I've always been perplexed by this question.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

Disclaimers.........We'll never know the extent of the impact of said meddling. That's not the point.

I'll not be responding to specious comparisons/whataboutisms to the dossier.

Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

Disclaimers.........We'll never know the extent of the impact of said meddling. That's not the point.

(Noted I am nowhere near a Trump supporter).

What exactly did Russia do?

Why would TRUMP condemn Russia for trolls on social media with no evidence that it was significant enough to change the results of the election?

1vwc99.jpg

A level of ignorance is shown when you ask for positive proof of a negative .

You simply proffer a conclusion that has been shown to be a totally false assertion .

I appreciate that it fools 95% of all people all of the time .

But really !!

The meddling was pro Clinton.

Have you ever heard a president condemn other countries interfering in U.S. elections? Despite it going on since..forever?

Foreign election influence is nothing new, it’s just this is the first time it’s been brought to the center stage of media.

It was different because it reached into the very homes of the voters (through the internet).

It was right there at your kitchen table when you opened your laptop to Facebook (which far too many people trusted)

Forum List

Back