It’s Time to Remove Obama From Office - Before He Gets Us All Killed

I've read up on it of course, while worrysome I see no reason to either panic or think Obama is trying to kill us all with this disease or any reason to go all police state on the American people. Freaking the fuck out helps no one.

Freaking the fuck out is how the Tea Party most frequently motivates its base. There are quite a few of them that are emotionally and intellectually invested on the collapse of this nation.

..a disease that has no cure and is spread through body fluids...and may become airborne...but people are "scared chickens" to you...Would you ride in a car with someone who had ebola?

Ebola isn't airborne. And it does have a cure......the human immune system. The survival rate with proper medical care is well over 50%.

If it fits their small-minded fellowship they believe it, no matter if it is wayne allen root, billy oreilly or mitten romney.
And of course the BIG mouth himself rushie limbaugh

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place.

Sure he was. He was born in the United States. And if you're born in the US, you're a natural born citizen.

If Barry Soetoro Obola would have been truly vetted in the first place like Sarah Palin extensively was......he never would have made it to the nomination, much less the primaries.

Who is 'barry soetoro'?

Never the less, Obama is here to harm this country, not make it prosper and be exceptional. This is why we should never elect a non-natural born Citizen (who's birth was governed by a foreign sovereignty) again. It is a violation of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution

OBama was born in the US. His birth is governed by US law as far as we're concerned. THere are only two kind of citizens: citizens at birth (natural born) and citizens after birth (naturalized). There is no third type.

You lose, birther. Get over it.

Wayne Allen Root....the professional conspiracy theorist? Who gives a shit what he thinks?

Oh no! A WordPress blogger disagrees with the CDC. Whatever will we do!

Show me what part of this article is incorrect...

There is only one way to prevent the spread of an epidemic, and that is quarantine. No medical professional with any sense would suggest that we should admit individuals from Liberia to the United States at this time, and no medical professional worth his or her salt would say that we can test for the disease when the prospective visitor arrives at Immigration and Passport Control. Like most diseases, Ebola has an incubation period. Early on, there are no symptoms: none at all. There is no reliable way to tell whether those arriving at our ports of entry have contracted the disease or not. If we do not want it coming here, for a time, we have to keep everyone out who has been in that neck of the woods.

And what are we told by the authorities? That cutting off contact would contribute to the spread of the epidemic. “Just how?” we are entitled to ask. But no explanation is given because, of course, there is none. We were also told that the disease would not come here. And, when it did come here, we were told that it could easily be contained. And, when it was not contained and a medical professional wearing all the proper gear came down with the disease, we were told that he did not follow the protocol.

Perhaps, the medical professional in question really did fail to follow the protocol, though, he apparently has no notion how he fell short. Perhaps, that is it; then again, perhaps not. Honesty would require that the director of the CDC tell the truth — which is, that he does not know how this particular individual contracted Ebola.

sylar said:
Ebola isn't airborne. And it does have a cure......the human immune system. The survival rate with proper medical care is well over 50%.

You don't know whether it is airborne or not..Neither does the CDC or WHO.
There is no cure for ebola....all your cute word games aside...
Would you ride in a car with someone who has it? Yes or no?

There is only one way to prevent the spread of an epidemic, and that is quarantine. No medical professional with any sense would suggest that we should admit individuals from Liberia to the United States at this time, and no medical professional worth his or her salt would say that we can test for the disease when the prospective visitor arrives at Immigration and Passport Control. Like most diseases, Ebola has an incubation period. Early on, there are no symptoms: none at all. There is no reliable way to tell whether those arriving at our ports of entry have contracted the disease or not. If we do not want it coming here, for a time, we have to keep everyone out who has been in that neck of the woods.

And what are we told by the authorities? That cutting off contact would contribute to the spread of the epidemic. “Just how?” we are entitled to ask. But no explanation is given because, of course, there is none. We were also told that the disease would not come here. And, when it did come here, we were told that it could easily be contained. And, when it was not contained and a medical professional wearing all the proper gear came down with the disease, we were told that he did not follow the protocol.

Perhaps, the medical professional in question really did fail to follow the protocol, though, he apparently has no notion how he fell short. Perhaps, that is it; then again, perhaps not. Honesty would require that the director of the CDC tell the truth — which is, that he does not know how this particular individual contracted Ebola.

..a disease that has no cure and is spread through body fluids...and may become airborne...but people are "scared chickens" to you...Would you ride in a car with someone who had ebola?

I wouldn't ride in a car with someone with Pink Eye or Mumps........so?

The evidence doesn't show airborne transmission. And rather than basing our approach to the disease on the wildest speculation you can propose, I'd say we respond rationally by following the evidence.

Then explain all the people surviving it. Most people who have een contracted the disease don't die from it. Clearly there's something ridding their system of the virus.

Ebola elves perhaps?

Sure. As I don't exchange body fluids with folks I'm riding in a car with. And bodily fluids are the only known way to catch Ebola.

If it fits their small-minded fellowship they believe it, no matter if it is wayne allen root, billy oreilly or mitten romney.
And of course the BIG mouth himself rushie limbaugh

Look..school must be out and the kiddies are home on moms computer making up cutesie pie names..rushie and billy and mitten...

This man makes one hell of a case on why we need to remove President Obola from office but I can think of another.........he was never constitutionally eligible to hold the office in the first place.

Sure he was. He was born in the United States. And if you're born in the US, you're a natural born citizen.
Not true since his birth certificate has been certified a 100% forgery by a authoritative law enforcement entity named the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. And a big no to if you're born in the U.S. means you are a natural born Citizen. That is simply not true at all. Stop obfuscating!

The evidence doesn't show airborne transmission. And rather than basing our approach to the disease on the wildest speculation you can propose, I'd say we respond rationally by following the evidence.

The precautionary principle—that any action designed to reduce risk should not await scientific certainty—compels the use of respiratory protection for a pathogen like Ebola virus that has:
  • No proven pre- or post-exposure treatment modalities
  • A high case-fatality rate
  • Unclear modes of transmission
We believe there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmi[tted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that healthcare workers should be wearing respirators, not facemasks.1

Then explain all the people surviving it. Most people who have een contracted the disease don't die from it. Clearly there's something ridding their system of the virus.

Ebola elves perhaps?

There is no cure for ebola. You aren't making yourself look any smarter by using snark and ignorance as camouflage..

Sure. As I don't exchange body fluids with folks I'm riding in a car with. And bodily fluids are the only known way to catch Ebola.

LMAO..sure you would..sure you would..LMAO...

You don't know whether it's becoming airborne or not.Neither does the WHO or CDC...ask the doctors and nurses who are trained in caring for ebola patients how they got it.

Q As on Transmission Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC
What does “direct contact” mean?

Direct contact means that body fluids (blood, saliva, mucus, vomit, urine, or feces) from an infected person (alive or dead) have touched someone’s eyes, nose, or mouth or an open cut, wound, or abrasion.

How long does Ebola live outside the body?
Ebola is killed with hospital-grade disinfectants (such as household bleach). Ebola on dried on surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.

Silly little partisan...

The precautionary principle—that any action designed to reduce risk should not await scientific certainty—compels the use of respiratory protection for a pathogen like Ebola virus that has:

We don't base national policy on a position that isn't supported by evidence because its irrational. Your airborne trasmission standard isn't supported by evidence. Transmission via bodily fluid is supported by evidence. Thus, we follow the evidence. And not unsupported fear.

I'm not arguing that airborne transmission of ebola need be certain before we can take action against it. I'm saying that it would need to be documented as remotely probable. And isn't.

We believe there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmi[tted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that healthcare workers should be wearing respirators, not facemasks.1

The evidence simply isn't there to support such a position. I can cite epidemiologist after epidemiologist that confirms this. Including the CDC.

What part is incorrect?? The part that none of that would have prevented Thomas Duncan from entering the country like he did.

Not true since his birth certificate has been certified a 100% forgery by a authoritative law enforcement entity named the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office. And a big no to if you're born in the U.S. means you are a natural born Citizen. That is simply not true at all. Stop obfuscating!
It has not, you friggin' rightwing nut. Joe the Sheriff has never even physically examined the birth certificate; and the people who have, have certified its authenticity. Had Joe the Sheriff actually proven Obama's birth certificate was a fake, Obama would have been impeached immediately. I swear, you rightards are actually getting dumber.

It has not, you friggin' rightwing nut. Joe the Sheriff has never even physically examined the birth certificate; and the people who have, have certified its authenticity. Had Joe the Sheriff actually proven Obama's birth certificate was a fake, Obama would have been impeached immediately. I swear, you rightards are actually getting dumber.

Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father. That's a matter of public record. He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero. Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?

Dr. Skylar from Johns Hopkins Medical School, I presume?

• No proven pre- or post-exposure treatment modalities
  • A high case-fatality rate
  • Unclear modes of transmission

Ebola elves perhaps?

There is no cure for ebola. You aren't making yourself look any smarter by using snark and ignorance as camouflage..

LMAO..sure you would..sure you would..LMAO...

You don't know whether it's becoming airborne or not.Neither does the WHO or CDC...ask the doctors and nurses who are trained in caring for ebola patients how they got it.

Q As on Transmission Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC
What does “direct contact” mean?

Direct contact means that body fluids (blood, saliva, mucus, vomit, urine, or feces) from an infected person (alive or dead) have touched someone’s eyes, nose, or mouth or an open cut, wound, or abrasion.

How long does Ebola live outside the body?
Ebola is killed with hospital-grade disinfectants (such as household bleach). Ebola on dried on surfaces such as doorknobs and countertops can survive for several hours; however, virus in body fluids (such as blood) can survive up to several days at room temperature.

Silly little partisan...
Rotagilla , be careful, you're dealing with doctors who are medical scientists here. They'll bury you in knowledge.

Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father. That's a matter of public record.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us any public record of the name change. You'll find it doesn't exist. Not in the US. Not in Indonesia. The lone reference to 'Barry Soetoro' in all the world was a hand written note in a school ledger where Obama went to school Indonesia when he was 8. That's it.

There was no legal name change, nor any record of it. In any country. Ever.

He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero. Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?

He went to school as a fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero....according to who? Surely not the Full Bright Scholar Program. They never gave Obama a scholarship. If you believe they have, show us any record of it under Barack Obama or Barry Soetoro. You can't of course, as there is no such record. Or any evidence of it. Its completely imaginary.

Nor can you show us any record of a name change. Not in any country, at any time.

This is usually the part where your ilk skulk away. As your argument only has a chance of working with an uninformed audience. And I'm quite informed. I'm aware of exactly how little you have to back your claim. And how little you've researched your argument. You have one of two choices:

1) Run as I laugh in your general direction.

2) Give us a series of elaborate, fact free, and ridiculously implausible excuses why you can't possibly back up any part of your story.

Its one or the other. Have fun picking which.

Obama had his name changed to Barry Sotero by his step father. That's a matter of public record.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us any public record of the name change. You'll find it doesn't exist. Not in the US. Not in Indonesia. The lone reference to 'Barry Soetoro' in all the world was a hand written note in a school ledger where Obama went to school Indonesia when he was 8. That's it.

There was no legal name change, nor any record of it. In any country. Ever.

He went to schools as a Fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero. Theres no record of his name being changed back to Obama. Is there?

He went to school as a fullbright scholar as Barry Sotero....according to who? Surely not the Full Bright Scholar Program. They never gave Obama a scholarship. If you believe they have, show us any record of it under Barack Obama or Barry Soetoro. You can't of course, as there is no such record. Or any evidence of it. Its completely imaginary.

Nor can you show us any record of a name change. Not in any country, at any time.

This is usually the part where your ilk skulk away. As your argument only has a chance of working with an uninformed audience. And I'm quite informed. I'm aware of exactly how little you have to back your claim. And how little you've researched your argument. You have one of two choices:

1) Run as I laugh in your general direction.

2) Give us a series of elaborate, fact free, and ridiculously implausible excuses why you can't possibly back up any part of your story.

Its one or the other. Have fun picking which.
You'll just have to take my word for it, SFB.

What part is incorrect?? The part that none of that would have prevented Thomas Duncan from entering the country like he did.

The article isn't about preventing duncan from doing anything. Read it again if you have to.

You'll just have to take my word for it, SFB.

So, exactly as predicted, you've got nothing.

Gee, its almost like you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Your ilk so rarely do.

Forum List

Back