I've fallen down the "Rabbit Hole"

Joe has to keep up the pretend possibility that he is a member of the conservative movement...lol

If and when their primetime line up covers the story fairly, then.... I will be surprised

Perhaps they are realizing that Obama and the Democrats will not be in power forever and that such an attack could be aimed against them.

Liberals aren't defending it because unlike conservatives, liberals have the brains to know that something is indefensible.

Contrast that with the months of rightwing opposition to background checks.

Liberals aren't defending it because unlike conservatives, liberals have the brains to know that something is indefensible.

Absolutely.

In my experience, Republicans march to orders from their superiors and media talking heads (like Hannity). "Liberals" tend towards (gasp!) libertarianism.

Absolutely.

In my experience, Republicans march to orders from their superiors and media talking heads (like Hannity). "Liberals" tend towards (gasp!) libertarianism.

The rightwing in this country is a cult. In a cult, you are programmed to conformity and obedience until it becomes second nature;

that is why people like the author of this thread are astounded to the point of thinking they've fallen into a different world when they see liberals thinking freely and making up their own minds -

such behaviour has been purged from the rightwing cult.

Absolutely.

The rightwing in this country is a cult. In a cult, you are programmed to conformity and obedience until it becomes second nature;

that is why people like the author of this thread are astounded to the point of thinking they've fallen into a different world when they see liberals thinking freely and making up their own minds -

I read this three times. The first time I said "What?" the second time I said "Huh?"...the third time I was laughing so hard that I spit my Geritol all over the keyboard......

You liberals are so cute!!

Absolutely.

Say What????

You are aware that this is about MSNBC, Right?

Good Lord!!! I (literally) had to pinch myself to make sure that I was awake...that Bastion of "liberal, communist thought" MSNBC has went on the offensive over the IRS allegations!?!?!

Tell me it ain't so.....my world is spinning right now....

?This Is Tyranny?: MSNBC Hosts Lambaste Obama Admin, IRS Over ?Unspeakable? Targeting of Conservatives | TheBlaze.com

Where were they during Filegate? Obtaining the confidential FBI files of political opponents was a much greater crime, yet Clinton was allowed to claim ignorance of the entire matter.

Absolutely.

Both liberals and conservatives are willing to think for themselves. But there is a difference between liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican. The rightwingers who have posted in this topic so far aren't real conservatives. They are Republican, neocon, partisan hacks.

Absolutely.

Both liberals and conservatives are willing to think for themselves. But there is a difference between liberal/conservative, Democrat/Republican. The rightwingers who have posted in this topic so far aren't real conservatives. They are Republican, neocon, partisan hacks.

You bet! Little Ol 68 year old,, Black Man, former Democrat who voted for JFK.

Yep, that's me - a partisan "hack".

Funny - I see you learned under the Bill Clinton model, didn't you. When you can't deflect, attack, attack, attack. I've been a "real" conservative longer than you've been on this planet, sonny.

If the media ever comes to their senses and quits defending the Hussein administration Barry will be laughed out of Washington. In the words of another prominent democrat it might come "sooner rather than later".

Forum List

Back