It's worth noting that...

And it's true of the folks right here on the site, too.can any of you explain this?

LOL. So, you are saying that we should trust the words of a lefty who got fired from his job with the lefty media? If they can't even trust their own kind why should anyone else?

And it's true of the folks right here on the site, too.can any of you explain this?

it’s worth noting that regulating abortion and stoning women if they don’t submit to being sex slaves aren’t the same thing

but nice deflection by the disgraced dan lying’ rather

Crepitus many have already explained it to you but you are too f'ing dense to understand that another human with life within the body of any woman is not just hers to terminate at her will.
Of course not. That’s for politicians to decide for her. Women can’t be expected to make that decision on their own. Too many hormones clouding their judgement.

Of course not. That’s for politicians to decide for her. Women can’t be expected to make that decision on their own. Too many hormones clouding their judgement.
Being there are so many extra hormones and endocrine disrupters in the food and medicine supply y'all seem to think that people can't be intelligent enough to make their own medical decisions either so you need to apply your theory to men too since you are demented.

As for me I'll let the ignorant ones such as you keep demanding government get involved in other grown peoples health decisions when they decline the toxins you push rant and rave without remedy; yet I will encourage legislators set rules to tell you worthless worms that it is not okay to murder and maim babies even if the mother and a few of you think its perfectly okay to do so.

Forum List

Back