Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Jer- you are defending Lordship Salvation and it is a lie. Because the Word of God clearly teaches that a person is saved by FAITH ALONE in Christ. Lordship Salvation doesn't allow for backsliding.

in Revelation 2:1-4 the message concerning the church of Ephesus. (V.4) “Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.” The believers at Ephesus had backslid, and wandered away from the Lord; but they were still saved.

That must be a new term the wide road false preachers have come up with. I'm quoting bible scripture. Believe the Word of God, Ninja. Not man. Anyone who preaches another gospel to you? You must not believe it. There is only one Gospel. Jesus said, Those that endure until the end - the same shall be saved.

Jesus warns in Revelation 3:15,16 I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I would you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold I will spue you out of my mouth.

and again it is written:

Behold, I come quickly hold that fast which you have, that no man take your crown. - Rev. 3:11

and again it is written,

..........be thou faithful unto death, and I will give you a Crown of life.
Rev. 2:10

and again it is written:

Remember therefore from where you are fallen, and repent, or else I will come unto you quickly, and will remove your candlestick out of his place, except you repent.
-Rev. 2: 5

and finally it is written:

He who overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment, and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of life (proving that a Christians name CAN BE REMOVED from the Book of Life), but I will confess his name before my Father, and before His angels.
-Rev 3:5

and

Death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death And whosoever was not found in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire. -Rev. 20:14,15

enduring to the end is a fav. verse of the catholics who believe in purgatory. That verse in context is speaking of the trib saints during the first half of the trib, not believers today.

Scream

5021_02.gif

5021_03.gif

5021_04.gif

5021_05.gif

Here is a very rare Jack Chick Tract - What's your Score? This tract is no longer available - it was printed in the early 70's and is a very rare find.

Forum List

Back