It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place.

Sure he was. He was born in the United States. And if you're born in the US, you're a natural born citizen.
Not true since his birth certificate has been certified a 100% forgery by a authoritative law enforcement entity named the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. And a big no to if you're born in the U.S. means you are a natural born Citizen. That is simply not true at all. Stop obfuscating!
It has not, you friggin' rightwing nut. Joe the Sheriff has never even physically examined the birth certificate; and the people who have, have certified its authenticity. Had Joe the Sheriff actually proven Obama's birth certificate was a fake, Obama would have been impeached immediately. I swear, you rightards are actually getting dumber.
This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place.

Sure he was. He was born in the United States. And if you're born in the US, you're a natural born citizen.
Not true since his birth certificate has been certified a 100% forgery by a authoritative law enforcement entity named the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. And a big no to if you're born in the U.S. means you are a natural born Citizen. That is simply not true at all. Stop obfuscating!
It has not, you friggin' rightwing nut. Joe the Sheriff has never even physically examined the birth certificate; and the people who have, have certified its authenticity. Had Joe the Sheriff actually proven Obama's birth certificate was a fake, Obama would have been impeached immediately. I swear, you rightards are actually getting dumber.
Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father. That's a matter of public record. He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero. Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?
This is new to me as I've never heard his name was legally changed to Soetoro in the first place. You have a link to a veracious site which shows his name was legally changed?

By the way, that has nothing at all to do with where he was born or the legitimacy of his birth certificate.

Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father. That's a matter of public record.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us any public record of the name change. You'll find it doesn't exist. Not in the US. Not in Indonesia. The lone reference to 'Barry Soetoro' in all the world was a hand written note in a school ledger where Obama went to school Indonesia when he was 8. That's it.

There was no legal name change, nor any record of it. In any country. Ever.

He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero. Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?

He went to school as a fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero....according to who? Surely not the Full Bright Scholar Program. They never gave Obama a scholarship. If you believe they have, show us any record of it under Barack Obama or Barry Soetoro. You can't of course, as there is no such record. Or any evidence of it. Its completely imaginary.

Nor can you show us any record of a name change. Not in any country, at any time.

This is usually the part where your ilk skulk away. As your argument only has a chance of working with an uninformed audience. And I'm quite informed. I'm aware of exactly how little you have to back your claim. And how little you've researched your argument. You have one of two choices:

1) Run as I laugh in your general direction.

2) Give us a series of elaborate, fact free, and ridiculously implausible excuses why you can't possibly back up any part of your story.

Its one or the other. Have fun picking which.
You'll just have to take my word for it, SFB.
Why?

Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father. That's a matter of public record. He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero. Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?
This is new to me as I've never heard his name was legally changed to Soetoro in the first place. You have a link to a veracious site which shows his name was legally changed?

By the way, that has nothing at all to do with where he was born or the legitimacy of his birth certificate.
I'll check it out and get back to you..

You've probably never heard of it because its completely imaginary. Which its proponents adequately demonstrate they already know by their naked rout whenever you ask them to back up any part of their claims.

Birthers are a predictable lot.

Of course not. But the birther conspiracy is the veritable Swiss Colony gift basket of conspiracy batshit. With the 'beef log' of the imaginary name change just one of a dozen contradictory, fact free claims backed by nothing but their hapless adherent's ability to type.

This particular piece of tinfoil nonsense was dreamed up by a dude named "Wayne Allen Root''. A man who *really* knows his audience. As he he's simultaneously argued that Obama didn't attend Columbia. AND attended under a Full Bright Scholarship under the name Barry Soetoro.

The contradiction is obvious. But birthers aren't exactly what you call thinkers or questioners. And willful ignore the truck sized holes in the W.A.R.'s baseless accusation.

Oh no! A WordPress blogger disagrees with the CDC. Whatever will we do!

Show me what part of this article is incorrect...

There is only one way to prevent the spread of an epidemic, and that is quarantine. No medical professional with any sense would suggest that we should admit individuals from Liberia to the United States at this time, and no medical professional worth his or her salt would say that we can test for the disease when the prospective visitor arrives at Immigration and Passport Control. Like most diseases, Ebola has an incubation period. Early on, there are no symptoms: none at all. There is no reliable way to tell whether those arriving at our ports of entry have contracted the disease or not. If we do not want it coming here, for a time, we have to keep everyone out who has been in that neck of the woods.

And what are we told by the authorities? That cutting off contact would contribute to the spread of the epidemic. “Just how?” we are entitled to ask. But no explanation is given because, of course, there is none. We were also told that the disease would not come here. And, when it did come here, we were told that it could easily be contained. And, when it was not contained and a medical professional wearing all the proper gear came down with the disease, we were told that he did not follow the protocol.

Perhaps, the medical professional in question really did fail to follow the protocol, though, he apparently has no notion how he fell short. Perhaps, that is it; then again, perhaps not. Honesty would require that the director of the CDC tell the truth — which is, that he does not know how this particular individual contracted Ebola.
What part is incorrect?? The part that none of that would have prevented Thomas Duncan from entering the country like he did.

The article isn't about preventing duncan from doing anything. Read it again if you have to.
Really? Then what do you think is meant by, "if we do not want it coming here, for a time, we have to keep everyone out who has been in that neck of the woods." Even doing that wouldn't have prevented Duncan from getting in because he didn't come from Liberia either directly or on a connecting flight.

There is only one way to prevent the spread of an epidemic, and that is quarantine. No medical professional with any sense would suggest that we should admit individuals from Liberia to the United States at this time, and no medical professional worth his or her salt would say that we can test for the disease when the prospective visitor arrives at Immigration and Passport Control. Like most diseases, Ebola has an incubation period. Early on, there are no symptoms: none at all. There is no reliable way to tell whether those arriving at our ports of entry have contracted the disease or not. If we do not want it coming here, for a time, we have to keep everyone out who has been in that neck of the woods.

And what are we told by the authorities? That cutting off contact would contribute to the spread of the epidemic. “Just how?” we are entitled to ask. But no explanation is given because, of course, there is none. We were also told that the disease would not come here. And, when it did come here, we were told that it could easily be contained. And, when it was not contained and a medical professional wearing all the proper gear came down with the disease, we were told that he did not follow the protocol.

Perhaps, the medical professional in question really did fail to follow the protocol, though, he apparently has no notion how he fell short. Perhaps, that is it; then again, perhaps not. Honesty would require that the director of the CDC tell the truth — which is, that he does not know how this particular individual contracted Ebola.
What part is incorrect?? The part that none of that would have prevented Thomas Duncan from entering the country like he did.

The article isn't about preventing duncan from doing anything. Read it again if you have to.
Really? Then what do you think is meant by, "if we do not want it coming here, for a time, we have to keep everyone out who has been in that neck of the woods." Even doing that wouldn't have prevented Duncan from getting in because he didn't come from Liberia either directly or on a connecting flight.

Whatever, faun...I'm not interested in running around in pointless circles while you play word games this evening. Go haunt someone else.

I've been watching the Ebola news for the past half hour and a live interview with the CDC director. People here should watch the news or an online newspaper. This disease is getting rapidly out of control and they expect 10,000 new cases a week in the next couple of weeks, up from the current 1000 a week. It was reported by CDC that there is currently no cure for Ebola and the death rate is now 70%. I don't see how anyone can not see the eminent danger we're facing.

After he infects half of us with Ebola, destroys our economy, and lets our country be taken over by muslims and Mexicans, the liberals will still be saying global warming is the biggest threat to national security.
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

• Heart disease: 596,577
  • Cancer: 576,69
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 142,943
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,932
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 126,438
  • Alzheimer's disease: 84,974
  • Diabetes: 73,831
  • Influenza and Pneumonia: 53,826
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 45,591
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 39,518
  • Ebola: 1
Conservatives: Muslims! Mexicans!! Ebola!!!!!! Agggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Ebola: 1. So, what do you want to do, tempt fate? What happens after it spreads and 500,000 Americans die from it, you gonna still sing that same tune? How many have died in W. Africa so far? Last I heard it was over 3,000. The numbers are growing fast, or didn't you notice?

BOOOSH!!!!

Hmmm, where have I heard that before ... ???

... yeah, and Palin never delivered either.

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected and thanks for the free entertainment. :2up:

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected and thanks for the free entertainment. :2up:

I've been watching world news. Try it sometime.

Whatever, faun...I'm not interested in running around in pointless circles while you play word games this evening. Go haunt someone else.
Riiiight ... pointing out how your article says what you claimed it didn't and pointing out the sucking head wound in it is merely "word games." :eusa_doh:

Trust me, I didn't expect you could defend your position to begin with.

I've been watching the Ebola news for the past half hour and a live interview with the CDC director. People here should watch the news or an online newspaper. This disease is getting rapidly out of control and they expect 10,000 new cases a week in the next couple of weeks, up from the current 1000 a week. It was reported by CDC that there is currently no cure for Ebola and the death rate is now 70%. I don't see how anyone can not see the eminent danger we're facing.
Who said there's no danger? It's just that some folks are so terrified, they're throwing out ridiculous ideas in order to prevent an outbreak of a disease which has so far, claimed just one victim here in the U.S. That's not to say we shouldn't do anything. But it is to say we should reject insane solutions proposed by some.

Ahh, so world news is claiming Obama legally had his name changed to Barry Soetoro. Thanks for clearing that up. We should start with Mr. Soetoro's impeachment tomorrow over that.

Ahh, so world news is claiming Obama legally had his name changed to Barry Soetoro. Thanks for clearing that up. We should start with Mr. Soetoro's impeachment tomorrow over that.

Reading comprehension classes are available at the local CC. I meant i was taking time out to watch the news. And it was about Ebola.

Riiiight ... pointing out how your article says what you claimed it didn't and pointing out the sucking head wound in it is merely "word games." :eusa_doh:

sure, sure faun...whatever you say....you're right, as usual...you're just way too smart for me...

sure, sure faun...whatever you say....you're right, as usual...you're just way too smart for me...
And the moon is white ... any other obvious points you'd like to make?

Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father.
No, he didn't.
That's a matter of public record.
There is no "public record" of Obama ever changing his name.
He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero.
Obama has never received a Fulbright Scholarship, nor has he attended any college under the name "Barry Soetoro"
Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?
Since he never changed his name in the first place, there's no way for him to have changed it back.

And the moon is white ... any other obvious points you'd like to make?
The moon is white? Since when? Pictures I saw showed it to be slate gray. Must be the New White.

Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father.
No, he didn't.
That's a matter of public record.
There is no "public record" of Obama ever changing his name.
He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero.
Obama has never received a Fulbright Scholarship, nor has he attended any college under the name "Barry Soetoro"
Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?
Since he never changed his name in the first place, there's no way for him to have changed it back.
Thank you, Captain Knowledge. You must have read his book.

Forum List

Back