🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I've got 2,000,000 Syrians in my front yard..."

Yup, typical rightie attitude: "I got mine, now pull up the ladder".

Maher also said that people such as yourself would prefer to see Godzilla on Ellis Island and not the Statue of Liberty.

BTW, when did YOUR ancestors come here?

1870....legally.

Well then it seems they didn't have to do anything much except show up, now does it?

The United States Congress passed the Naturalization Law of 1802 on April 14, 1802 (2 Stat. 153) that directed the clerk of the court to record the entry of all aliens into the United States.

The clerk collected information including the applicant's name, birthplace, age, nation of allegiance, country of emigration, and place of intended settlement, and granted each applicant a certificate that could be exhibited to the court as evidence of time of arrival in the United States. This act repealed the Naturalization Act of 1798.

Hey you want them all in I'm at the point of saying bring down the walls. Let the poor of the planet come to America to find welfare.

Go for it. Why bother trying to stop them. Keep the poor globally from boats like Haitians, from airflights from Somalia, let them all come in. Ship them all to 1600 or the Hamptons.

Bring the poor of the world in YEAH BABY!

1870....legally.

Well then it seems they didn't have to do anything much except show up, now does it?

The United States Congress passed the Naturalization Law of 1802 on April 14, 1802 (2 Stat. 153) that directed the clerk of the court to record the entry of all aliens into the United States.

The clerk collected information including the applicant's name, birthplace, age, nation of allegiance, country of emigration, and place of intended settlement, and granted each applicant a certificate that could be exhibited to the court as evidence of time of arrival in the United States. This act repealed the Naturalization Act of 1798.

Hey you want them all in I'm at the point of saying bring down the walls. Let the poor of the planet come to America to find welfare.

Go for it. Why bother trying to stop them. Keep the poor globally from boats like Haitians, from airflights from Somalia, let them all come in. Ship them all to 1600 or the Hamptons.

Resorting again to drawing a blank.

What were the prerequisites for your ancestors to enter the country in 1914? Do you even know? Virtually none except to show up.

The Immigration Act of 1903, also called the Anarchist Exclusion Act, was a law of the United States regulating immigration. It codified previous immigration law, and added four inadmissible classes: anarchists, people with epilepsy, beggars, and importers of prostitutes. It had little impact and its provisions related to anarchists were expanded in the Immigration Act of 1918.

Last edited:
Now the Central American press has been on it claiming the children have found nirvana.

I think I might mosey on to other media outlets and claim Haitians and other Islanders might find the same.

Gee whiz. Somalia media. Lets fly every one into America. Because the left wing cares. Lets do it.

We are the world. After all.

Bill Maher nailed it last night:

"...My point being there are countries who deal with refugee problems much bigger than this one. The other countries in South America are getting influxes of people, also. How come the richest country in the world is the one that screams the loudest? The one that has more space for these people and the ability to handle them.

I mean, ask the people in Lebanon. There's a war going on to their left and to their right. Israel is now at war again with the Palestinians, ...these people must be saying, 'I've got 2 million Syrians in my front yard and you're worried about 50,000 kids from Guatemala?' And 85% of them have relatives already here in America."
If 85% do indeed have relatives in America, then why don't they come to America the legal way by asking their relatives to fill out the paperwork and sponsor them? Why are they so greedy wanting to get ahead of everyone else instead of waiting their turn in line?

If you had bullets flying over your kid's heads would you just send an application to U.S. Customs and wait? It's primarily children that have flooded the border in the last six months.

Sorry that the drug cartel info news isn't filtering into your echo chamber but you could start with Googling the Sinaloa drug cartel and then go here: Drug Trafficking in Latin America | Drug Policy Alliance.
Drug violence has existed in Latin America for way longer than 6 months. Why are these children all coming now? I'll tell you why, because they were erroneously led to believe that they could get asylum if they crossed the border. What they don't realize is that asylum can only be claimed if they fear persecution in regards to their race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or belonging to a social group. They are not eligible.

Yup, typical rightie attitude: "I got mine, now pull up the ladder".

Maher also said that people such as yourself would prefer to see Godzilla on Ellis Island and not the Statue of Liberty.

BTW, when did YOUR ancestors come here?

1870....legally.

They showed up legally, settled legally, went to work legally and prospered.

What were the prerequisites for your ancestors to enter the country in 1914? Do you even know? Virtually none except to show up.

There were none with the exception that one had to relinquish their name if necessary and to go to where you were needed at the time.

My families both Irish and Ukrainian ended up in Kirkland Lake Ontario Canada. You came in to Canada you paid the price of going where you were needed.

Gold back then in the mines. But you also had to pay a price in the future. My grandfather fulfilled his in WWII .

US Navy.

If 85% do indeed have relatives in America, then why don't they come to America the legal way by asking their relatives to fill out the paperwork and sponsor them? Why are they so greedy wanting to get ahead of everyone else instead of waiting their turn in line?

If you had bullets flying over your kid's heads would you just send an application to U.S. Customs and wait? It's primarily children that have flooded the border in the last six months.

Sorry that the drug cartel info news isn't filtering into your echo chamber but you could start with Googling the Sinaloa drug cartel and then go here: Drug Trafficking in Latin America | Drug Policy Alliance.
Drug violence has existed in Latin America for way longer than 6 months. Why are these children all coming now? I'll tell you why, because they were erroneously led to believe that they could get asylum if they crossed the border. What they don't realize is that asylum can only be claimed if they fear persecution in regards to their race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or belonging to a social group. They are not eligible.

Makes me want to cry. They really had hope and the lib assholes promised them the promised land.

Now I want to hurt someone because these people have gone to hell and back on a fake promise.

Why have liberals done this? My heart breaks because so many from south of us actually believed they had a shot.

Why? It's got to hurt.

I doubt anyone in the Muslim world will spend 4,000,000,000 dollars to help 60000 refugees...we end up feeding those assholes also.

that 4 billion $ is spread out over a period of years to combat the exact thing YOU continue to rail about, Illegal immigration ... now either you're serious about fighting the problem or YOU aren't ... which is it?

That's horseshit and you know it. This "4 billion" is to re-settle these illegals in the US. You are NOT interested in turning their asses around and sending back from whence they came. Be honest if you're going to rail for this bullshit.

Put their asses on planes and send them home. Total cost for the 60-70 thousand already here? I would guess 50 million tops. One problem, however, the US government has already turned some 12,000 of them loose and they have disappeared. Go figure.

Again for the one thousandth time:

ENFORCE THE BORDER LAWS ON THE BOOKS. WE DO NOT NEED "REFORM".

The Immigration Act of 1903, also called the Anarchist Exclusion Act, was a law of the United States regulating immigration. It codified previous immigration law, and added four inadmissible classes: anarchists, people with epilepsy, beggars, and importers of prostitutes. It had little impact and its provisions related to anarchists were expanded in the Immigration Act of 1918.

My Ancestors were brought to this country 100 years BEFORE it was a country. Yours?

I doubt anyone in the Muslim world will spend 4,000,000,000 dollars to help 60000 refugees...we end up feeding those assholes also.

Your guess is wrong.

Jordan absorbed millions of Iraqi refugees.

That was a direct result of American actions.

As are the Guatemalan Refugees. That's what you get for invading countries and propping up blood thirsty dictators.

And today?

Just because there were no identical rules to today does that invalidate all the other immigrants?

Your guess is wrong.

Jordan absorbed millions of Iraqi refugees.

That was a direct result of American actions.

As are the Guatemalan Refugees. That's what you get for invading countries and propping up blood thirsty dictators.

You know I have thought about this today.

I think you need everyone to come in and absorb the world.

I thought earlier on the rational level that I did not understand why on earth you'd even beg for this insanity of influx from South America.

I give up.

I am now going to post on every world wide website I can to tell the world that liberals the left wing whackos in America want the world to come to their doorstep.

Get ready. I will make sure I give links but I am now because you libs want to embrace the world want the whole world to come to America make sure that I do my part to tell them to come.

:D

1870....legally.

You do realize, of course, that the only reason you are an American and inherit the luxury of living in such a county is a pure accident of birth. These people who come from poor countries don't deserve to be poor and suffering, and you don't deserve to live in a powerful, relatively wealthy country like the States. It's an accident of birth. It is truly the idea of "there but for the grace of God go I." You don't deserve America anymore than they do: you just got lucky.

So, though there are economic reasons for controlling immigration, there is no basis whatsoever to act so holier than thou about you having a right to be here and them not having a right to be here. You just got lucky. You should show some humility and grace of spirit about it instead of bellowing like an evil tempered cow.

You do realize, of course, that the only reason you are an American and inherit the luxury of living in such a county is a pure accident of birth. These people who come from poor countries don't deserve to be poor and suffering, and you don't deserve to live in a powerful, relatively wealthy country like the States. It's an accident of birth. It is truly the idea of "there but for the grace of God go I." You don't deserve America anymore than they do: you just got lucky.

So, though there are economic reasons for controlling immigration, there is no basis whatsoever to act so holier than thou about you having a right to be here and them not having a right to be here. You just got lucky. You should show some humility and grace of spirit about it instead of bellowing like an evil tempered cow.

Yeah, I was born in this country. That's my birthright. Life is funny that way. My ancestors were brought here in chains hundreds of years ago. I thank God for that every day of my life. I got to grow up in the greatest nation on earth. I got to fight for this very nation and shed blood for her. So did my Brother and my Father. So did the majority of my relatives - some in segragated Army units.

So what? I'm an American and goddamned proud of it.

These illegals come here, not to be "AMERICAN". Nope. If they wanted to be "AMERICAN" they would not start their journey by breaking our laws. They would do it LEGALLY. There is no "unwritten law" that gives them a RIGHT to invade our nation illegally. Instead, they come here for one reason and one reason ONLY - to TAKE.

So, your statement is bullshit. Any person, from ANY country who wishes to make a better life for himself and his family is welcome to come here and do so. LEGALLY. I have a friend from Belgium who has been waiting for his citizenship for over 20 years and $25,000. Yet, you are (basically) stating that those who break our laws have some bullshit inherent "right" to be here.

Yeah, but for the Grace of God, go I. So what? I was born HERE. Not THERE. Life is a bitch.

Forum List

Back