🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivanka -- "WINNING!"

The Right loves that her merchandise is made in China.

And your wardrobe is completely made in the USA, rignt?

That was a lame rebuttal and reveals your lack of knowledge

There is no fashion industry left in North America. Because there are no jobs in the trade, there's nowhere to learn the skills needed to create a manufacturing centre.

It's pointless to go on about where garments are manufactured at this point. The jobs are gone and they're not coming back.

If you want clothes made in North America, learn to sew, or find a good seamstress/tailor.

My shoes are made in the United States.

I have suits made in the United States.

All of my professional clothes are made in the US, Canada and Europe.
What's your profession?

Prostitution? *sorry....couldn't help myself*

I call them "Work Clothes"

You only say that because liberal efforts to destroy her have failed.
This is false. I have as much disdain for liberals who obsess about Ivanka's clothing and perfume as I do conservatives.

Either side who gives a shit, be it attacking her clothing sales or trumpeting some triumph because they are selling well, is a partisan moron.

And what a beautiful woman Ivanka is...As well as Trump's wife.

Looks like Trump has been able to keep good relationship with all his ex-wives and his children and this is something not every ex-husband is able to do. And this is another thing to respect Trump for.
Yeah, Ivanka does look beautiful as Trump wife......Ha ha ha ha ha

You only say that because liberal efforts to destroy her have failed.
This is false. I have as much disdain for liberals who obsess about Ivanka's clothing and perfume as I do conservatives.

Either side who gives a shit, be it attacking her clothing sales or trumpeting some triumph because they are selling well, is a partisan moron.
First of all that cheap made in Africa shit, like all of the Trump crap wasn't selling.....one more time it wasn't selling and what took it to the media was Kelly-Con harping that shit on tax paid gov. property.....another example of the TRUMP IDIOTS MAKING HEADLINES TO DEFLECT THE PUBLIC FROM THIS LYING ORANGE MF'S TIES WITH RUSSIA

To the far left the new winning is loosing!

So when ever you see them says someone or something is loosing, they must be really winning!
"Loosing?" as in loosely?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back