I've come to the cold conclusion that regime change using American power is needed

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I've come to the cold conclusion that regime change using American power is needed. America, not israel needs to solve this mess as we will respect human rights and have the power to remove hamas from the face of this planet. Once that is done we can do as we did in iraq and choose people to lead the palestainian nation into the future. Maybe in a few years afterwards we can allow it to be a democracy. There's no other choice. Israel doesn't have the power to do it.

I've come to the cold conclusion that regime change using American power is needed. America, not israel needs to solve this mess as we will respect human rights and have the power to remove hamas from the face of this planet. Once that is done we can do as we did in iraq and choose people to lead the palestainian nation into the future. Maybe in a few years afterwards we can allow it to be a democracy. There's no other choice. Israel doesn't have the power to do it.
Not only no..but Hell No!
Did you really say, 'as we did in Iraq'? Acccckkkk!
I want not one American life lost in that historical shithole~

Israel just defeated a brigade in Rafah, dismantled a total of.150 tunnels and took out a major figure in Lebanon. The IDF will be fine as long as the.West supports them and they are given the time needed to defeat their enemies.

Showing your lack of understanding.....again.

It's unfortunate you are allowed to vote.

I've come to the cold conclusion that regime change using American power is needed. America, not israel needs to solve this mess as we will respect human rights and have the power to remove hamas from the face of this planet.
I do not think an either/or proposition. Hamas has committed an act of war against the USA. And those terrorists still have US citizens. We are currently in a state of war with Hamas. And Israel is also in a state of war with those disgusting subhumans.

The USA and Israel are natural allies in this war against radical Islamists.

We should cut off all good food and water and send food aid laced with slow-acting poison to Gaza. Air drop the starving terrorists some food laced with tasteless shit like thallium and tapeworms and LSD.

We need to go full psycho on them.

Last edited:
Shhh…that’s the plan after Dems steal the election. They need another war to send soldiers to die in for Israel.

Needed to be done in Iran if you were going to do it at all. Once you had a free Iran, with free Iranian people ,
the rest of the ME would fall in line. Get rid of Hamas and the Mullas would only support Hebolla more, or radicalize a new Hamas.

You clearly don't understand the Middle East, and why would the United States send in troops?

Forum List

Back