Ivanka calls this Mob...."Patriots?"

Well, like father...like daughter/wife/lay...what ever she is. Can you believe that this family is in the White House.
Well what did you call your looters, burners and murdering protestors? You know when they were attacking those Dem led cities, remember??

An unarmed American broad was murdered in the Capitol today.

Yes, someone who gives up their life for America is patriotic.

Wow, you called her a patriot but disrespect her by calling her a broad. What a damn Neanderthal. Way to "represent" the Make America Great AGAIN crowd.

The term "broad" is hardly disrespectful. All of the great men of my generation referred to gals as "broads", from Donald Rickles to Dean Martin.

I have not seen anything more patriotic in my lifetime.

Finally, letting go of the sin of cuckery.

Well, like father...like daughter/wife/lay...what ever she is. Can you believe that this family is in the White House.
Trump and his 2 sons.jpg
hunter biden doobie.jpg
hunter biden doobie.jpg

Wow, you called her a patriot but disrespect her by calling her a broad. What a damn Neanderthal. Way to "represent" the Make America Great AGAIN crowd.

At least I didn't call her a Ho....right?

After a YEAR defending protests as a SACRED AMERICAN RIGHT, when conservatives march, they are now a "mob?"

You fools created this. You made it happen. Now you'll sleep in the bed you created.

And Ivanka . . . . both SMART and beautiful.

Sedition is a sacred American right? LOL. Ivanka. Nice rack. But she's gonna burn with the rest of them. Don't matter how pretty she looks.

I always thought she was pretty liberal. I guess the last four years of trying to destroy her father have cost you another kindred spirit. Apparently she learned how revolting you are

Last edited:

After a YEAR defending protests as a SACRED AMERICAN RIGHT, when conservatives march, they are now a "mob?"

You fools created this. You made it happen. Now you'll sleep in the bed you created.

Sedition is a sacred American right? LOL. Ivanka. Nice rack. But she's gonna burn with the rest of them. Don't matter how pretty she looks.

Jack, not only can't you read, you're not even the slightest bit funny. Just very very sad and wrong, all the time.

Jack, not only can't you read, you're not even the slightest bit funny. Just very very sad and wrong, all the time.

The only thing sad here is your fealty to the Trump family. They aren't patriots. They are seditionists. And the juniors are gonna be lucky if they aren't facing charges for the bullshit they parroted today. Couldn't happen to nicer people.

Protesting a crooked election isn't "sedition", Jack. Not even close.

The term "broad" is hardly disrespectful. All of the great men of my generation referred to gals as "broads", from Donald Rickles to Dean Martin.

well broads generally means a woman who can throw a punch or more like a good slap to guys who go a little to far with their hands or pucker up and go in for the kill. Inviting a clean slap across the face.

I would say it is disrespectful as it is calling someone a name other than their given name. It wasn't meant to be respectful but more of a men's joke that caught on. The rat pack was not respectful of woman.

Protesting a crooked election isn't "sedition", Jack. Not even close.

Protesting? Of course not. I thought it was just gonna be people waving MAGA signs and speeches all afternoon while Congress put on their dog and pony show. But storming the Capitol? Breaking windows to get in? Busting into the chambers? That isn't protesting. That's sedition. Disrupting a Constitutional procedure with the intent of overturning a free and fair election..aided and talked up by Trump himself..but also all of his runoff spawn. Again, this will not end well for Trump and his family.

Forum List

Back