Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

Ah I see....you just brag about other's successes because you are loser. Gotchya.
When have you seen me brag? I did not grow up with the entitlement (spoiled brat syndrome) issue currently seizing the GOP.
Moron...you just bragged about some chick being rich and powerful. Are you seriously this stupid? You tried to shame me with that example, you failed miserably....now you deny what you did. Priceless.
how is that bragging? I said women are worth more than their physical appearance, thus women do well without beauty. You asked how that was going for Greta, I noted her accomplishments. Are you delusional?
You snottily said I was less successful than some woman on some random magazine's list of powerful women. Don't play dumb.
Well you are less successful, aren't you?
and as a misogynist, that burns you, doesn't it?
No...I'm not less successful...I continue to succeed. I don't stop.

When have you seen me brag? I did not grow up with the entitlement (spoiled brat syndrome) issue currently seizing the GOP.
Moron...you just bragged about some chick being rich and powerful. Are you seriously this stupid? You tried to shame me with that example, you failed miserably....now you deny what you did. Priceless.
how is that bragging? I said women are worth more than their physical appearance, thus women do well without beauty. You asked how that was going for Greta, I noted her accomplishments. Are you delusional?
You snottily said I was less successful than some woman on some random magazine's list of powerful women. Don't play dumb.
yea you're just another troll who posts extremely ignorant things on the internet all day long. Sorry to burst your bubble.

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

It's funny that the capital of the European rape jihad would hold a woman's panel in the first place.
Ivanka can't even come clean and say her father molested her!!!
donald-ivanka-trump-throwback-photo-ftr-1.jpg
You are a pervert. What other sick fantasies do you have about Ivanka?
The Trump voters just can't handle the TRUTH!!!!! Jared Kushner didn't marry a virgin! Trump got there first.

yea you're just another troll who posts extremely ignorant things on the internet all day long. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Projecting like a libtard does as usual.

Ivanka got off easy, no rotten tomatoes or half-eaten bratwurst sandwiches tossed her way!

USA!
USA!
USA!

Ivanka should be traveling to Russia to thank Putin for making her father PRESIDENT!!!
5ba3ac81d27cd9adfb6462ba8262a5b4.jpg

Ivanka should be traveling to Russia to thank Putin for making her father PRESIDENT!!!
5ba3ac81d27cd9adfb6462ba8262a5b4.jpg
Prove it, faggot. If you can't then shut up.

This thread is case in point about how shallow and dirty leftists are.

Just derp and yuck all over the place!

False accusations, nasty sexual innuendo. Is there no dark depth you will not sink to?

Ivanka got off easy, no rotten tomatoes or half-eaten bratwurst sandwiches tossed her way!

USA!
USA!
USA!
You are retarded.
IVANKA is a fraud
Ivanka is hotter than your fat liberal feminazi wife.
Ivanka's "snatch" belongs to Trump!!!!! None of you Red State conservatives can even lick her snatch unless Trump says so!!!!!
Look at this pervert. Rapist in the making.

can you imagine the outrage if Chelsea Clinton or Sasha Obama was booed in a foreign country?

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

It's funny that the capital of the European rape jihad would hold a woman's panel in the first place.

You think if you were molested, everyone else was.

When did you come clean?

You think if you were molested, everyone else was.

When did you come clean?

USA!
USA!
USA!
You are retarded.
IVANKA is a fraud
Ivanka is hotter than your fat liberal feminazi wife.

and dumber than a houseplant
Nah...that's all you, faggot.

Forum List

Back