It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

The precautionary principle—that any action designed to reduce risk should not await scientific certainty—compels the use of respiratory protection for a pathogen like Ebola virus that has:

We don't base national policy on a position that isn't supported by evidence because its irrational. Your airborne trasmission standard isn't supported by evidence. Transmission via bodily fluid is supported by evidence. Thus, we follow the evidence. And not unsupported fear.

I'm not arguing that airborne transmission of ebola need be certain before we can take action against it. I'm saying that it would need to be documented as remotely probable. And isn't.

We believe there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmi[tted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that healthcare workers should be wearing respirators, not facemasks.1

The evidence simply isn't there to support such a position. I can cite epidemiologist after epidemiologist that confirms this. Including the CDC.
Except they wear them............Level 4 biohazard mandates it

Says CDC,,,,,WHO .......go look up level 4 protocols...thats what Ebola is........ anything less than that you are risking infection

Says CDC,,,,,WHO .......go look up level 4 protocols...thats what Ebola is........ anything less than that you are risking infection

Can you quote them on the use of the respirators as part of level 4 protocols for treating ebola?

Except they wear them............Level 4 biohazard mandates it

Says who?

220px-Positive-pressure_biosafety_suit.jpg

Says anyone not sucking Obama's dick

That's a picture of a pressure suit from wikipedia. Where is the CDC mandate that such a suit be worn when treating ebola patients?

Why do they arrive in them to hustle suspected patients off planes........deny reality all you want....wont change it.........it will continue to spread as long as known protocols are disregarded.

Not for treatment theyre for protection

We may be talking past each other. I interepreted your posts as indicating that for medical professionals treating Ebola patients in the US that biohazard 4 precautions with full pressure suit and respirator are mandated or strongly recommended by the CDC.

If that's an accurate assessment of your views, can you offer some verification of this from the CDC.

Why do they arrive in them to hustle suspected patients off planes........deny reality all you want....wont change it.........it will continue to spread as long as known protocols are disregarded.

The CDC does this for pretty much every deadly infectious disease. I'm asking if they do this when treating the patients who have Ebola. Specifically, I'm asking for something from the CDC recommending or mandating the pressure suit and respirator precautions for the medical professionals treating Ebola patients.

The CDC does this for pretty much every deadly infectious disease. I'm asking if they do this when treating the patients who have Ebola. Specifically, I'm asking for something from the CDC recommending or mandating the pressure suit and respirator precautions for the medical professionals treating Ebola patients.

Gee got source for that nonsense

"All I know is what I read on the Internet."
~~Skylar

I'm asking for verification of a claim. One you don't seem able to provide. But then, you couldn't verify any of your claims regarding 'Barry Soetoro'. So I wasn't expecting much.
Pardon, Moi. Get back to asking sillyass questions. Carry on.

So that's a no, you can't provide any verification from the CDC that they recommends that medical professionals treating ebola patients use level 4 biohazard protocols with full pressure suits and respirators?

Your link and pdf didn't say this.

Except they did it themselves with the Americans who were transported back................again do you even watch the news

So that's a no, you can't provide any verification from the CDC that they recommends that medical professionals treating ebola patients use level 4 biohazard protocols with full pressure suits and respirators?

Your link and pdf didn't say this.
That's telling him, chief. Would be like using a 16 pound sledgehammer to crack a pecan nut.

Forum List

Back