It's "trespassing" to put shipping containers up at border (Gov Ducey) but not trespassing for illegals to crash same (!)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Wow.. can everyday Dims see THIS blatant hypocrisy in the Admin?

Or are they acting clueless again? (to further the D party since Orange Man Bad.. and stuff)

sigh

• Banned
Democrats are laughable at this point. They walk willingly into the mockery buzzsaw. :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

and some everyday D voters are still clinging to the thought: Well, the Ds have crossed the line.. but the party will improve.. I know it will.. I just know it.. so I will vote for them because.. OrangeManBad

• Banned
The question is how can anyone vote for these morons? Biden should have been laughed all the way back to Delaware.
but instead he got 81 million votes... 1/2 a million if you don't count the fake ballots, dead voters..

Go away already. What's with you left loons and screeching shit people know better? Really, come at me again you'll go Iggy asshole
um... I am totally bewildered here..

you have my post you are allegedly responding to but your response doesn't match my post..

mistake?

:dunno:

It just goes to show how dumb you have to be to be a Democrat.
well, I don't know how we can keep dumb people (uninformed, misinformed) from voting but it seems there should be a way... maybe I should do some brainstorming on this with someone who really cares.. or maybe just to myself or God or whomever will join me..

I was misunderstood, I reckon... not the first time in my life, to be sure..

I said that Eggplant was a good word for a certain prominent Dim in DC who appears to be a vegetable.. but we didn't all know which veggie we should choose as a nickname

I said Eggplant was good because few people buy it..

I meant few people buy anything Potato says.. (guess poster took it the wrong way... called ME... ME of all people a lefty!)

OMG

But I'll be OK...

well, I don't know how we can keep dumb people (uninformed, misinformed) from voting but it seems there should be a way... maybe I should do some brainstorming on this with someone who really cares.. or maybe just to myself or God or whomever will join me..
If you came up with a way to do it, the Dims would fight it tooth and nail because they want dumb people to vote.

If you came up with a way to do it, the Dims would fight it tooth and nail because they want dumb people to vote.
of course they do. They want their voters to be as much like them as possible.

But in any case, it is hard to come up with a way.. If you tested people b4 voting.. you'd have to have numerous, varied test questions or people would just tell their friends what the answers were..

Wow.. can everyday Dims see THIS blatant hypocrisy in the Admin?

Or are they acting clueless again? (to further the D party since Orange Man Bad.. and stuff)

sigh
"Federal complaint charges" - meaning the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back