Ivanka's speech

What did you think? I LOVE her stealing the thunder from the dumbocrats with her talking about fair pay for women! Common sense conservatism!
I noticed that, Odious. Melania steals from Michelle and Ivanka steals from Democratic bills squashed by Republicans. And I was also impressed with her comments about how her Dad consulted with builders of his enterprises about all phases of construction and respects their input. I guess the only thing he doesn't do is pay them.

She did a awesome job!
She did. That whole family seems very wholesome. These kids love their Dad and see him as a benevolent strong man. I do not share their view, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize their talent and value.

she was good!!!!!

her father is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Trump is giving the most amazing speech!!!!! :bow2::clap::thewave:

she was good!!!!!

her father is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Trump is giving the most amazing speech!!!!! :bow2::clap::thewave:
Yep listening to him. Favorites so far are the end of the neocon policy of nation building and although I don't care for it he is welcoming homosexuals into the party and they actually cheered him on

That is the most incredible speech I have ever heard!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP!!!!:2up:

What did you think? I LOVE her stealing the thunder from the dumbocrats with her talking about fair pay for women! Common sense conservatism!

Why does Ivanka do that stupid little laugh/giggle after she says something. Is she afflicted in some way?

I'll bet the folks at Polifact are going crazy. Some of his statistics sound a tad off target.

Why does Ivanka do that stupid little laugh/giggle after she says something. Is she afflicted in some way?
Probably a nervous habit, but it does not detract from her demeanor. She's a very pretty girl, she speaks well and clearly, and comes across as sincere.

I'll bet the folks at Polifact are going crazy. Some of his statistics sound a tad off target.

His voice sounds like music to American ears!!!!

I bet you!!! It's a thing of beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

Did you ever hear the Kennedys?

only on documentaries.....Jack...he was good too!

Did you ever hear the Kennedys?

only on documentaries.....Jack...he was good too!
Kennedy was my first vote. And the last orator in American politics. The rest just speechify.

Forum List

Back