It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

Another Dallas worker infected amazing there aren't more after reading today they had no idea what they were doing
If anything, this Ebola situation has exposed the rampant gross incompetence within the medical community. Hopefully they will snap out of their complacency and get their shit together, but I have my doubts.

This disease is spreading through carelessness, which is about as stupid as it gets.

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full
:cuckoo:

Wayne Allen Root is just a man shilling a product. He sells fear to rubes. I am far more concerned with the hapless souls gobbling the conspiracy gruel than I am about the man stirring the pot.
Better tell that to the news media instead of people on a message board. The media seems to be concerned. Woke up this morning to news about another Dallas nurse showing symptons, plus a boyfriend. Not to worry though as Obamacare is on guard. BTW you do realize you're a common troll? Thought I'd remind you.
The problem with 24 hours news channels is that you have to fill a lot air time, even when there is an absence of hard information. So what you end up with is a bunch of ignorant monkeys filling air time as they pontificate, speculate, and fabricate a mountain of manufactured bullshit which the rubes gobble up by the shovelful.

No matter what the subject or what the issue is, this is the template. Benghazi, Ebola, a pimple that may or may not be on Kim Kardashian's ass, you name it.

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full
:cuckoo:

Wayne Allen Root is just a man shilling a product. He sells fear to rubes. I am far more concerned with the hapless souls gobbling the conspiracy gruel than I am about the man stirring the pot.
Better tell that to the news media instead of people on a message board. The media seems to be concerned. Woke up this morning to news about another Dallas nurse showing symptons, plus a boyfriend. Not to worry though as Obamacare is on guard. BTW you do realize you're a common troll? Thought I'd remind you.
The problem with 24 hours news channels is that you have to fill a lot air time, even when there is an absence of hard information. So what you end up with is a bunch of ignorant monkeys filling air time as they pontificate, speculate, and fabricate a mountain of manufactured bullshit which the rubes gobble up by the shovelful.
KDFW here in DFW isn't a 24 hour news channel. And Presby hospital is one of the countrys best.

Another Dallas worker infected amazing there aren't more after reading today they had no idea what they were doing
If anything, this Ebola situation has exposed the rampant gross incompetence within the medical community. Hopefully they will snap out of their complacency and get their shit together, but I have my doubts.

This disease is spreading through carelessness, which is about as stupid as it gets.
the medical community is reacting as they react to the flood of illegal immigrants they must treat in emergency rooms across the west and texas. They make them wait and send them away. In hospitals everywhere the emergency rooms are simply flooded with illegals with colds, flues, back pains, twisted ankles, things regular doctors take care of for us citizens on a daily basis.

The waits in emergency rooms for us with stuff that are real emergencies is over 5 hours. The hospital emergency rooms have indifference, they have become parents to children and adults alike. Even kids with slight fevers get taken to the emergency room.

The Emergency room and hospital is not incompetent, change has been forced upon the hospitals through illegal immigration and politics.

The government has interfered in our lives so much, our hospitals are broke.

Yep, a guy with disease got turned away, maybe he would of been heard if there were not 30 million illegal aliens crying in our emergency rooms with nothing more than a cold or the flu.

Odd, I haven't seen anyone in the media offer us panty shitting hysterics like this:

My new book, “The Murder of the Middle Class”, focuses on economic murder. Ebola is the embodiment of this murder. An Ebola pandemic will kill thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Americans. But separate from the human tragedy, the economic cost will overwhelm and bankrupt our country.

The cost of treating just one Ebola patient is beyond comprehension: special ambulances; isolation chambers; hazmat suits; weeks or months in the hospital; quarantines for every person that came into contact with the Ebola victim; decontamination teams for their homes; and even special handling of bodies for burial.

We’re talking about millions of dollars per Ebola patient. Multiply that times thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of victims. If Ebola gets loose in a crowded urban area, America’s economy will crumble.

Then there's the death of tourism and commerce. Restaurants, hotels, airlines, shopping centers, movie theatres, sporting events, tourism and entertainment of all kinds will be shut down. Sports seasons will be cancelled. Americans will be trapped in their homes, frightened to go outside. Commerce will grind to a halt. Jobs lost by the millions. The economic devastation will be unimaginable. America’s economy (already on the ropes) will be in ashes. The result could be total economic ruin.

So....'we're concerned' from the media. And 'total economic ruin' from Wayne Allan Root.

Laughing.....yeah, that's the same.

Carelessness because you need to handle it in a Level IV BioContainment facility

Odd, I haven't seen anyone in the media offer us panty shitting hysterics like this:

My new book, “The Murder of the Middle Class”, focuses on economic murder. Ebola is the embodiment of this murder. An Ebola pandemic will kill thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Americans. But separate from the human tragedy, the economic cost will overwhelm and bankrupt our country.

The cost of treating just one Ebola patient is beyond comprehension: special ambulances; isolation chambers; hazmat suits; weeks or months in the hospital; quarantines for every person that came into contact with the Ebola victim; decontamination teams for their homes; and even special handling of bodies for burial.

We’re talking about millions of dollars per Ebola patient. Multiply that times thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of victims. If Ebola gets loose in a crowded urban area, America’s economy will crumble.

Then there's the death of tourism and commerce. Restaurants, hotels, airlines, shopping centers, movie theatres, sporting events, tourism and entertainment of all kinds will be shut down. Sports seasons will be cancelled. Americans will be trapped in their homes, frightened to go outside. Commerce will grind to a halt. Jobs lost by the millions. The economic devastation will be unimaginable. America’s economy (already on the ropes) will be in ashes. The result could be total economic ruin.

So....'we're concerned' from the media. And 'total economic ruin' from Wayne Allan Root.

Laughing.....yeah, that's the same.
The local Dallas and Ft Worth stations report things and keep people up to date. No panic here. Just hope you don't get sneezed od.

The local Dallas and Ft Worth stations report things and keep people up to date. No panic here. Just hope you don't get sneezed od.

Rational, clear thinking is exactly what you want in the face of a deadly illness. Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth while lamenting about the impending 'total economic ruin' and 'hundreds of thousands dead' are distinctly less useful. Glad you guys are keeping it together. Best of luck.

Forum List

Back