I’ve been sending the Trump campaign my advice….Will they use it? Look for Trump to refer to Kamala as Obamala real soon….Bank on it in-fact!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Lately he’s referred to her as “lying Kamala” but trust me, watch his rallies, pay attention to interviews…He loves “Obamala” and it’s just a matter of time before he latches on and uses it…Know this, it came from me here at USMB.
IMG_6185.jpeg

Lately he’s referred to her as “lying Kamala” but trust me, watch his rallies, pay attention to interviews…He loves “Obamala” and it’s just a matter of time before he latches on and uses it…Know this, it came from me here at USMB.
View attachment 1022398
what a clever little 3rd grader you are.

you'll probably get the order of lenin for that meme.

View attachment 1022398
Spot on. Obamalacare has the effect of giving whiskey to an alcoholic. Worthy of note is that the Dems blocked Republican efforts to discourage junk foods, especially sugary soft drinks from the SNAP diet. The Dems like their supporter's fat, happy, and diabetic.

I sent my advice to my city leaders about how to clean up our lakes. Haven't heard back, lakes are still a mess. :(

I left messages on these forums how blacks can prosper. All I heard back was that I'm a racist. :omg:

View attachment 1022398
Yeah. That’s what they need. Advice from an anonymous lunatic

Sounds reasonable

Yeah. That’s what they need. Advice from an anonymous lunatic

Sounds reasonable
Don’t lunatics believe free people should be forced to take experimental medicine they don’t want to take, don’t they believe men can be women?

Forum List

Back