J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely

They had to let people in to frame them. No doubt the three hundred was full of Feds.

They were still committing a crime. As long as they were past the barrier, they’re guilty. It will be good to see all that footage. I’m sure there’ll be more than one person that’ll say, “That’s the a-hole from down the street, Think I’ll call the FBI.” :cool-45:

If they didn't open the door, the MAGA trash would have smashed it down, like they did to all the other doors.

MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol, repeatedly beat cops, then broke into the Capitol and beat more cops, and it is all on tape so it is irrefutable.

Your desperate lies do nothing.
Did they have a tank? STFU you moron.

" Standing nearly 17 feet tall, and weighing 20,000 pounds, Randolph Roger's alto-relief bronze doors make a powerful statement about not only their subject, Christopher Columbus, but the importance of Columbus to the national consciousness."

And yes, there are 20,000 lb, 17 foot high bronze doors dedicated to Christopher Columbus in the US Capitol building.

Nobody yanked those open from the outside. :rolleyes-41:

The Feds did the smashing. More people believe it was a set up and the whole thing is a lie. You lose. Your lies have all failed. Deal with it.
AHAHAHA !!

It was a set up !!!
AhAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

You trash mothafuckers look so bad and so stupid playing dress up on Jan 6th, smashing down the Capitol, beating cops, then beating cops some more and chanting "Hang Mike Pence"!

Its all on tape and it is 100% undeniable, and it was all MAGA trash. All republicans and only republicans.

AHAHAHA !!

It was a set up !!!
AhAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

You trash mothafuckers look so bad and so stupid playing dress up on Jan 6th, smashing down the Capitol, beating cops, then beating cops some more and chanting "Hang Mike Pence"!

Its all on tape and it is 100% undeniable, and it was all MAGA trash. All republicans and only republicans.
It was a set up. Two thirds of country know it. Your lies will not change that.

They were still committing a crime. As long as they were past the barrier, they’re guilty. It will be good to see all that footage. I’m sure there’ll be more than one person that’ll say, “That’s the a-hole from down the street, Think I’ll call the FBI.” :cool-45:
They are protesting. It is only a crime when the wrong people do it. Later, fascist.

Only trash republicans would be disgraceful enough to riot at the Capitol and beat cops, then claim it was all a set up.

Republicans are the trash of America.
Republicans are a lower form of life and the word "republican" should be an adjective meaning disgrace. As in those thieves are so republican. Or those pedophiles are are so republican.

The Feds did the smashing.
NOPE, see below.
you CANNOT enter the Capitol without those enormous magnetically controlled doors being opened from the inside.
Did you miss the part where the trump supporters smashed windows, climbed through, then opened those magnetic doors from the inside.
Then they wondered and opened other doors from the inside letting in more protesters.

You clowns offer ZERO evidence, of FBI, CIA, Antifa, Capitol Police being the ones breaking down the doors. Whereas there is ample evidence of trump supporters doing the smashing.
Babbitt's dead because of trump. 187 minutes of nothing.

IF it was as you claim, trump would have stopped it.
But it wasn't as you claim.
trump knew it was his cult, and he let it go, because trump felt he was being honored by his cult members.

I've read Lastamender claim that they need facial recognition to identify the perps.
YES, please, so the DOJ can arrest more trump cult members.

NOPE, see below.

Did you miss the part where the trump supporters smashed windows, climbed through, then opened those magnetic doors from the inside.
Then they wondered and opened other doors from the inside letting in more protesters.

You clowns offer ZERO evidence, of FBI, CIA, Antifa, Capitol Police being the ones breaking down the doors. Whereas there is ample evidence of trump supporters doing the smashing.

trump knew it was his cult, and he let it go, because trump felt he was being honored by his cult members.

I've read Lastamender claim that they need facial recognition to identify the perps.
YES, please, so the DOJ can arrest more trump cult members.
Nobody "broke down" 10-ton bronze doors, numbnutz. Please don't tell me you can't figure out why.

Last edited:
Nobody "broke down" 10-ton bronze doors, numbnutz. Please don't tell me you can't figure out why.
I know dill weed.
That's why I said they broke through the windows, there is video,
and they entered through the broken windows, there is video,
then they opened the doors from the inside, there is video,
then they let in the other protesters, there is video.

Where did I say they 'broke down" 10-ton bronze doors, numbnuts.

Why are you so confused?

How does that remove this...

It doesn't. Arrest that ONE GUY breaking a window. Five guys climbing a wall, is that illegal not to used the steps? Who were they? Were they Trump supporters? And if struggling with police over a portable barrier is a crime, I have 5,000,000 BLM/Floyd protestors for the cops to arrest!!!

I know dill weed.

Where did I say they 'broke down" 10-ton bronze doors, numbnuts.

Why are you so confused?
How do you know the switches are in the same place they allegedly "broke into"?

They could be in a central security guard room. :rolleyes-41:

That would make the most sense, no?

There is ample evidence of trump supporters doing the smashing.

This is ALL on POS trump.

I know dill weed.
That's dick weed, dickbreath.

Arrest the few who actually BROKE the glass.

Maybe a few until they opened the doors. I mean, other than the doors that were already open.

Where were the cops? Hiding eating donuts?

Where were the cops?

So, basically, you've made the case for about 5-10 protestors breaking and entering, or about 1/10,000th the 2020 BLM Floyd riots.

That would make the most sense, no?
Watching the video of trump supporters:

Smashing in the window
Climbing through the windows
Opening the door to let others walk in.

It ALL on video dude.
Why are you being so obtuse?
Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 3.08.22 PM.png

Babbitt is dead because of one punk called Michael Leroy Byrd who murdered her for no reason with no warning.
You continue to deny video evidence.

People on Babbit's side of the broken window shouted, "Gun, he has a Gun."
You can't prove that Byrd didn't shout warnings.
She was entering access to the Congressmembers.
She had a backpack, who knows what was or wasn't in that backpack.
187 minutes trump let his goons run wild.
This is ALL on Trump.

Forum List

Back