It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I've said it repeatedly. Some laws can't be neutral. Abortion. Gay marriage. Trans "rights". We are not free to follow our religion if the government prosecutes or otherwise punishes Christians for not participating in godless activities. Such as the teacher who refused to use trans pronouns, or the the baker who refused to bake a cake for a gay wedding. The government has to make a choice, and the choice has leaned toward atheism or godlessness. That is the destructive choice. Atheism has only led to bad results, for governments, and for individuals. Christianity is the much better choice, because it leads to better results.

Such a short post for so many lies!

The government did none of the things you listed!

How would you know anything about being a Christian? You are the most un-Christian poster I think I have ever encountered on this forum.

That's you. Others do. Then there are musicians who absolutely would be participating. My friend was a paid organist in the Methodist church, even though she was Catholic. She got out before the nuts there asked her to play for a gay wedding, because she would have certainly refused. then been subject to prosecution.
Prosecution for what, and by whom?

Why can't you answer a simple fucking question? Is it because it proves you are a lying sack of shit with a anti-atheist agenda?

Last edited:
That's another reason why I would insert the Catholic religion as the official religion if asked to specify. Churches rarely ask for money, and I've never been asked personally.

Are you 7 years old? That's what your comments say about your intellectual maturity! Churches always ask for money. You were probably never were asked because robbing your piggy bank is frowned upon.

Sure. The atheist public school system by a factor of at least 1000. 3.5 million students sexually abused by teachers and increasing.
That's 7% and was not limited to teachers. Learn to read when you get to middle school.

My atheist schools had prayer sessions for teachers before work in the morning. We had prayer meetings whenever one of our students was hurt in an accident or killed. We had prayer meetings when one of the student's parents killed their spouse and then committed suicide. How do you explain that?

I taught in 7 school districts and two states, plus for the Department of Defense Dependent's Schools.

Excellent. People need to know the extent of the sexual molestations that have occurred in the atheist public schools and are shockingly on the rise. I thought about starting a thread on it, myself.
You didn't read your own linked article. Liar extraordinaire!

This forum is being attacked with adults with comprehension challenges. Try reading again, if you can...
Sure, you must have convenient amnesia, like MTG did yesterday, in court.

We shouldn't be in the UN communist-fascist driven machine. The UN SG isn't the President of the United States and we aren't contracted to follow him or them. It's voluntary. So, there was nothing illegal. We don't have to get the UN approval to defend ourselves or our allies. You are one of those one united order buffoons who are for open boarders and the destruction of the Constitution of the U.S. I'll say it again, we don't have to wait to be attacked. We can stop attacks before they begin. We can stop wars before they begin, something Obama and Biden don't understand. Their non-actions started the Russian invasion of the Ukraine. They are responsible because of their miserable foreign and domestic policies they push.

The UN are the communist?

You're blaming Obama and Biden for Russia invading Ukraine?

Such a short post for so many lies!

The government did none of the things you listed!

How would you know anything about being a Christian? You are the most un-Christian poster I think I have ever encountered on this forum.
Said the atheist. Big whoop.

Whether he is an atheist or a Christian, he is correct in calling out your lies.
What lie? You're the one who lied about sexual assaults being halted in the atheist public schools, while they're on the rise.

What lie? You're the one who lied about sexual assaults being halted in the atheist public schools, while they're on the rise.

That is another lie from you. I never said they had been halted. I said they were usually prosecuted when they were discovered.

Try again.

Forum List

Back