It's Time To Start Charging The Media...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Just like you or I would be charged with crime for yelling fire in a crowded theater; these media outlets, and phony reporters need to be criminally charged for incitement, when making false reports. Thier claim that a black man was holding nothing more than a book, has led to violence and riots. It's past time the legal system started holding these reporters, and outlets responsible for the chaos they foster.

silence all criticisms of the state! the medias only job should be to pacify the population.

silence all criticisms of the state! the medias only job should be to pacify the population.
Horseshit! Inciting violence is a crime. It's time we started enforcing the laws. Giving false information as news, is in no way "criticism". You can bet your ass if I were in anyway effected negatively by the fallout of these erroneous reports I'd sue the fuck out of the media outlet that started the shit.

Horseshit! Inciting violence is a crime. It's time we started enforcing the laws. Giving false information as news, is in no way "criticism". You can bet your ass if I were in anyway effected negatively by the fallout of these erroneous reports I'd sue the fuck out of the media outlet that started the shit.
like republicans who love inciting violence against muslims, liberals, mexicans, gays, or blacks? or are you just concerned with inciting violence against white people? because your white and everyone else can go screw themselves right?

like republicans who love inciting violence against muslims, liberals, mexicans, gays, or blacks? or are you just concerned with inciting violence against white people? because your white and everyone else can go screw themselves right?
If these republicans happen to be media outlets giving false information which leads to violence; then yes.

Wet straw man by the way.

Just like you or I would be charged with crime for yelling fire in a crowded theater; these media outlets, and phony reporters need to be criminally charged for incitement, when making false reports. Thier claim that a black man was holding nothing more than a book, has led to violence and riots. It's past time the legal system started holding these reporters, and outlets responsible for the chaos they foster.
Did we hold the NRA responsible when the gun nuts blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City?

Did we hold the NRA responsible when the gun nuts blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City?
Only idiots on the Left would do that.

...and who did BJ Bubba blamed for OC? Rush Limbaugh.

No. Because they didn't give false information, whipping people into hysteria, therefore causing violence... You're not too bright are you? You Libs seem to be having great difficulty in comprehending the subject matter of this thread... Maybe you should doggy paddle back to the flame zone.

. #repealFOTP will make that possible.

Suing for false information and stirring people for ratings? Wouldn't that put Fox out of business?

Need a screwdriver?

Seems some of your screws are loose.

Isn't the mastermind of it dead? By lethal injection?

The OP is correct. Irresponsible reporting directly leading to violence is no different than someone yelling fire in a crowded theater. No one is trying to silence the media, but holding those responsible that fail to properly vet sources and information which directly lead to rioting and death seems appropriate.

. #repealFOTP will make that possible.
The root problem is that our news reporting is no longer reporting, it is merely another form of entertainment and no one holds the reporters accountable for incitement, as the OP points out.

The long term solution is to deny corporations the right to own any media outlets. Period.

If a media outlet wants to incorporate, fine, but they cannot own another business.

Even with a news organization dependent solely on the news and their credibility for the news they report, some of these shit bag organizations like CNN and MSNBC will still lie, lie, and lie some more because they are controlled by ideological Marxists who want to destabilize our country.

As individuals we need to stop buying products advertised on news sites that lie about our peace officers.

Last edited:
Need a screwdriver?

Seems some of your screws are loose.
Purple Owl is a troll.

Dont feed the trolls.

:eusa_hand:

Vas, some of us are not as bright as you and find it difficult to see your logic without examples. Does 'the media', a term that needs definition, incite violence by being the messenger? By manipulating context? Making up stories out of whole cloth, or twisting meanings knowingly never meant? Is talk radio part of 'the media'? Are blogs part of the media? Do you exclude some networks from your scorn? Do you separate opinion and op-eds from news?

Vas, some of us are not as bright as you and find it difficult to see your logic without examples. Does 'the media', a term that needs definition, incite violence by being the messenger? By manipulating context? Making up stories out of whole cloth, or twisting meanings knowingly never meant? Is talk radio part of 'the media'? Are blogs part of the media? Do you exclude some networks from your scorn? Do you separate opinion and op-eds from news?
They do it by just being the blatant liars that they are. They gin up this violence to sell advertising and add to their profits with the blood of innocent black people.

THAT is what is happening, dude.

You gonna charge Facebook? That's where it got spread about in Charlotte--social media started by a family member. The "phony" reporters and media just reported what her side of the story was. I will grant you, though, that CNN gives 24/7 coverage to these protests and riots, stirring the pot, as you say. That is their prerogative, though; they verify all they say. I agree it can encourage more protest by giving the rioters oxygen, but even CNN does include statements by community leaders and authorities, as well, urging dialogue rather than violence.

They do it by just being the blatant liars that they are. They gin up this violence to sell advertising and add to their profits with the blood of innocent black people.

THAT is what is happening, dude.
Who are the blatant liars? Got any names? I know of one network that twists reports, gets caught but never comments on it's 'errors'. But I suspect that's the one you consider truthful.

Forum List

Back