It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

And as I predicted this far left drone thinks that virus's can not mutate.

You do realize that no one actually said that, right? My exact response was 'no one has made that claim'.

Do you even read what you're responding to?

Many virus's and bacteria have become resistant to anti-biotic and other drugs. Guess that has never come across the far left blog o sphere for you to read.

And what makes you think that your 'reinfection' scenario is realistic or even remotely probable?

Oh my the far left denies that viruses mutate and then asks the same question again denying evolution exists.

No one has made that claim. If you believe I have, quote me.

You can't. You're done. But keep swinging at those strawmen.

You having to ask that question a second time proves my original prediction that the far left will deny viruses mutate.

So you have no reason to believe that your 'reinfection' scenario is realistic or even remotely plausible?

Then why offer it?

More far left propaganda because they believe viruses do not mutate, I called that one.

Next they will be posting that no virus or bacteria has become resistant to drugs.

Obama is a symptom of a greater disease, our government is a bloated bureaucracy ran by inept government workers as well as Lawyers and politicians with too much power to tax and spend.

More far left propaganda because they believe viruses do not mutate, I called that one.

And still no one has made that claim. That's just you citing yourself.

Next they will be posting that no virus or bacteria has become resistant to drugs.

No one has said that either.

And if even you can't explain how your 'reinfection' scenario is realistic, plausible or remotely probable, surely you can understand why its not being taken seriously.

Obama is a symptom of a greater disease, our government is a bloated bureaucracy ran by inept government workers as well as Lawyers and politicians with too much power to tax and spend.

Wow, that's spectacularly irrelevant. Epically so.

And still no one has made that claim. That's just you citing yourself.

No one has said that either.

And if even you can't explain how your 'reinfection' scenario is realistic, plausible or remotely probable, surely you can understand why its not being taken seriously.

Yes they have just by asking questions that prove they believe it.

I also posted that it would not stoop someone like ISIS to help it become airborne.

Yes despite the far left and their denial of the facts, virus can mutate and become resistant to drugs. Many virus's and bacteria have done this already. They may find drugs to suppress it, but they may not find a cue for it in the near future.

Right now there there two promising drugs, but they will not be ready until Spring of 2015 and still may not protect those at hospitals that come into contact with a carrier.

Epically, you mean, "Epicklely".? Like as in pickles?

No I mean 'Epic'. Like something Homer might write.

Your post was just generic Obama insults and didn't address a single point raised regarding the OP's birther idiocy, Ebola, zilch.

Even right wing conspiracy batshit has standards of relevance, don't you think?

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full
:cuckoo:

Nope the only people good at that is the far left so that would be you!

Given that you lumped Gallup, Pew, and even Fox News into that group, I don't think 'far left' means what you think it means.

Or are you going to insist that viruses do not mutate?

No one has made that claim. The only one who keeps repeating it is you.

Though you never did explain why you consider your 'reinfection' scenario realistic or even remotely plausible. If even you can't make it work, imagine how underwhelming it is for everyone else.

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place. If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries. Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

It s Time to Remove Obama from Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed - Wayne Allyn Root - Page full
:cuckoo:

Wayne Allen Root is just a man shilling a product. He sells fear to rubes. I am far more concerned with the hapless souls gobbling the conspiracy gruel than I am about the man stirring the pot.

Nope the only people good at that is the far left so that would be you!

Given that you lumped Gallup, Pew, and even Fox News into that group, I don't think 'far left' means what you think it means.

Or are you going to insist that viruses do not mutate?

No one has made that claim. The only one who keeps repeating it is you.

Though you never did explain why you consider your 'reinfection' scenario realistic or even remotely plausible. If even you can't make it work, imagine how underwhelming it is for everyone else.

Once again the far left makes assertions that do not exist.

And yes you did when you asked a certain question over and over again thinking that viruses can not mutate.

Epically, you mean, "Epicklely".? Like as in pickles?

No I mean 'Epic'. Like something Homer might write.

Your post was just generic Obama insults and didn't address a single point raised regarding the OP's birther idiocy, Ebola, zilch.

Even right wing conspiracy batshit has standards of relevance, don't you think?
I did not insult Obama, you must be a complete moron to read my post and come to that conclusion, actually I do not even see how you read my post, I defended Obama, I stated Obama was not the problem.

Is your comprehension that poor?

I did not insult Obama, you must be a complete moron to read my post and come to that conclusion, actually I do not even see how you read my post, I defended Obama, I stated Obama was not the problem.

And now insults directed at me. Shocker.

When you have something remotely relevant to say about any issued raised in the OP, feel free.

Forum List

Back