I've never seen a weaker presidential candidate than Hillary

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I thought it couldn't get worse than 2012 Obama honestly. He was really bad. Even with the media giving the best sound bytes they can find from her rallies, she just comes off as really unimportant and uninspiring. Of course, we know about all the corruption and the utter lack of enthusiasm in addition to her medical issues and infamous history. On top of that, she's lost both debates. She's been horrendous.

I thought it couldn't get worse than 2012 Obama honestly. He was really bad. Even with the media giving the best sound bytes they can find from her rallies, she just comes off as really unimportant and uninspiring. Of course, we know about all the corruption and the utter lack of enthusiasm in addition to her medical issues and infamous history. On top of that, she's lost both debates. She's been horrendous.

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 3.55.12 AM.png

This is what butt hurt looks like

LMAO She's lost both debates? No, she's won both. You're hilarious.

I have genuinely been shocked how disliked overall Hillary is.
I really felt she would easily cruise to a win. Had someone like Rubio been her opponent, it's likely she would have lost.

Except, of course, for Trump.

Which is why she's crushing him and will win the election.

538.png

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

I have genuinely been shocked how disliked overall Hillary is.
I really felt she would easily cruise to a win. Had someone like Rubio been her opponent, it's likely she would have lost.
yea because you guys were so going to elect the first hispanic president lol

Look to her right next debate and you will see one even weaker.

and like obama in 2012 she will win the election

Like Obama in 2012, she may be the beneficiary of a rigged election.
So, we are already hearing the whining about Trump losing. Because he will lose. And his pathetic supporters are going to blame a rigged election on it. So, very, very pathetic.

No whining. Accepting reality for what it is. I'm not going to shade my analysis b/c some deuche like you wants to ridicule.

LMAO She's lost both debates? No, she's won both. You're hilarious.

:lmao:

This is what butt hurt looks like

It's been two sh** campaigns by two sh** candidates that produced sh**. It's no wonder Democrats are so adamant about taking away American accountability out of the voting process. You can't win a fair fight; you'd have zero shot.

Forum List

Back