It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

Several infectious-disease experts said they believed that Ms. Pham should be transferred to a high-tech biocontainment unit where staff have been specially trained to treat patients with serious communicable diseases. But the two units that have treated five patients can’t accept lots of patients and say they have faced their own challenges, from the intensive efforts needed to treat patients at a critical stage of illness, to disposing of waste. http://online.wsj.com/articles/dallas-nurse-with-ebola-is-clinically-stable-cdc-says-1413217050

President Barack Hussein Obama has helped create a potential nightmare for the American people with regard to the rapidly spreading Ebola epidemic. Rather than banning immigration and travel from Liberia and the rest of West Africa, which is where the virus began and is now spinning wildly out of control, unlike most of the Western world, which banned visitors from their nations, Obama has favored his African brothers over the rest of us by allowing them free entry into this country. As a result, Ebola has now been introduced into the United States, may be on the verge of spreading.

I take it that WND never told you that none of the proposed US 'travel bans from liberia' would have prevented Duncan's entry into the US. As his flight was from Brussels. Not Liberia. He switched airlines in Europe.

I wouldn't expect you to have heard about it.

You check passports for previous destinations on all international flights...give the TSA something IMPORTANT to do instead of this shit!

2q23139.jpg

Ah, but the CDC is wavering on their airborne spreading. As of tonight. At the same time people are calling for the Director to step down because he says quarantine and banning flights are not necessary while parroting the Administrations PC gibberish.

Says you. The CDC's position is crystal clear: Ebola is not spread by the air. None of the pressure suits nor respirators that your ilk have insisted were necessary are recommended by the CDC or in use in any hospital treating ebola patients in the US.[/QUOTE]
I dint sez dat. The CDC honcho said it was being re-evaluated. Jaysus!.

And in none of their reevaluations do they indicate that they think Ebola is transmitted by air. Or that pressure suits, level 4 biohazard protocols or respirators are necessary. Instead, they recommend this:

Dr. Frieden said the agency has “not identified a specific problem” that led to the nurse’s infection, but that it was looking at changes to make Ebola care at the hospital safer and easier. That might include spraying down health workers after they emerge from a room with an Ebola patient—a step currently taken in Africa but not normally in the U.S.

Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan flew United Airlines to Dallas Texas - CBS News

Sounds reasonable.

The head of the CDC continues to underestimate the seriousness of this disease. His opinion that just about any U.S. hospital can safely handle Ebola patients is being contradicted by a whole host of medical experts, including ABC News chief health and medical editor Dr. Richard Besser…

Besser said he does not agree with the Centers for Disease Control, which says any U.S. hospital can safely care for an Ebola patient.

“To do it safely, health care workers need to train and practice using protective equipment like they have been doing at the Emory and Nebraska facilities,” he said, referring to special biocontainment units at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta — where Fort Worth physician Kent Brantly was treated for Ebola exposure; and the Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, where an NBC photojournalist is currently being cared for. “I would never have gone into an Ebola ward in Africa without being dressed and decontaminated by experts — health care workers here should expect no less.” Most U.S. Hospitals Cannot Safely Handle Ebola Patients TheSurvivalPlaceBlog ABC health editor questions CDC Ebola guidelines

Yes, the virus is mutating -- a recent paper in Science shows that more than 300 mutations have occurred.

Yes and you prove that you know nothing unless your far left programming tells you.

Next you will be posting that viruses can not evolve.

No one has made that claim. You must be quoting the imaginary 'far left drone' that you hear in your head.

Far more realistic and perhaps equally worrisome is that the outer coat of the virus -- the parts that are recognized by the human immune system and trigger production of antibodies and killer cells that devour viruses -- might respond to immune system attack by mutating their outer proteins. If Ebola made such an adaptation, it might mean that people who have survived the disease could be reinfected, and vaccines now in the pipeline could prove ineffective.

And how do you conclude that such a scenario is realistic or in anyway probable?

And in none of their reevaluations do they indicate that they think Ebola is transmitted by air. Or that pressure suits, level 4 biohazard protocols or respirators are necessary. Instead, they recommend this:

Dr. Frieden said the agency has “not identified a specific problem” that led to the nurse’s infection, but that it was looking at changes to make Ebola care at the hospital safer and easier. That might include spraying down health workers after they emerge from a room with an Ebola patient—a step currently taken in Africa but not normally in the U.S.

Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan flew United Airlines to Dallas Texas - CBS News

Sounds reasonable.
You're beginning to sound like Baghdad Bob. Oops, I forgot, you don't have time to even look out the window. Say goodnight, Gracie.

Yes, the virus is mutating -- a recent paper in Science shows that more than 300 mutations have occurred.

Yes and you prove that you know nothing unless your far left programming tells you.

Next you will be posting that viruses can not evolve.

No one has made that claim. You must be quoting the imaginary 'far left drone' that you hear in your head.

Far more realistic and perhaps equally worrisome is that the outer coat of the virus -- the parts that are recognized by the human immune system and trigger production of antibodies and killer cells that devour viruses -- might respond to immune system attack by mutating their outer proteins. If Ebola made such an adaptation, it might mean that people who have survived the disease could be reinfected, and vaccines now in the pipeline could prove ineffective.

And how do you conclude that such a scenario is realistic or in anyway probable?

And as I predicted this far left drone thinks that virus's can not mutate.

Many virus's and bacteria have become resistant to anti-biotic and other drugs. Guess that has never come across the far left blog o sphere for you to read.

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full

Watching Fox News get people scared to death about Ebola is epic considering the statistics of Obesity, drugs and other issues we have faced for years. Millions dead from these issues. Even thousands of Americans poisoned by water sources giving us Cancer and the small brains are scared to death of Ebola......

You do realize that no one actually said that, right? My exact response was 'no one has made that claim'.

Do you even read what you're responding to?

Many virus's and bacteria have become resistant to anti-biotic and other drugs. Guess that has never come across the far left blog o sphere for you to read.

And what makes you think that your 'reinfection' scenario is realistic or even remotely probable?

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full

Watching Fox News get people scared to death about Ebola is epic considering the statistics of Obesity, drugs and other issues we have faced for years. Millions dead from these issues. Even thousands of Americans poisoned by water sources giving us Cancer and the small brains are scared to death of Ebola......

Fear and manufactured outrage is essentially their business model. And as this thread demonstrates elegantly, they know their demographics.

You do realize that no one actually said that, right? My exact response was 'no one has made that claim'.

And what makes you think that your 'reinfection' scenario is realistic or even remotely probable?

Oh my the far left denies that viruses mutate and then asks the same question again denying evolution exists.

You having to ask that question a second time proves my original prediction that the far left will deny viruses mutate.

Fear and manufactured outrage is essentially their business model. And as this thread demonstrates elegantly, they know their demographics.

Skylar I like your avatar image. My favorite quote from Kung Fu Panda is; "We sometimes meet our destiny on the road to avoid it"

Skylar I like your avatar image. My favorite quote from Kung Fu Panda is; "We sometimes meet our destiny on the road to avoid it"

I'm a huge fan of "Panda, you may eat'

Oh my the far left denies that viruses mutate and then asks the same question again denying evolution exists.

No one has made that claim. If you believe I have, quote me.

You can't. You're done. But keep swinging at those strawmen.

You having to ask that question a second time proves my original prediction that the far left will deny viruses mutate.

So you have no reason to believe that your 'reinfection' scenario is realistic or even remotely plausible?

Then why offer it?

I'm a huge fan of "Panda, you may eat'

NICE. Only once under control can you eat.

Forum List

Back