🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivanka Trump Wishes Her Father a Happy Birthday With Throwback Photo

strollingbones, your are posting in the flame zone, why cant you come here and show why you made disgusting accusations against me, I never said I wanted to date my son, you accused me of that, why can't you prove it, why aren't the mods doing something about it? This is one of the most disgusting things one can be accused of . This wasn't in the flame zone SO WHY IS IT OK, DISGUSTING FILTH

Remember the Manchurian Candidate when Streep inappropriately kissed her brainwashed son?

She is pretty. Their relationship is indeed a bit weird though.

How do YOU know what their relationships is?

I dont know it, it just seemed that way to me. I could be easily wrong.

So you bought into the words of those that hate Trump and conveniently just make up shit to denigrate him?

Got it!

We use Trump's own words to denigrate him.

"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her."

That is creepy.
Meanwhile Bill Clinton preys on an intern and the left yawns in indifference.

She is pretty. Their relationship is indeed a bit weird though.

How do YOU know what their relationships is?

I dont know it, it just seemed that way to me. I could be easily wrong.

So you bought into the words of those that hate Trump and conveniently just make up shit to denigrate him?

Got it!

We use Trump's own words to denigrate him.

"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her."

That is creepy.
Meanwhile Bill Clinton preys on an intern and the left yawns in indifference.
Then to prove how much you care about that you elect Trump?

Disingenuous

strollingbones, your are posting in the flame zone, why cant you come here and show why you made disgusting accusations against me, I never said I wanted to date my son, you accused me of that, why can't you prove it, why aren't the mods doing something about it? This is one of the most disgusting things one can be accused of . This wasn't in the flame zone SO WHY IS IT OK, DISGUSTING FILTH

Remember the Manchurian Candidate when Streep inappropriately kissed her brainwashed son?

No. What are you implying?

No. What are you implying?

Nothing but that was hot.

Forum List

Back