went into this in great detail on yesterday's show. They said when they discuss the stolen election, Facebook traffic goes to nearly nothing for three weeks or so. This is done intentionally by Facebook. They do the same thing to other conservative outlets who speak on things disagreeable to the Marxist left.
Try reading the First Amendment to the Constitution for starters. You apparently still have not done that.

I did not ridicule anyone. I asked if you did, you fucking moron! Learn to read!
Go change you bag, old man, before I lose my cool. People who ridicule the Intellectually Disabled, calling them the R word makes my blood boil.

Last edited:
Be glad you aren't here in person, you leftwing pinko.
Why? Are you going to hit me with your purse? I am former military and I can make you cry for your Momma without barely lifting a finger, plus I am 61 years old and in poor health. You would be a nice distraction for a few seconds.

Go change you bag, old man, before I lose my cool. People who ridicule the Intellectually Disabled, calling them the R word make my blood boil.
But many are Republican. Isn't truth a complete defence?

Forum List

Back