It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

Nope I said that it was based on a question that you asked more than once.

You fail again. You fallaciously claimed I said that 'viruses can't mutate' again and again. Yet the moment I call bullshit and challenge you to find ONE example, you fail utterly. Giving us one snivelling excuse after another why you can't possibly back up your inept narrative.

Either quote me saying that 'viruses can't mutate' or admit you can't. Its one or the other. You have one last chance. And you're *so* going to fail spectacularly.

After he infects half of us with Ebola, destroys our economy, and lets our country be taken over by muslims and Mexicans, the liberals will still be saying global warming is the biggest threat to national security.

The President infects half of us with Ebola? Lets our nation be taken over by Mexicans and muslims? Damn, you sound like a two year old on a screaming jag. And you mean just about as much to everyone else.

We will have a vaccine for Ebola shortly. The Mexicans here will blend in with the rest of the population, as they always have, and, more than likely, one of your grandchildren will marry one of them. In the meantime, the increasing amount of GHGs in the atmosphere will create increasing disruption in the weather patterns, and our agriculture, worldwide, will suffer. Yes, in the long term, global warming and the climate change it creates are the greatest threat to our national security, and our children and grandchildren.

LMAO..you're terrified of some theoretical global warming disaster that MAY occur sometime way off in the misty future...maybe....
...but the immediate problems of deadly disease and open borders is just fine..silly leftists.

Close the border.
Deport illegal aliens.

You're right, I give you that one but still, why keep letting more come in? I think our president wants to redistribute the virus as well as the wealth.
Um, what possible rational would Obama have for infecting anyone with a deadly disease? I can wrap my head around politically opposing a president. But like the 911 truthers and their insane ramblings about Bush 'causing 911', there comes a point when you've passed from political opposition and carried yourself into the wasteland of blithering batshit.

So you're joking, right?

Sorry but the more infected people that come here, the faster it'll spread. That's just common sense. If we had banned flights when everyone else did, when it first broke out, the first case would not have happened.

Mr. Duncan didn't arrive from a flight from Liberia. He arrived from a flight from Brussels, switching airlines. Travel bans wouldn't have stopped him.
You're right, I give you that one but still, why keep letting more come in? I think our president wants to redistribute the virus as well as the wealth.

be serious. passports, visas and points of embarkation can be easily checked and verified....if they WANTED to

After he infects half of us with Ebola, destroys our economy, and lets our country be taken over by muslims and Mexicans, the liberals will still be saying global warming is the biggest threat to national security.

The President infects half of us with Ebola? Lets our nation be taken over by Mexicans and muslims? Damn, you sound like a two year old on a screaming jag. And you mean just about as much to everyone else.

We will have a vaccine for Ebola shortly. The Mexicans here will blend in with the rest of the population, as they always have, and, more than likely, one of your grandchildren will marry one of them. In the meantime, the increasing amount of GHGs in the atmosphere will create increasing disruption in the weather patterns, and our agriculture, worldwide, will suffer. Yes, in the long term, global warming and the climate change it creates are the greatest threat to our national security, and our children and grandchildren.
Thank you for confirming! LOL

LMAO..you're terrified of some theoretical global warming disaster that MAY occur sometime way off in the misty future...maybe....
...but the immediate problems of deadly disease and open borders is just fine..silly leftists.

Close the border.
Deport illegal aliens.

Goddamned right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are not married to a Native American, or have Native American blood, back you go to Europe.

Um, what possible rational would Obama have for infecting anyone with a deadly disease? I can wrap my head around politically opposing a president. But like the 911 truthers and their insane ramblings about Bush 'causing 911', there comes a point when you've passed from political opposition and carried yourself into the wasteland of blithering batshit.

So you're joking, right?
He wants to make it a white man's problem.

By intentionally infecting a black man and an Asian nurse?

Do....do you realize how fucking crazy your claims sounds?

I don't know what it s about Obama, but the man can rob some otherwise thoughtful, coherent conservatives of their capacity to think rationally. If Obama is involved, they lose their fucking minds. There is no accusation too outrageously insane or mind numbingly stupid, no conspiracy too inane or fact free, no scenario too implausible or utterly sliced to ribbons by Occam's Razor that they won't swallow without thought or question.

I really hope you're not one of them.

I don't know what it s about Obama, but the man can rob some otherwise thoughtful, coherent conservatives of their capacity to think rationally. If Obama is involved, they lose their fucking minds. There is no accusation too outrageously insane or mind numbingly stupid, no conspiracy too inane or fact free, no scenario too implausible or utterly sliced to ribbons by Occam's Razor that they won't swallow without thought or question.

Well we did have a far left media calling Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic. It is just a matter of time before they call her a "white" Asian.

Well we did have a far left media calling Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic. It is just a matter of time before they call her a "white" Asian.

So Obama intentionally infected a black man and an Asian woman to make Ebola a 'white man's disease'.

I take it you buy your tinfoil in bulk.

I didn't say he infected the Liberian or the nurse. I'm saying that his refusal to take any steps to prevent more infected people from coming here will result in Americans becoming infected. A second health care worker has now tested positive (turn on your tv). How many more Duncans are already in the country making contact with other people? You're stupid if you don't see this as a problem and a potential disaster. How many American have to die before you sycophants realize your messiah isn't the Messiah?

So Obama intentionally infected a black man and an Asian woman to make Ebola a 'white man's disease'.

Nobody fucking said that. You're either lying or you don't read so well.

Obumble, the Failed Messiah, is not responsible for the outbreak of Ebola, nor is he trying to spread it here...

But he - and his Administration - have failed to close down traffic between the African hot zones and the US...

But he - and his Administration - have failed to turn-away or thoroughly and systematically decontaminate aircraft and ships recently in those hot zones...

But he - and his Administration - have failed to refuse entry into the US - for citizens-of and visitors-to hot-zone countries...

Such steps will probably not guarantee isolation, given the many angles and vectors from which the threat can be transmitted...

But common sense dictates that we do all we can in that context, to vastly improve our chances along those lines...

Interruptions to commerce, etc., be damned... for the duration of the threat-emergency, anyway...

Even within the domain of highly communicable diseases in a globally-connected village of high-speed travel and high-volume commerce...

Instituting bans that reduce the volume of the threat 80% to 90% or more, makes one helluva lot more sense than doing little or nothing in that vein...

Or so it seems to this amateur observer...

Last edited:
I guarantee that if Obama announces he's banning flights from Ebola plagued countries, the sycophants on this board who are arguing AGAINST banning flights will suddenly be FOR it. They have to be told what to think by their King.

Obumble, the Failed Messiah, is not responsible for the outbreak of Ebola, nor is he trying to spread it here...

Holy shit. How fucked does the republican party have to be where THAT is their best impression of the voice of reason?

I guarantee that if Obama announces he's banning flights from Ebola plagued countries, the sycophants on this board who are arguing AGAINST banning flights will suddenly be FOR it...
Yes. Sadly, this seems a near-certainty.

...They have to be told what to think by their King.
Some, perhaps, but, mostly, they're just trying to protect their boy, despite the quickly evaporating logic of their position.

And once again the far left will make up positions one does not have to suit their far left agenda.

So you deny that the far left media called Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic?

Just like you deny viruses can mutate?

Go ahead ask your silly load question again.

I guarantee that if Obama announces he's banning flights from Ebola plagued countries, the sycophants on this board who are arguing AGAINST banning flights will suddenly be FOR it. They have to be told what to think by their King.

You mean like how they were against war but support Obama's illegal wars?

Holy shit. How fucked does the republican party have to be where THAT is their best impression of the voice of reason?
Republican? I voted for Obama in both 2008 and 2012, God help me - I'm merely experiencing Voter Remorse... and was sickened by the rock-star-messiah -like worship that I saw attributed to him during the early going, before most of the country figured out that Barry the Magic Negro was mostly an empty suit.

There are still Orgasmic ObamaBots out there, but, fortunately for the Republic, their numbers have been quickly diminishing in the past couple of years, until, finally and fortunately, there aren't that many still manifesting that crippled mindset nowadays.

Wassa madda... can't deal with the mixed bag of Messiah-dissing alongside an opinion getting him off the hook for the outbreak? Your cross to bear, not mine.

That's one of the nice things about being an independent... you're not in-bed with either party and you don't have to tow the party line... for either side.

Now, back to the main point...

The Obama Administration has so far failed to ban travel and commerce between the US and those African hot-zones...

Huge frigging mistake...

Here's hoping that Americans don't end-up paying for that mistake with their lives, in large numbers...

Last edited:

You mean like how they were against war but support Obama's illegal wars?
Yeah, something like that. LOL

Forum List

Back