It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

So you deny that the far left media called Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic?

So Eric Duncan wasn't black....and Nina Pham wasn't asian? That's how you plan on justifying your latest piece of tin foil wingnuttery?

Obumble, the Failed Messiah, is not responsible for the outbreak of Ebola, nor is he trying to spread it here...

Holy shit. How fucked does the republican party have to be where THAT is their best impression of the voice of reason?

Yes we know the far left supports a Constitutional scholar as president that does not understand the Constitution.

We know!

I mean after al the USSC has shot down Obama more that 9 times with a 9 - 0 "ruling".

He is a failure, but the far left will defend him no matter what.

Wassa madda... can't deal with the mixed bag of Messiah-dissing alongside an opinion getting him off the hook for the outbreak? Your cross to bear, not mine.

You're a two time obama voter who is parroting the right wing echo chamber word for word, huh? Down to their obsessive 'messiah' jargon?

I call bullshit.

So you deny that the far left media called Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic?

So Eric Duncan wasn't black....and Nina Pham wasn't asian? That's how you plan on justifying your latest piece of tin foil wingnuttery?

Now the far left is just loosing it!

They can not admit that the far left press called Zimmerman a "white" Hispanic.

Another nail in the far left coffin.

Got anything else or are you still going to try and pretend that you are NOT far left?

Yes we know the far left supports a Constitutional scholar as president that does not understand the Constitution.

Says the poor hapless soul that insists that marriage isn't a right. While being contradicted by the USSC for about two generations.

When your 'constitutional analysis' doesn't require we ignore 70 years of precedent and believe whatever you make up.......then you might start building some semblance of credibility.

You're honestly arguing that Obama tried to make Ebola a white man's disease.....by infecting a black man and an asian woman?

C'mon, man....even by your standards of bizarro nonsense, that's a bit of a stretch.

Says the poor hapless soul that insists that marriage isn't a right. While being contradicted by the USSC for about two generations.

When your 'constitutional analysis' doesn't require we ignore 70 years of precedent and believe whatever you make up.......then you might start building some semblance of credibility.

Yes we know that you will defend Obama no matter what. And as I called it before you are a far left drone.

Still going to deny that viruses can not mutate?

You're honestly arguing that Obama tried to make Ebola a white man's disease.....by infecting a black man and an asian woman?

C'mon, man....even by your standards of bizarro nonsense, that's a bit of a stretch.

Nope! Just pointing what the far left claimed and then watch a far left drone dismiss it in denial.

Yes we know that you will defend Obama no matter what. And as I called it before you are a far left drone.

In a contest with Obama and the Supreme Court on one side....and you on the other insisting that you know better than all of them?

Yeah, that's not a tough one, buddy. As you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. You don't know how the constitution works, you keep confusing rights and obligations, and you keep imagining that you define what rights are.

You don't. Get used to the idea.

If I've said that 'over and over' as you insist....it will be remarkably easy for you to find even one quote. If you're talking out of your ass yet again, we'll get excuse after excuse for why you can't possibly back up your latest round of blithering nonsense.

Laughing.....I wonder which one you'll pick. You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?

In a contest with Obama and the Supreme Court on one side....and you on the other insisting that you know better than all of them?

Yeah, that's not a tough one, buddy. As you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. You don't know how the constitution works, you keep confusing rights and obligations, and you keep imagining that you define what rights are.

You don't. Get used to the idea.

If I've said that 'over and over' as you insist....it will be remarkably easy for you to find even one quote. If you're talking out of your ass yet again, we'll get excuse after excuse for why you can't possibly back up your latest round of blithering nonsense.

Laughing.....I wonder which one you'll pick. You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?

Yes! Yes! You have been outed as a far left drone.

And you still deny that viruses mutate. If you knew that they did, you would not have posed you little far left loaded question.

Once again the far left would deny themselves if their programming tells them to... Wait...

This one already is.....

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full

How does an OP written by an illiterate half wit get this much response?

And you still deny that viruses mutate.

Then quote me saying that viruses don't mutate. You can't, as you hallucinated the entire thing.

And you still haven't given me one reason to ignore the Supreme court on rights....and instead believe whatever you imagine. You don't even know what rights are, consistently confusing them with obligations.

No thank you.

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full

How does an OP written by an illiterate half wit get this much response?

Most folks don't talk about the imbecilic OP, I suppose.

And you still deny that viruses mutate.

Then quote me saying that viruses don't mutate. You can't, as you hallucinated the entire thing.

And you still haven't given me one reason to ignore the Supreme court on rights....and instead believe whatever you imagine. You don't even know what rights are, consistently confusing them with obligations.

No thank you.

So yes you believe that viruses do not mutate, other wise you would not have asked you loaded question over an dover again.

Care to repeat your loaded question?

I did not insult Obama, you must be a complete moron to read my post and come to that conclusion, actually I do not even see how you read my post, I defended Obama, I stated Obama was not the problem.

And now insults directed at me. Shocker.

When you have something remotely relevant to say about any issued raised in the OP, feel free.
What is not a shocker is you, pointing out that you are a moron is relevant.

Obama is a symptom of a greater problem, that is what I stated.

You take issue with that comment?

And unsurprisingly, more insults. And nothing even remotely relevant to the thread, the OP, or any of the batshit allegations made by professional conspiracy theorist Wayne Allen Root.

In your defense, if I was saddled with the blithering idiocy of Wayne Allen Root, I'd probably try and avoid his conspiracies too.
Calling you a, "moron" is not an insult, it is, "descriptive".

You have done nothing but ignore my post.

You first attack was in response to something that was not even my post, MORON!

After he infects half of us with Ebola, destroys our economy, and lets our country be taken over by muslims and Mexicans, the liberals will still be saying global warming is the biggest threat to national security.

You'll drop dead from eating too many McDonald's Big Mac's, before any of the above.

darrin%2Bbell.JPG

And yes you did when you asked a certain question over and over again thinking that viruses can not mutate.

If I said it 'over and over again', it will be remarkably easy for you to quote me. And yet, you can't find even one example.

Alas, the only one who keeps posting the claim is you.

And you've completely abandoned your own 'ebola reinfection' scenario, being unable to explain how its realistic or even remotely probable. At this point, you won't even discuss your own claims.

Its astonishing about how much right wing fear monger pops like a rhetorical zit when you ask its spewer to back it up.

gawd that was stupid. sometimes it's wise to just keep quiet than look like a fool

Another Dallas worker infected amazing there aren't more after reading today they had no idea what they were doing

:cuckoo:

Wayne Allen Root is just a man shilling a product. He sells fear to rubes. I am far more concerned with the hapless souls gobbling the conspiracy gruel than I am about the man stirring the pot.
Better tell that to the news media instead of people on a message board. The media seems to be concerned. Woke up this morning to news about another Dallas nurse showing symptons, plus a boyfriend. Not to worry though as Obamacare is on guard. BTW you do realize you're a common troll? Thought I'd remind you.

Forum List

Back