Ivanka Trump and the breadcrumbs.................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Seems that some artist has come up with an exhibit that has Ivanka Trump a bit bent out of shape.

He's got a look alike, dressed in clothes from Ivanka's line, that spends her time vacuuming up breadcrumbs that visitors throw on a pink carpet.

Me? I think it's funny as hell. Besides.............isn't keeping a good house and doing all the work one of those things that conservatives are big on having women do?

Ivanka Trump hits back at art exhibit of lookalike vacuuming breadcrumbs

A new art exhibit at a Washington DC museum shows an Ivanka Trump lookalike pushing a vacuum cleaner and invites spectators to toss crumbs for her to clean up.

The art piece by Jennifer Rubell, Ivanka Vacuuming, opened on 1 February and continues through 17 February at the Flashpoint Gallery. The public is encouraged to “throw crumbs on to the carpet, watching as Ivanka elegantly vacuums up the mess, her smile never wavering”.

A large text description of the work hanging on the gallery wall describes Trump as “a figure whose public persona incorporates an almost comically wide range of feminine identities – daughter, wife, mother, sister, model, working woman, blonde”. It calls the act of throwing bread crumbs on to the carpet for her to vacuum “surprisingly pleasurable”.

But Trump and her brothers Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump criticized the exhibit on Tuesday as a sexist attempt to humiliate her.

isitart_02_sm.jpg

#1) Calling this "Art" is beyond bizarre.

#2) So a woman vacuuming is now considered degrading?

#3) Liberals exhibit the IQ of very young children. ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
#1) Calling this "Art" is bizarre.

#2) So a woman vacuuming is now degrading?

#3) Liberals exhibit the IQ of young children. ... :cuckoo:

Hey, according to Ivanka's brothers Don and Eric, they think it's degrading and sexist shaming to Ivanka. As far as what constitutes "art"? It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Let them eat breadcrumbs.........~S~

One of the people said it was "oddly satisfying" to throw the breadcrumbs and watch the look alike clean them up.

well what's even more attractive (in a wierd way) is that '50's housewife all done up , high heels and jewelry , doing housework......

10-witty-conversation-starters-for-a-good-1950s-housewife-ambitions.png

methinks i'd consider my lady lost it yanno.....~S~

I have to admit, I can never get that dolled up for house cleaning.

Let them eat breadcrumbs.........~S~

One of the people said it was "oddly satisfying" to throw the breadcrumbs and watch the look alike clean them up.

well what's even more attractive (in a wierd way) is that '50's housewife all done up , high heels and jewelry , doing housework......

10-witty-conversation-starters-for-a-good-1950s-housewife-ambitions.png

methinks i'd consider my lady lost it yanno.....~S~

Holy SHIT :eek2:

I remember that exact vacuum cleaner. Even the color is spot-on. We had it in the house when I was kids.

I never would have thought of that in a million years.

Forum List

Back