🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I've got 2,000,000 Syrians in my front yard..."

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Bill Maher nailed it last night:

"...My point being there are countries who deal with refugee problems much bigger than this one. The other countries in South America are getting influxes of people, also. How come the richest country in the world is the one that screams the loudest? The one that has more space for these people and the ability to handle them.

I mean, ask the people in Lebanon. There's a war going on to their left and to their right. Israel is now at war again with the Palestinians, ...these people must be saying, 'I've got 2 million Syrians in my front yard and you're worried about 50,000 kids from Guatemala?' And 85% of them have relatives already here in America."

I doubt anyone in the Muslim world will spend 4,000,000,000 dollars to help 60000 refugees...we end up feeding those assholes also.

I doubt anyone in the Muslim world will spend 4,000,000,000 dollars to help 60000 refugees...we end up feeding those assholes also.

that 4 billion $ is spread out over a period of years to combat the exact thing YOU continue to rail about, Illegal immigration ... now either you're serious about fighting the problem or YOU aren't ... which is it?

This isn't the Muslim world, but we did spend $429,000,000 to help the Israelis build the Iron Dome. And we still send $1,500,000,000 to Egypt every year. I could go on.

And the $3.7B Obama is asking for isn't just for the people who are already here.

Obama Asks for $3.7 Billion to Aid Border
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/us/obama-seeks-billions-for-children-immigration-crisis.html?_r=0

It could be worse. He could have 2,000,000 pink flamingos in his front yard.

Whose front yard? Thanks for confirming that righties just won't read anything more than a couple of lines before they shoot their pie holes off.

"...My point being there are countries who deal with refugee problems much bigger than this one. The other countries in South America are getting influxes of people, also. How come the richest country in the world is the one that screams the loudest? The one that has more space for these people and the ability to handle them.

I mean, ask the people in Lebanon. There's a war going on to their left and to their right. Israel is now at war again with the Palestinians, ...these people must be saying, 'I've got 2 million Syrians in my front yard and you're worried about 50,000 kids from Guatemala?' And 85% of them have relatives already here in America."
If 85% do indeed have relatives in America, then why don't they come to America the legal way by asking their relatives to fill out the paperwork and sponsor them? Why are they so greedy wanting to get ahead of everyone else instead of waiting their turn in line?

that 4 billion $ is spread out over a period of years to combat the exact thing YOU continue to rail about, Illegal immigration ... now either you're serious about fighting the problem or YOU aren't ... which is it?

I don't want to "combat it" Gertrude...I want to terminate it.

If 85% do indeed have relatives in America, then why don't they come to America the legal way by asking their relatives to fill out the paperwork and sponsor them? Why are they so greedy wanting to get ahead of everyone else instead of waiting their turn in line?

If you had bullets flying over your kid's heads would you just send an application to U.S. Customs and wait? It's primarily children that have flooded the border in the last six months.

Sorry that the drug cartel info news isn't filtering into your echo chamber but you could start with Googling the Sinaloa drug cartel and then go here: Drug Trafficking in Latin America | Drug Policy Alliance.

Yup, typical rightie attitude: "I got mine, now pull up the ladder".

Maher also said that people such as yourself would prefer to see Godzilla on Ellis Island and not the Statue of Liberty.

BTW, when did YOUR ancestors come here?

This isn't the Muslim world, but we did spend $429,000,000 to help the Israelis build the Iron Dome. And we still send $1,500,000,000 to Egypt every year. I could go on.

And the $3.7B Obama is asking for isn't just for the people who are already here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/09/us/obama-seeks-billions-for-children-immigration-crisis.html?_r=0

Go back to bed plezz

people in Hell want a glass of ice tea too ... neither will happen Gomer.

Maher also said that people such as yourself would prefer to see Godzilla on Ellis Island and not the Statue of Liberty.

1870....legally.

Go back to bed plezz

Typical again. It takes about 1-2 posts before your typical rightie shoots a blank.

The issue on the new Emergency Immigration Bill is simple.

Nobody trusts Obama to use it to stop illegal immigration...in fact he will likely use it for just the opposite.

For example, a large chunk of money goes to build long term facilities for the illegal aliens...which will be successively used to bring in more illegal aliens as the prior group is processed into the Welfare and Free Stuff system, so they can be taught dependency...and thus become reliable Democratic voters.

To understand the motives and ends of Barak Obama and his cabal, you just have to ask: What is in the best interest of the Chicago Wing of the Democratic Party?

We need a Government that asks what is best for this Country and ITS citizens.

people in Hell want a glass of ice tea too ... neither will happen Gomer.

Not with you or Obabble in charge..

1870....legally.

Well then it seems they didn't have to do anything much except show up, now does it?

The United States Congress passed the Naturalization Law of 1802 on April 14, 1802 (2 Stat. 153) that directed the clerk of the court to record the entry of all aliens into the United States.

The clerk collected information including the applicant's name, birthplace, age, nation of allegiance, country of emigration, and place of intended settlement, and granted each applicant a certificate that could be exhibited to the court as evidence of time of arrival in the United States. This act repealed the Naturalization Act of 1798.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back