"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

Joe Biden can't put a freaking sentence together but Media Matters is dedicated to monitoring only conservative speech. What would lefties do without the occasional gem that MM gleans? Think for themselves? Naah.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
God, you are stupid.

In the middle of a pandemic, YOU, and the LEFT made it about Trump.

Trump Defense Syndrome activated.

Trump Derangement Syndrome activated.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
He's right, isn't he?

Are you saying he is dead?

A big orange zombie blob?
That has to be one of your dumber posts, and that is saying something.

Idiot Whiner #1: Trump was treated worse than Lincoln!
lqces.jpg

Respondent: But ma'am...Lincoln was killed.

Idiot Whiner #1: That doesn't count!

Trump has been relentlessly attacked by the Democrat/Press hate machine worse than anyone who I can remember

God, you are stupid.

Indeed. All the deranged Trumpsters coming to his defense. Honestly. Treated worse than Lincoln? SERIOUSLY? And then attacking Bush when Bush suggested we come together as a nation over the virus?

He's right, isn't he?

Are you saying he is dead?

A big orange zombie blob?
That has to be one of your dumber posts, and that is saying something.

Idiot Whiner #1: Trump was treated worse than Lincoln!
View attachment 331682

Respondent: But ma'am...Lincoln was killed.

Idiot Whiner #1: That doesn't count!
Lincoln getting killed has nothing to do with what Trump said, dingbat.

Trump has been relentlessly attacked by the Democrat/Press hate machine worse than anyone who I can remember

Obama was attacked by the Republican/rightwing press hate machine relentlessly. Birthers. Remember them? I could go on but you wouldn't see it.

God, you are stupid.

Indeed. All the deranged Trumpsters coming to his defense. Honestly. Treated worse than Lincoln? SERIOUSLY? And then attacking Bush when Bush suggested we come together as a nation over the virus?
Why, because he wasn't assassinated? Is that really your argument?

Obama was attacked by the Republican/rightwing press hate machine relentlessly. Birthers. Remember them? I could go on but you wouldn't see it.
Horseshit.

Liberals want to hurt Trump, like Booth did Lincoln, accept liberals are gutless dweebs.

Then again, I am observant enough to know how Lincoln was treated while he was running for/became president, excluding the part where he was assassinated.

You know, because there was a time when he was alive.

Trump is a master of overstatement, that doesn't mean he's wrong.

We all Living the MAGA Lifestyle NOW!.
MAGA- Many Americans Getting Ailment. Seems this failed to act sooner MAGA provided ailment can be deadly.
WHEE! 4 more years! DOPers got us covered to DIE! If only the poor, colored and DEMS etc. were targeted. To MAGA!
In Sick DrumpFster RNC Whitey Style!

1588559781300.png

Last edited:
If Trump didn't lie so much and unfairly attack everyone who criticizes him he would get far less bad press. The press has an obligarion to report when he lies. Period. The press has an obligarion to report when he attacks his critics. Period. Trump is suggesting it's unfair for news organizations to report the news.

Then again, I am observant enough to know how Lincoln was treated while he was running for/became president, excluding the part where he was assassinated.

You know, because there was a time when he was alive.

Trump is a master of overstatement, that doesn't mean he's wrong.

There is a HUGE difference between Lincoln and Trump on many levels. Lincoln was highly controversial, journalism was blazing yellow, but unlike Trump I don't think Lincoln relentlessly and obsessively attacked the media or frankly lied in the daily, hourly way Trump does. Trump might be badly treated but unlike others he contributes to it because he is so thin skinned he can't let it go like his predecessors did.

If Trump didn't lie so much and unfairly attack everyone who criticizes him he would get far less bad press. The press has an obligarion to report when he lies. Period. The press has an obligarion to report when he attacks his critics. Period. Trump is suggesting it's unfair for news organizations to report the news.
All the so-called "journalists" he has attacked have deserved it, in spades.

Forum List

Back