It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

It has become a Republican mantra that Hillary got away with something so therefore, it is unfair to charge Trump for what he did. I personally disagree that she got away with anything, but either way, trump's case is based on his actions, and anything Hillary did or didn't do does not matter. What Biden did or didn't do with documants doesn't matter. What Mike Pence, Obama, GW Bush, or anybody else did doesn't matter. Trump is charged with breaking laws, and his case will be determined on his actions alone. The Artificial Intellegence site ChatGPT seems to agree with me,

Introducing ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I can provide information on the topic, but it's important to note that I cannot provide real-time legal analysis or information. However, I can give you a general perspective on the matter.

The legal case against former President Donald Trump would typically be based on specific charges or allegations brought against him, and it would be determined by the relevant laws, evidence, and legal procedures. The legal process is typically focused on the specific case at hand and is not directly influenced by unrelated matters or individuals who may or may not have faced legal issues in the past.

Whether Hillary Clinton "got away with something" or not is a separate matter from any legal case involving Donald Trump. Each case is evaluated based on its own merits, evidence, and applicable laws. Previous legal matters or perceptions about other individuals do not automatically impact the outcome of a different case.

In the United States, the legal system operates on the principle of due process, which means that each person is entitled to a fair and impartial legal proceeding that considers the specific facts and circumstances of their case. Legal cases are typically judged on their individual merits and are not influenced by unrelated matters.

It's important to consult legal experts or stay updated on current news from reputable sources for accurate and timely information regarding specific legal cases or ongoing proceedings involving Donald Trump or any other individuals.
Actually? What Shrillary did without getting prosecuted is extremely relevant to what’s happening to Trump.

I note that obvious truth just to highlight the incredible dishonesty of the OP and so many degenerate libturd liars like the OP.

Last edited:
Your commentary.

You can claim irrelevance all you want, but it doesn't change reality.

Reality is, it matters VERY MUCH how the law is treating all the other people who've done the exact same thing.

It matters to HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of people.

And if you're not one of them, it speaks volumes about YOU.

NOT even close to reality, nor similarity.
Just like the summer of 2020 riots and the January 6th attempted insurrection, teabaggers tried to compare/conflate.
Donald Trump is not on trial for J6, you fucking idiot.

If you had anything you'd bring it.

Same story with you leftard asswipes, ALL the time.

It has become a Republican mantra that Hillary got away with something so therefore, it is unfair to charge Trump for what he did. I personally disagree that she got away with anything, but either way, trump's case is based on his actions, and anything Hillary did or didn't do does not matter. What Biden did or didn't do with documants doesn't matter. What Mike Pence, Obama, GW Bush, or anybody else did doesn't matter. Trump is charged with breaking laws, and his case will be determined on his actions alone. The Artificial Intellegence site ChatGPT seems to agree with me,

Introducing ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I can provide information on the topic, but it's important to note that I cannot provide real-time legal analysis or information. However, I can give you a general perspective on the matter.

The legal case against former President Donald Trump would typically be based on specific charges or allegations brought against him, and it would be determined by the relevant laws, evidence, and legal procedures. The legal process is typically focused on the specific case at hand and is not directly influenced by unrelated matters or individuals who may or may not have faced legal issues in the past.

Whether Hillary Clinton "got away with something" or not is a separate matter from any legal case involving Donald Trump. Each case is evaluated based on its own merits, evidence, and applicable laws. Previous legal matters or perceptions about other individuals do not automatically impact the outcome of a different case.

In the United States, the legal system operates on the principle of due process, which means that each person is entitled to a fair and impartial legal proceeding that considers the specific facts and circumstances of their case. Legal cases are typically judged on their individual merits and are not influenced by unrelated matters.

It's important to consult legal experts or stay updated on current news from reputable sources for accurate and timely information regarding specific legal cases or ongoing proceedings involving Donald Trump or any other individuals.
Yet you can't start a thread on here about Quid Pro Joe without somebody swooping in on the first page to screech, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!".

Actually? What Shrillary did without getting prosecuted is extremely relevant to what’s happening to Trump.

I note that obvious truth just to highlight the incredible dishonesty of the app and so many degenerate libturd liars like the OP.

Well no, it's not. She didn't hold onto classified documents after leaving office. She didn't resist returning them. She didn't hide them from the NARA. She didn't share them with others who didn't have a security clearance.

As always, your whataboutisms fail you.

Well no, it's not. She didn't hold onto classified documents after leaving office. She didn't resist returning them. She didn't hide them from the NARA. She didn't share them with others who didn't have a security clearance.

As always, your whataboutisms fail you.
That is one ton of bullshit in a very short post.

Re: Why were Hillary's classified emails on Carlos Danger's laptop?

You know what? You're not that stupid, therefore you knew all that was a lie when you posted it.

LIAR!

Last edited:
Clearly Bush vs. Armstrong I & II and Judicial Watch vs. NARA apply to Trump's case.

Not sure about Bush v. Armstrong, not familiar with those cases.

However, Judicial Watch v. NARA has no bearing on the FPOTUS45 case at all. JW v. NARA pertained to civil law and the NARA under Administrative Law. On the other hand the FPOTUS45 case involves Criminal Law including violations of 18USC793(e) [notice I'm not using the name of 18USC Chapter 37], criminal conspiracy, and criminal obstruction.

Why does if have no bearing? Because it is not whether documents are "Presidential Records" or "Personal Records" and NARA's action or inability to take action on those. The basis of the FPOTUS45 case is two fold:
  • Failure to return national defense information when instructed by the cognizant officer of the United States,
  • And conspiracy, obstruction, and false statements pertaining to failure to comply with the June 2022 court ordered subpoena.
WW

Introducing ChatGPT

It doesn't matter what anyone did now, just wait though, since you loons opened the door expect Obama, Hillary, and others to find their way to trial. Thanks.

wrong,,
everything should have a basis in reality and the constitution,,

precedence and case law are how progs sidestep and take more control,,

So, there are no precedents that were decided - Pro Constitution?

Surely that cannot be.

(But that conversation was centered around treating President Trump differently than any other person in a similar position).

I do understand that every significant lurch to the left has come from the Judiciary siding against the will of the people, They do what they could not do legislatively.

Forum List

Back