🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Time to Take On Russia or Get out of the Way

First, all nations have an interest in keeping chemical weapons from being used. They are not temporary in their affects. People that do survive often have their lives significantly curtailed. President Trump, with our allies, did the right thing. A careful and limited response, with the promise of more to come should Syria use poison gas again.
1. TSA has the most of chemical weapons in stock while all others eliminated theirs.
2. It was TSA, who had to to eliminate Syrian chemical weapons couple years ago. I wonder, had they done it or gave some to their friends ISIS?
3. Why TSA, TK and their toothless barking dog France decided to attack Syria several hours before inspection on chemical weapons arrived to Duma? It is obvious for me they know that there was no any chemical attack.
If I understand correctly, the USG took out the research facility that is used by the chemical weapons inspectors visiting Syria. Perverse.
TSG spent 103 "smart" rockets 71 of which were terminated by stupid Syrian systems created in 1960s by the USSR. None of the rest could reach air base (4 were as targets), none have damaged any military object, 3 persons injured, 0 killed.
The only notable damage got civil chemical laboratory which was inspected before and worked for industrial purposes until the war and which was not used, closed and empty now.

In 2014 June TSA declared all Syrian chemical weapon was terminated in Texas. So when did they lie then or now?
When don't they lie.

What are the acronyms TSA, TK and TSG? Do you not have a U on your keypad?

First, all nations have an interest in keeping chemical weapons from being used. They are not temporary in their affects. People that do survive often have their lives significantly curtailed. President Trump, with our allies, did the right thing. A careful and limited response, with the promise of more to come should Syria use poison gas again.
1. TSA has the most of chemical weapons in stock while all others eliminated theirs.
2. It was TSA, who had to to eliminate Syrian chemical weapons couple years ago. I wonder, had they done it or gave some to their friends ISIS?
3. Why TSA, TK and their toothless barking dog France decided to attack Syria several hours before inspection on chemical weapons arrived to Duma? It is obvious for me they know that there was no any chemical attack.
If I understand correctly, the USG took out the research facility that is used by the chemical weapons inspectors visiting Syria. Perverse.
TSG spent 103 "smart" rockets 71 of which were terminated by stupid Syrian systems created in 1960s by the USSR. None of the rest could reach air base (4 were as targets), none have damaged any military object, 3 persons injured, 0 killed.
The only notable damage got civil chemical laboratory which was inspected before and worked for industrial purposes until the war and which was not used, closed and empty now.

In 2014 June TSA declared all Syrian chemical weapon was terminated in Texas. So when did they lie then or now?
When don't they lie.

Terroristic States of America
Terroristic Kingdome

Isn't it obvious?

How else should be called those who attack sovereign state? Kill civilians all over the world, feed terrorists and burns the planet?

When don't they lie.

Terroristic States of America
Terroristic Kingdome

Isn't it obvious?

How else should be called those who attack sovereign state? Kill civilians all over the world, feed terrorists and burns the planet?
It wasn't obvious at first.

I do sympathize. You're not wrong.

This pointless attack is a disgrace. America and Russia are like (2) dudes watching their roosters go at it. If Russia is culpable, quit dancing around the issue. Either step up to the plate and punch Russia in the nose, or STFU and get out of the way

-Geaux
If Trump wasn't terrified that Putin will tell all.

TSA, TK and their satellites will cool down only after couple of their jets are splashed down or a ship goes to the bottom.
Those cowards do not understand logical and honest talks, they only understand power.

Hope soon something like this happens...I only regret on future deaths of normal Americans who are led by terroristic authorities.
Don't support people who gas children or try to poison a father and daughter in London. What is up with folks like you and poison?

Keep using gas against children, Damascus Don, and your folks will kept being bombed.

TSA, TK and their satellites will cool down only after couple of their jets are splashed down or a ship goes to the bottom.
Those cowards do not understand logical and honest talks, they only understand power.

Hope soon something like this happens...I only regret on future deaths of normal Americans who are led by terroristic authorities.
Don't support people who gas children or try to poison a father and daughter in London. What is up with folks like you and poison?
Do you know who poisoned people in Syria? Who told you that? Western lying mass media, controlled by terrorists calling themselves "authorities of democratic states"?

Same about Skripals... Who poisoned them? Do you have evidence? Or you just blindly mindless repeat what mass media propaganda say?

Keep using gas against children, Damascus Don, and your folks will kept being bombed.
Simply think logically:
Duma was almost under control of Assad's forces. Why the hell he would use gas?
Besides 3 weeks ago Russian military ministry informed gas provocations is planned in Syria... Satellite TV equipment was delivered to terrorists...

About Skripals, many years passed after that spy was released to TK, why on earth he would be poisoned by Russian authorities a week before presidential elections and couple months before Football Cup? And doing it by such a stupid way while there are so many ways to kill a man for sure and quietly

Last edited:
Damascus Don is channeling Baghdad Bob above. You are the mindless chanter of what your masters tell you to chant.

th

Thanks for the picture, but you said you would autograph it.

This pointless attack is a disgrace. America and Russia are like (2) dudes watching their roosters go at it. If Russia is culpable, quit dancing around the issue. Either step up to the plate and punch Russia in the nose, or STFU and get out of the way

-Geaux
If Trump wasn't terrified that Putin will tell all.

Tell all what exactly?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back