It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

And yes you did when you asked a certain question over and over again thinking that viruses can not mutate.

If I said it 'over and over again', it will be remarkably easy for you to quote me. And yet, you can't find even one example.

Alas, the only one who keeps posting the claim is you.

And you've completely abandoned your own 'ebola reinfection' scenario, being unable to explain how its realistic or even remotely probable. At this point, you won't even discuss your own claims.

Its astonishing about how much right wing fear monger pops like a rhetorical zit when you ask its spewer to back it up.

And yes you did when you asked a certain question over and over again thinking that viruses can not mutate.

If I said it 'over and over again', it will be remarkably easy for you to quote me. And yet, you can't find even one example.

Alas, the only one who keeps posting the claim is you.

And you've completely abandoned your own 'ebola reinfection' scenario, being unable to explain how its realistic or even remotely probable. At this point, you won't even discuss your own claims.

Its astonishing about how much right wing fear monger pops like a rhetorical zit when you ask its spewer to back it up.

You are the one that asked the question, are you denying asking that question more than once?

Are you finally going to admit that viruses can mutate?

I did not insult Obama, you must be a complete moron to read my post and come to that conclusion, actually I do not even see how you read my post, I defended Obama, I stated Obama was not the problem.

And now insults directed at me. Shocker.

When you have something remotely relevant to say about any issued raised in the OP, feel free.
What is not a shocker is you, pointing out that you are a moron is relevant.

Obama is a symptom of a greater problem, that is what I stated.

You take issue with that comment?

You are the one that asked the question, are you denying asking that question more than once?

So you can't cite a single example of me ever saying that viruses can't mutate. Which ends your latest bit of silly nonsense.

And of course, your little piece of 'ebola reinfection' fearmongering disappeared like a fart in the wind the moment I asked you how you concluded it was 'realistic' or even remotely probable.

Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

I did not insult Obama, you must be a complete moron to read my post and come to that conclusion, actually I do not even see how you read my post, I defended Obama, I stated Obama was not the problem.

And now insults directed at me. Shocker.

When you have something remotely relevant to say about any issued raised in the OP, feel free.
What is not a shocker is you, pointing out that you are a moron is relevant.

Obama is a symptom of a greater problem, that is what I stated.

You take issue with that comment?

And unsurprisingly, more insults. And nothing even remotely relevant to the thread, the OP, or any of the batshit allegations made by professional conspiracy theorist Wayne Allen Root.

In your defense, if I was saddled with the blithering idiocy of Wayne Allen Root, I'd probably try and avoid his conspiracies too.

So you can't cite a single example of me ever saying that viruses can't mutate. Which ends your latest bit of silly nonsense.

And of course, your little piece of 'ebola reinfection' fearmongering disappeared like a fart in the wind the moment I asked you how you concluded it was 'realistic' or even remotely probable.

Yes I pointed this out already! Why do you keep asking for things like this? Although I am used to the far left being that way.

Yes I pointed this out already! Why do you keep asking for things like this? Although I am used to the far left being that way.

Actually no. I've never said that viruses can't mutate. Not once.

If you believe I have, quote me.

You can't. You're done.

I did predict it and you proved my prediction.

And I asked if you are still going to deny that viruses mutate, because if you can not get past that they can then you will not understand any answer I post. Which I already did, but the far left revenge posting is what you want..

Actually no. I've never said that viruses can't mutate. Not once.

If you believe I have, quote me.

You can't. You're done.

And you can't show where did you say they mutate.

You can't. Your done!

Last edited:
Now there are two health care workers who have tested positive for Ebola. The shit is starting to spread yet no banning of flights from West Africa. Almost like our president WANTS an epidemic in the U.S.

Now there are two health care workers who have tested positive for Ebola. The shit is starting to spread yet no banning of flights from West Africa. Almost like our president WANTS an epidemic in the U.S.

Well unfortunately banning flights would not have any real affect on the spread on this.

It did not work with the Bird flu or any other virus.

The problem will be dealing with it and containing it.

Well unfortunately banning flights would not have any real affect on the spread on this.

It did not work with the Bird flu or any other virus.

The problem will be dealing with it and containing it.
Sorry but the more infected people that come here, the faster it'll spread. That's just common sense. If we had banned flights when everyone else did, when it first broke out, the first case would not have happened.

Sorry but the more infected people that come here, the faster it'll spread. That's just common sense. If we had banned flights when everyone else did, when it first broke out, the first case would not have happened.

Mr. Duncan didn't arrive from a flight from Liberia. He arrived from a flight from Brussels, switching airlines. Travel bans wouldn't have stopped him.

And I asked if you are still going to deny that viruses mutate, because if you can not get past that they can then you will not understand any answer I post. Which I already did, but the far left revenge posting is what you want..

You asked me if I was going to deny that viruses mutate. And I told you that no one has made that claim.

Which in a spasm of bizarre that boggles the mind, you 'reimagined' that as a claim that viruses don't mutate.

You're refuting an argument that no one has made.
No one has argued that viruses don't mutate. I've never made such a claim. And as usual, you can't quote me saying any of the awkward batshit you've imagined.

Its just you....citing you.

You asked me if I was going to deny that viruses mutate. And I told you that no one has made that claim.

Which in a spasm of bizarre that boggles the mind, you 'reimagined' that as a claim that viruses don't mutate.

You're refuting an argument that no one has made.
No one has argued that viruses don't mutate. I've never made such a claim. And as usual, you can't quote me saying any of the awkward batshit you've imagined.

Its just you....citing you.

You have when you asked your question, I predicted it and it happened.

Please show where you claim they do mutate and we can move on, otherwise will do another round and round until you can show that you have a clue.

Then quote me saying viruses can't mutate. You can't. You made it up all up. And now you're giving us one bizarre excuse after another why you can't possibly back up your nonsense narrative.

Then quote me saying viruses can't mutate. You can't. You made it up all up. And now you're giving us one bizarre excuse after another why you can't possibly back up your nonsense narrative.

Nope I said that it was based on a question that you asked more than once.

So you want to deny asking that question that is fine. So show that you said they do mutate and we can move on.

Otherwise your question multiple times was a moot one as you would not understand the answer. As you continue show that you believe viruses do not mutate.

Also it is posted in this thread, I do not do the homework for the far left. they need to learn to think beyond their far left programming.

After he infects half of us with Ebola, destroys our economy, and lets our country be taken over by muslims and Mexicans, the liberals will still be saying global warming is the biggest threat to national security.

The President infects half of us with Ebola? Lets our nation be taken over by Mexicans and muslims? Damn, you sound like a two year old on a screaming jag. And you mean just about as much to everyone else.

We will have a vaccine for Ebola shortly. The Mexicans here will blend in with the rest of the population, as they always have, and, more than likely, one of your grandchildren will marry one of them. In the meantime, the increasing amount of GHGs in the atmosphere will create increasing disruption in the weather patterns, and our agriculture, worldwide, will suffer. Yes, in the long term, global warming and the climate change it creates are the greatest threat to our national security, and our children and grandchildren.

Mr. Duncan didn't arrive from a flight from Liberia. He arrived from a flight from Brussels, switching airlines. Travel bans wouldn't have stopped him.
You're right, I give you that one but still, why keep letting more come in? I think our president wants to redistribute the virus as well as the wealth.

Forum List

Back