Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

98e386e061afe401d61fdd67ba6caa38.jpg

Fire Starter

0285_19.gif

0285_20.gif

0285_21.gif

0285_22.gif

enGeneral.gif

If tonight were your last on earth, do you know where you'd go? Would you go to heaven or to hell? If you do not know - please pray this prayer above and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and live for Him from this day forward.

Last edited:
And now..........a letter from Jack Chick!

A Message From Jack Chick

Issue Date: January/February 2015

Dear ones in Christ,

Last week as I left our building, a brother in the Lord asked me what my position was on “the Jews.” I told him we supported Israel and prayed for them daily. This caused a reaction I didn’t expect.

He went to his car and handed me a couple of books. One was On the Jews and Their Lies, supposedly written by Martin Luther. I had heard of what was said to be Luther’s position.
I can understand all this hostility. The Jews are God’s people. He has put up with them from the time of Abraham. The Bible reveals they are stiff-necked and rebellious, and they hate Jesus, because they are spiritually blind (Romans 11:25; 2 Corinthians 3:14-15).

My father hated Jews. I had a Catholic aunt who really hated them. In time that kind of talk wears you down. I didn’t know the Lord, and so I went along with it for a while.

But when I got saved and read that God will bless them that bless Israel, and curse him that curses Israel (Genesis 12:3), I came to my senses. People love to blame the Jews for crucifying Christ. Then they replace them with Christians, saying, “We are the true Israel; the Jews are not.”

Believers miss blessings because of this attitude. Don’t fall into this trap! Jesus will return and reign as the King of the Jews (Isaiah 24:23; Joel 3:1-2). Learn the truth about Nazi-type propaganda. Find out how God reacts to the nations’ treatment of the Jewish people. ReadAs America Has Done to Israel. It will alter your thinking.

Your brother in Christ,

Jack Chick

A Message From Jack Chick - January February

Here is Jack Chick narrating this message to the Catholic. He's a very compassionate man. His prayer is powerful. What a wonderful prayer!

Forum List

Back